Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tnqhome

Contractor Contact (not Id)

Hi All,

Can anyone pm me the contact number of contractors who have good workmanship? As I am also on tight budget. My flat is a resale unit. I just need some minor renovations to be done like toilet, kitchen & master room cabinet, flooring and maybe false ceiling. Thank you.

Hi all,

I need the contact too. Kindly PM me as well. Thanks so much

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi All,

Can anyone pm me the contact number of contractors who have good workmanship? As I am also on tight budget. My flat is a resale unit. I just need some minor renovations to be done like toilet, kitchen & master room cabinet, flooring and maybe false ceiling. Thank you.

I'm going to have my 5 room resale @ jurong west do up by my contractor to whom my shop was previously done up by him as well.

There are mainly 3 factors why i choose him still even after touring around and seeking for the 'best' deal from this forum.

Price wise= he is consider one of the cheapest or maybe i can say is the cheapest? after comparing at least 6 quotes for my current house which includes( Ideal house, Jason Goh, darwin interior, **,classic design and artoday), maybe because my friend and myself had previously let him done up many of their places and hence the price.

Reliability & Responsibility= Excellent ( Based on my previous shop Jcube cybercafe@ dhoby ghuat MRT, i had only spend 8k for the touch up but yet instead of the low amount, he had came down almost everyday to help out and monitor the progress. Little/no monitoring for me.

Time taken= i would gladly say ALL but not most told me they need at least 6 weeks to do up my 5 room resale unit. which at that point of time i thought it's the best duration i can find till i check out with my contactor (4 weeks).

The only setback is he is ultimately still a contractor thus no 3D drawings or other services u wud have expect from a ID, but nevertheless he's a good coodinator. Just go and buy 1 or 2 of the home design and show to him the one u like will do.

Last but not least I'm not helping to advertise nor am i a contractor just in case u guys think i am. As im gonna create my own T-Blog during/after my renovation starting on end MAR.

Do drop me a PM or can reach me @ uavss@hotmail.com if you are interested to find out more

Hi saltnlight. please pm me your ID contact and information. thanks.

Hi All,

Saw some contractors are recommended by u all, mind to pm me the contact number of contractors who have good workmanship? As I am also on tight budget and just some minor renovations to be done (as it's a resale unit) eg toilet, kitchen cabinet, painting and maybe false ceiling.

Thanks.

Hi folk,

I recently done up my resale Punggol flat with this contractor that was recommended by my new neighbour. I like his honesty and willingness in helping me to alter, make good the kitchen cabinet, wardrobe, wall fiture and false ceiling (all from previous owner). I have to say that the rest of the ID or contractor that i encounter either ask me to change all or price it so high that it will only make sense to do everything new. All this alteration and refurnish help me to keep to my tight budget. Very thankful for his help. Let me know if you need his contact

Hi Edmund,

Could you PM me your contractor contact? Due to tight budget, I need one urgently. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Sean

Need renovation for new 4 room bto too..

Can send me details of your renovation contractor? (NOT ID)

eileen.goh25@gmail.com

Thanks!!

would anyone like to share the contacts of your contractor who are exceptional with carpentry? Do email me at

Hi,

having a to tight budget to reno my 3 std rm flat, any recommendation of gd, reliable, skilled and not costly contractors for:

Bedroom:

(1) build up (reinstate) walls,

(2) hacking build-in warerode,

(3) remove of platform

(4) 2 doors

Living room:

(1) hacking false ceiling

Kitchen:

(1) hacking kitchen wall

(2) pipping (adding and re-positioning water-pipe)

(3) re-positioning kitchen sink and basin

(3) build-in cabinent

(4) replacing toilet bowl

(5) W.C's door

All

(1) re-wiring,

(2) tiles,

(3) repaints

(4) wrongh iron gates and windows grills

(5) windows (tilt and turn windows)

thanks for advice.

Hi, $15k should be enough.

TIA!

Ganglong,

Included material cost?

would anyone like to share the contacts of your contractor who are exceptional with carpentry? Do email me at

Hi,

having a to tight budget to reno my 3 std rm flat, any recommendation of gd, reliable, skilled and not costly contractors for:

Bedroom:

(3) remove of platform

(4) 2 doors

Living room:

Kitchen:

(1) hacking kitchen wall

(3) build-in cabinent

(5) W.C's door

All

(1) re-wiring,

(2) tiles,

(3) repaints

thanks for advice.

Hi, $15k should be enough.

TIA!

Hi,

Bedroom:

(3) remove of platform

(4) 2 doors

Living room:

Kitchen:

(1) hacking kitchen wall

(3) build-in cabinent

(5) W.C's door

All

(1) re-wiring,

(2) tiles,

(3) repaints

thanks for advice.

Hi there Zees,

You may contact direct contractor, Jeff Wei of CtrlPlus PTE. LTD at 97419133, jeff@ctrlplus.com.sg. Or another contractor, Andy Thay at 96632184.

You have to decide what you want to have with 18k-20k. Or you not sure what you want, then have contractors propose what you can have with the budget.

Alternatively, you should also get other RT members' recommendations. Once you are certain what you want to have from either your decision or from 2 contractors' proposal, you have to list the items in logical order and get in 2 or 3 more contractors or ID to quote.

What is logical order? Meaning, let's say you want to a set of kitchen cabinet.....the type of wood, laminate, kitchen top, must be listed same to all IDs and contractors. This allows comparison of apple to apple, pear to pear.

Rgds.

i would like to check is the above mentioned contractor trust worthy? There is no information about this company CtrlPlus PTE. LTD. Nothing in the goggle search. Have anyone renovation done by this company?

Hi there Zees,

You may contact direct contractor, Jeff Wei of CtrlPlus PTE. LTD at 97419133, jeff@ctrlplus.com.sg. Or another contractor, Andy Thay at 96632184.

You have to decide what you want to have with 18k-20k. Or you not sure what you want, then have contractors propose what you can have with the budget.

Alternatively, you should also get other RT members' recommendations. Once you are certain what you want to have from either your decision or from 2 contractors' proposal, you have to list the items in logical order and get in 2 or 3 more contractors or ID to quote.

What is logical order? Meaning, let's say you want to a set of kitchen cabinet.....the type of wood, laminate, kitchen top, must be listed same to all IDs and contractors. This allows comparison of apple to apple, pear to pear.

Rgds.

Hi ocean321,

Can pm me your contractors contact? Super tight budget.

Many thanks!

Ken