Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cacabi111

Poll For Cov Paid (2009)

COV:35K

Yishun 4A

It's on the high side but we really like the house. We never regret paying high COV... :)

Second your comments on not regretting paying high COV. We also paid more close to $60k when we moved to Bishan and not exactly very near to MRT. But we looked at it positively taking the location, proximity to city, the flat, surroundings into consideration. We feel that in the long run property prices in SG will rise so what appears expensive now may be deemed affordable in the future. And no point to grumble at the sellers cos next time we may be wearing that pair of shoes. You would also want to profit when the time comes. The main thing to consider is the location. If flat is a bit old, it's okay cos maybe will enbloc. Surely will be happy then!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Second your comments on not regretting paying high COV. We also paid more close to $60k when we moved to Bishan and not exactly very near to MRT. But we looked at it positively taking the location, proximity to city, the flat, surroundings into consideration. We feel that in the long run property prices in SG will rise so what appears expensive now may be deemed affordable in the future. And no point to grumble at the sellers cos next time we may be wearing that pair of shoes. You would also want to profit when the time comes. The main thing to consider is the location. If flat is a bit old, it's okay cos maybe will enbloc. Surely will be happy then!

The first time we viewed our flat we already have a very good feeling about the place. The flat is very suitable for our family… wet market is just 1 block away, bright and windy, it’s quite new (10yrs old) in reference to other block’s age, near to our church, not so big but also not too small, it is within our budget, and our toddler seems so happy walking around in our living room. Though it is 10 minutes walk going to MRT, it is still manageable.

So I can say that the two most important things to consider in COV are BUDGET and HAPPINESS towards your flat. A family could just consider to wait until they find the flat that he/she likes and within the budget.

Bukit Batok, Aug 10, COV35K, EA, $480K

For Jurong West market rate, u can go to HDB website to get the recent transacted price.

My 4I in Central Region was valued at 250,000, I paid 350,000 for it. Bought 3 years ago. Worth every penny I paid for it!!!!! Now, many offers of 450,000 since it is within walking range of the IR, but I reject all offers, telling them that I like to live in this flat.

kitchen n toilet easily will come atleast 15k.. so it depends on the valuation and location that u will be paying now. since is 2nd floor maybe u can hack the COV to 15k. regards

kitchen n toilet easily will come atleast 15k.. so it depends on the valuation and location that u will be paying now. since is 2nd floor maybe u can hack the COV to 15k. regards

Well that Bt purmei location is near vivo right valuation is high right

hey guys, you think $22K is high for a 2nd floor unit @ Bt Purmei? Both toilets and Kitchen (floor, cabinets, sink, stove, hob) needs work....

I feel is quite high cos i seen one at bukit batok ard 10K COV for 3rd floor with toilet and kitchen at so-so condition

I feel is quite high cos i seen one at bukit batok ard 10K COV for 3rd floor with toilet and kitchen at so-so condition

Different location different lah .. bukit purmei is so near town and IR. In terms of rental, at least 1k more than a bukit batok unit. In terms of value, def worth more than bukit batok.

Different location different lah .. bukit purmei is so near town and IR. In terms of rental, at least 1k more than a bukit batok unit. In terms of value, def worth more than bukit batok.

I hope it's all good.... closed the deal at mid $20K *ouch* it's really v near vivo + st james, will need to save cab $$$ and walk home next time from St. James.... Val was abt $320k.

Edited by t_cheong

shld be lah.. next time dun like to stay there also can rent out to ppl working in ir.. *smelly smelly* also have 3k a mt..

3x12 = $36k per year :), 10 yr earn back everything with interest liao :P

whoopydeedoo!!! Keeping my fingers crossed!! they just did a lift upgrading, prob won't en bloc so soon lei... If can rent out $3K a mth also good, but need to apply. heard not easy to be approved....

whoopydeedoo!!! Keeping my fingers crossed!! they just did a lift upgrading, prob won't en bloc so soon lei... If can rent out $3K a mth also good, but need to apply. heard not easy to be approved....

Frankly, i dun think government will enbloc big units.. those enblock units are normally, 1/2 rooms. Cos' they can make the ppl pay more for 4/5 rm that they replace them with. I think they will wait out until the lease almost expires or make pte the units.

Edited by Jgal