Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

i am also another happy EI customer. for the 2 carpentry works done for me, no complaints and my agent who does condos as well, said the workmanship even better than some of those in condos.

Jonathan is my man.

Ok, I'm glad you guys are all so satified about their workmanship.

I'll definately go and check them out !!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My house renovation is also done by EI. Benedict is the man. Both my wife and I are very happy with the end result. I want to thank him for doing a good job and complete our renovation work on time just before the CNY.

Here are some photos

livingRm4.jpg

Living Room- carpentry work here is the feature wall(my fav :thumbs up: ) and the shoe cabinet.

livingRm3.jpg

Sofa cum platform(from systemind)

kitchen4.jpg

Open Concept Kitchen

hobhood.jpg

Blue pearl indian granite table top (wife fav :dribble:) Note:you can actually see the shining blue pearls in this photo

Hi all,

I have been reading this thread for sometime and think its time for me to make my 2cents worth... i have yet to sign with EI but have been in serious discussions with Frankie from EI for the past 2 weeks... uniqlo.. we will have the same ID. :)

I got to give :good: to Frankie cos he is really patient and tolerant to our requests and demands.. haha.. I am not a nasty customer but then i am quite a perfectionist and cost-cautious person. A very meticulous guy.. the first impression i had when i first met him was he really checked the feasibility and practicality of the designs we wants... his ruler and pencil plus the floor plan is owae on the table when we meet up for discussion... He was able to meet my demands at the most reasonable cost, not lowest cost, something i owae suan him.. of course just a jest.. EI has not been known for the lowest cost but quality at reasonable cost... To me, though costs is very important, i think the other impt factors to consider are the quality of workmanship, rapport, communication and design ideas of the ID. Though we have not sign the dotted line, he has already accompanied us to funiture shopping and offered lots of ideas to our reno plans..

We are already into the 8th quotation... due to our indecisiveness and itchy fingers.. the moment we see his past works or any new interesting designs, we start probing... owae kanna suaned for our itchy fingers... but i really salute him cos when i chatted with him over phone and requesting for designs, he could provide me with not one but at least 3-4 different space planning designs... kudos!! :unsure:

just wanna show our appreciation to his dedication and hardwork here.. thanks, frankie!! we will sign with you... but of course... price.. price... :notti:

hi zacey!

nice to know that we have the same ID. yup, do agree with your observations about Frankie's professionalism. a number of times my HTB and I tried exploring ideas contrary to his. in the end, we found that what he proposed is still most suitable for us. for that, he really gained our respect :good: and every time we meet up with him, we learn something interesting about design / furnishings :D we also went through about 4 - 5 revisions of quotations with him before signing. have you signed with him yet?

Hi

Can someone send me Jonathan's contact? I am interested in getting a quotation from him.

Please send to my email chiacle@hotmail.com

hi zacey!

nice to know that we have the same ID. yup, do agree with your observations about Frankie's professionalism. a number of times my HTB and I tried exploring ideas contrary to his. in the end, we found that what he proposed is still most suitable for us. for that, he really gained our respect :bangwall: and every time we meet up with him, we learn something interesting about design / furnishings :bangwall: we also went through about 4 - 5 revisions of quotations with him before signing. have you signed with him yet?

Hi Uniglo..

Frankie is also doing my Renovation.. And "YES..SSSi" Frankie is really one patient guy and is really nice enough to explore any ideas you have. One unique thing about Frankie is that if you have anything in mind, he would spend time with you to explore your ideas. In fact, he sat down with us and spent a few sessions to explore our ideas and understand our needs. All this is done before we signed up with him!! We actually met up 3-4 times with him and had similar number of requotes before signing.. And guess what? All these patience shown for a tiight budget of 20-25k for an EA!! (yesh, tight budget also got design to be discussed.. haha) In fact, he is even more budget conscious than us!!

Well our floor is almost completed and we went back to take a look today. and..Wow.. Just 3 words, words.. "MONEY WELL SPENT!!" The flooring was really nice and if you guys ever go to his showflats, checkout the Maindoor!! His workers really take great effort to trim the maindoor. The bottom of my maindoor is super closed to the floor that it cannot be any better done!! KUDOs to the workmanship! (sigh, HDB scratched my main door just before reno started and I really cannot decide whether to change it now.. sigh..) Really cannot wait for the rest of the renovation completed and really hope it is as good as the floor so far!

Uniglo is your Reno completed? When was it completed and what stage? Did Frankie talk about his collection of "Calligraphy"? haha ;)

Hi Uniglo..

