Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cacabi111

Poll For Cov Paid (2009)

Bro,

You just bought your home and your are counting your paper gain. Know that you fall under the 1 year rule sell group. Whats the matter ? tracking the trend, worry the new DTL with the 2 new stations in TP gonna draw away your potential buyer :)

No lah, I too free nothing to do mah..just to keep myself updated and also others updated what happen in property market. Just that I feel as a Singapore citizen, must know abit of property market happening around us. By the way, I will be staying in this flat till I handover IC loh. I am not selling so I dun have to worry about the so call new stations in TP that might draw away so call potential buyer. Anyway, thanks for yr input too :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
No lah, I too free nothing to do mah..just to keep myself updated and also others updated what happen in property market. Just that I feel as a Singapore citizen, must know abit of property market happening around us. By the way, I will be staying in this flat till I handover IC loh. I am not selling so I dun have to worry about the so call new stations in TP that might draw away so call potential buyer. Anyway, thanks for yr input too :)

There is no neeed to talk of COV from now on. The HDB resale market is badly bruised and the days of high COV is now over. A close agent fren told me that the nightmare has just begun. He added the biggest hit will be:

a) PPl who paid high COV for estates with many BTO coming (e.g. Sengkang, Punggol, Yishan, Sembawang areas) will now be stuck with the homes for a long time to come.

b) PPl who own HDB and just bought a condo hoping to sell their HDB when the condo TOP will be in for a BIG BIG shock - the condo $ come down and banks will get them to re-finance + their HDB $$ will drop when the reality of the HDB measures start to sink in. They are now faced with the Devil & the Deep blue Sea.

With No PRs & no Pte propety owners to jack up COV, the resale market will drop. I do not know why ppl are complaining of PR, they actually help our HDB go up in value, they actually help many sporeans upgrade to condo after selling HDB @ high COV. Instead of thanking them, we are actually blaming them.

With No PRs & no Pte propety owners to jack up COV, the resale market will drop. I do not know why ppl are complaining of PR, they actually help our HDB go up in value, they actually help many sporeans upgrade to condo after selling HDB @ high COV. Instead of thanking them, we are actually blaming them.

Well you are speaking in the context of a person who already own a HDB before the COV went crazy high. I am complaining because I am a first time buyer and these high prices makes it difficult for people of my age group to afford it.

There is no neeed to talk of COV from now on. The HDB resale market is badly bruised and the days of high COV is now over. A close agent fren told me that the nightmare has just begun. He added the biggest hit will be:

a) PPl who paid high COV for estates with many BTO coming (e.g. Sengkang, Punggol, Yishan, Sembawang areas) will now be stuck with the homes for a long time to come.

Don't like BTO location, cannot wait, BTO not everybody cup of tea

b) PPl who own HDB and just bought a condo hoping to sell their HDB when the condo TOP will be in for a BIG BIG shock - the condo $ come down and banks will get them to re-finance + their HDB $$ will drop when the reality of the HDB measures start to sink in. They are now faced with the Devil & the Deep blue Sea.

Why condo price drop? your gut feeling? last time Cash proceeds 20%, ppl also buy like hot cakes in the 90's. Were you there?

PR & Pte property owner don't jack up the price, HDB had sold new land & BTO too high. Not every PR got pte hse. The truth is "If demand exceeds supply" price will remain.

Well you are speaking in the context of a person who already own a HDB before the COV went crazy high. I am complaining because I am a first time buyer and these high prices makes it difficult for people of my age group to afford it.

The "wonderful" parts of hdb resale are: buyers can choose location, shorter time of waiting for completion, size, etc. But these "wonderful" parts come with a price = high COV!

BMT has stressed this many times, over & over again. Why "join" the hot queue? Boil down to human nature? Long queue sure good stuff, like in hawker centre?

Singaporeans should "enjoy" the previlege to have a "subsidised" hdb flat le, instead of queueing with those who couldn't le.

Edited by bepgof

I guess down the road in 3 months' time will reveal that MBT is the one will get badly bruised.

Let's "see" a bit further: In coming 2 yrs from now, the supply of houses are "limited" - you can see from startistic board's charts & curves. No doubt, mass market segment (hdb/pte resale, pte new) will be suffered from low transaction, prices more or less remain because of 3 main factors: Good econ, cheap borrowing cost + S'pore is land scarce.

Edited by bepgof

PR & Pte property owner don't jack up the price, HDB had sold new land & BTO too high. Not every PR got pte hse. The truth is "If demand exceeds supply" price will remain.

Same observation. The new BTO, DBSS and EC are all priced very high. Even those in the combine income of 8 to 10k will feel the heat with this kind of new flat prices.

Let's "see" a bit further: In coming 2 yrs from now, the supply of houses are "limited" - you can see from startistic board's charts & curves. No doubt, mass market segment (hdb/pte resale, pte new) will be suffered from low transaction, prices more or less remain because of 3 main factors: Good econ, cheap borrowing cost + S'pore is land scarce.

I fully support your view on these :):)

Same observation. The new BTO, DBSS and EC are all priced very high. Even those in the combine income of 8 to 10k will feel the heat with this kind of new flat prices.

I feel is a chicken and egg issue.

PRs, Pte investors driving up the resale prices, HDB uses as a valuation factor and hence resulting high prices.

Whatever it is, I feel the sharp increase for past 12mths prices is here to stay, and wont drop much in future.

7-10years later, with the many current BTOs fulfiling the MOP 5yrs stay, those flats are going to cost a bomb on the resale market.

I fully support your view on these :):)

The general public's support & actions then important lah.

Edited by bepgof

Wow, just now kapo check out my area 3'NG' flat at Tampines Resale Price for August from HDB website. Unbelievable that a unit in my block transaction at $380,000.00 . :jawdrop: During July was only transaction at $338,000.00 . The seller must be smiling happily to the bank. What your view?

my seller jaw drop to the floor hand both open wide wide to the bank ... just paid a 100k cov Toa payoh area ....lor 2 , 1 mins to MRT :horse:

anywa.. depends on when the valuation is made. if 2+ mth back, then probably by now only 50k cov if valuation is done again now. Prices has raised significately over the last few mths esp those popular estate. Import is that you are able to service fully your flat using your cpf afterwards.