Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jacob_mw2

Bamboo Flooring

Hi all,

Does anyone have bamboo flooring put in their flats? I understand that it is quite durable and resistant to moisture and insects and requires less manitenance than wooden parquet.

Appreciate if anyone could share their feedback. Thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all,

Does anyone have bamboo flooring put in their flats? I understand that it is quite durable and resistant to moisture and insects and requires less manitenance than wooden parquet.

Appreciate if anyone could share their feedback. Thanks

Hi,

I recently opt for bamboo flooring for my china's apartment. Completion around mid-Dec. Yes, other than the benefits you have mentioned, it is cheaper than those common laminated flooring. Most brands available here are from China factories. It cost around S$30-40 per m/sq for medium grade quality. eg. 100 m/sq floor area cost only 3-4k.

Bamboo flooring is good but it is not cheap in Singapore. In fact, more expensive than parquet.

Yes, it is much exp here...I guess is the limited number of "brands" here where the demand&supply rule applies.

Bamboo, I think that was a good idea I'm not tried it yet but I see it before and it looks good on there house and some said that they are really durable. Aside from that bamboo are really cheap material.

BOSTON MOVING COMPANIES

Maybe all the da ge da jie can share the exp and knowledge to all of us?

i believe lot of people might want to know.

Bamboo are eco friendly too.

Bamboo, I think that was a good idea I'm not tried it yet but I see it before and it looks good on there house and some said that they are really durable. Aside from that bamboo are really cheap material.

BOSTON MOVING COMPANIES

Yes, we've installed bamboo flooring through out our 4 room flat. After one year it still looks beautiful. Bamboo flooring is a sustainable, lifetime investment so cost-wise you can't compare it to parquet. Our supplier was Star Bamboo. Their website has plenty of helpful information.

Hi there,

interested in your bamboo flooring.

who is your supplier?

is the a showroom to view the product?

thanks

Hi,

I recently opt for bamboo flooring for my china's apartment. Completion around mid-Dec. Yes, other than the benefits you have mentioned, it is cheaper than those common laminated flooring. Most brands available here are from China factories. It cost around S$30-40 per m/sq for medium grade quality. eg. 100 m/sq floor area cost only 3-4k.

Hi there,

interested in your bamboo flooring.

who is your supplier?

is the a showroom to view the product?

thanks

Hi,

I did it in China where there are so many different suppliers. The cost is what i had posted. It will take some competitions to bring down the cost here.

Edited by sinifm

For anyone who's interested, besides Star Bamboo, there's also this company called Styleline who does bamboo flooring. Website www.styleline.com.sg.

I'm doing my balcony decking with them. Can't comment of their quality or workmanship cuz hvn't installed yet. Will only do so in May.

Their show room is at Kitchener Road. I found them thru internet search.