Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cacabi111

Poll For Cov Paid (2009)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

will COV drop?

May be yes but will not appear overnight

But it will give those private property owner who want to ride on the HDB will think twice before sign. As they now need to sell away their private property once they buy HDB.

Question; As the rule effective 30 Aug. which is today

1. What if a private owner place a deposit yesterday night or over the weekend. Will he back off, forget abt the deposit?

2. What if the private owner who sign the OTP but the property agent has not submit to HDB. The agent might has a hard time to explain to the buyer and seller.

3. HDB owner who sign up a private during weekend at the show room. 70% loan, 10% cash deposit. Guess.. how many will back off and forfeited the deposit

will COV drop?

May be yes but will not appear overnight

But it will give those private property owner who want to ride on the HDB will think twice before sign. As they now need to sell away their private property once they buy HDB.

Question; As the rule effective 30 Aug. which is today

1. What if a private owner place a deposit yesterday night or over the weekend. Will he back off, forget abt the deposit?

2. What if the private owner who sign the OTP but the property agent has not submit to HDB. The agent might has a hard time to explain to the buyer and seller.

3. HDB owner who sign up a private during weekend at the show room. 70% loan, 10% cash deposit. Guess.. how many will back off and forfeited the deposit

1&2, perhaps seller may back off also, cos their MOP not 5 yrs yet. Agetn must return cheque to buyer

3. Some will push it through, others may back out. Appeal today !!!! .All take leave & chiong :)

Those house owners, who bought their flats from resale market without subsidy before 30 August 2010, are not affected by the new MOP rule right?

Those house owners, who bought their flats from resale market without subsidy before 30 August 2010, are not affected by the new MOP rule right?

Affect why not.... cannot buy pte for 5 years.

Affect why not.... cannot buy pte for 5 years.

My hubby has just called up HDB to enquire. HDB told him that the new rules only affect those resale bought from today onwards. Phew...

Edited by forgotten

My hubby has just called up HDB to enquire. HDB told him that the new rules only affect those resale bought from today onwards. Phew...

hmm.. then how abt those resale with 1st timer grant?

hmm.. then how abt those resale with 1st timer grant?

Those resale purchases with 1st timer grant already have MOP of 5 years since years back.

Edited by forgotten

lol ok :P

HDB keeps rolling out rules in addition to their already long pages of rules until I also feel "gong gong" sometimes. :rolleyes:

Edited by forgotten

Wah.... really.... like that I can buy as many pte I want and can sell/rent my resale with MOP 3 years:)

Wah.... really.... like that I can buy as many pte I want and can sell/rent my resale with MOP 3 years:)

Yes you can still sell your resale unit after 3 years and move nearer to your kid's school :)

This MBT really trying so hard to gain popularity votes before GE haha.

Edited by forgotten

HDB keeps rolling out rules in addition to their already long pages of rules until I also feel "gong gong" sometimes. :rolleyes:

they didn't keep on rolling out new rules.

They just flipping from old old rules to old rules

May be they has 3 set of rules.

Good time, rules #1

cooling time, rules #2

bad time, rules #3

So.. basically changing of gear

This MBT really throws a lot of sudden bombs, he's trying so hard to gain popularity votes before GE haha.

who ask him to insist that HDB is not hot

HDB price is "affordable"

HDB is enough

The word "affordable" upset alot of ppl

u will not be affected by MOP, but then still 5 yrs cannot buy private property...if u suddenly hve a windfall :D