Frankie is also doing my Renovation.. And "YES..SSSi" Frankie is really one patient guy and is really nice enough to explore any ideas you have. One unique thing about Frankie is that if you have anything in mind, he would spend time with you to explore your ideas. In fact, he sat down with us and spent a few sessions to explore our ideas and understand our needs. All this is done before we signed up with him!! We actually met up 3-4 times with him and had similar number of requotes before signing.. And guess what? All these patience shown for a tiight budget of 20-25k for an EA!! (yesh, tight budget also got design to be discussed.. haha) In fact, he is even more budget conscious than us!!

Well our floor is almost completed and we went back to take a look today. and..Wow.. Just 3 words, words.. "MONEY WELL SPENT!!" The flooring was really nice and if you guys ever go to his showflats, checkout the Maindoor!! His workers really take great effort to trim the maindoor. The bottom of my maindoor is super closed to the floor that it cannot be any better done!! KUDOs to the workmanship! (sigh, HDB scratched my main door just before reno started and I really cannot decide whether to change it now.. sigh..) Really cannot wait for the rest of the renovation completed and really hope it is as good as the floor so far!

Uniglo is your Reno completed? When was it completed and what stage? Did Frankie talk about his collection of "Calligraphy"? haha :bangwall:

Hi saychez,

Budget-conscious he sure is! Before we signed with Frankie and during the many re-quotes, he highlighted that there is a fair amount of things we have to buy for the house, besides spending on the renovation. After buying the lightings, we thought back of what he said and realized that he really thinks long term for his customers!

We are gonna start our renovation soon with initial steps of electricals and the like, as cement screeding was just completed not too long ago. When is your renovation expected to complete? From the way, you described your floor, I felt that it is yet another reassurance of EI's good workmanship :bangwall: By the way, from the way you talked about Frankie's collection of "calligraphy", pardon me if I ask - were you & your wife the ones who visited one of Frankie's completed condominium project in Woodlands with another couple, on one Friday evening in end March (if I recall correctly)? By the way, he has yet to talk about his collection with us ;)

hhi, can someone pls pm me

Benedict and Jonathan contact and their individual emails if u have.

thanks

Hi saychez,

Budget-conscious he sure is! Before we signed with Frankie and during the many re-quotes, he highlighted that there is a fair amount of things we have to buy for the house, besides spending on the renovation. After buying the lightings, we thought back of what he said and realized that he really thinks long term for his customers!

We are gonna start our renovation soon with initial steps of electricals and the like, as cement screeding was just completed not too long ago. When is your renovation expected to complete? From the way, you described your floor, I felt that it is yet another reassurance of EI's good workmanship :sport-smiley-004: By the way, from the way you talked about Frankie's collection of "calligraphy", pardon me if I ask - were you & your wife the ones who visited one of Frankie's completed condominium project in Woodlands with another couple, on one Friday evening in end March (if I recall correctly)? By the way, he has yet to talk about his collection with us :sport-smiley-004:

Hi uniqlo

Yes, we visited the Woodlands Condo. Were you the other couple? I heard Earnest had quite good lobangs for lightings, is that true? We have not bought our lights yet. Reno should be completed by mid June.. There are still so much things to do and endless shopping to be done.. When is your expected completion date? Bought all your furnitures?

hihi...sorry for late reply...

Uniqlo, i was supposed to sign with him over the last weekend but keep postponing... anyway, he said its okie.. ahahhaa... have already booked him to go shopping with us oredi.. his schedule quite packed leh...

my reno supposes to start next week... btw, where are you guys' new place?? N, S, E, W??

Hi,

we emailed to EI, but instead of Jonathan or Benedict, it was Frankie who contacted us, we're meeting him on Fri.

Does anyone have pictures of his design and rough pricing? Can pm me?

Thanks.

Hi,

we emailed to EI, but instead of Jonathan or Benedict, it was Frankie who contacted us, we're meeting him on Fri.

Does anyone have pictures of his design and rough pricing? Can pm me?

Thanks.

Hi

I talked to Frankie too. He seem to be really experienced and gave us some really good pointers for designing our flat. I am also interested in looking at some of Frankie's design and projects.

Please pm me too. Thanks :P

Hi ilys and cookie95,

Frankie is quite experienced in this line... around 8-9 years, if i am not wrong.. no designs to show you yet cos i am still waiting for my 3D designs.. can show you guys when i get it... go and talk to him first... he will be able to share with you different space planning designs... most importantly is you must feel comfortable with him...

Just curious, did you tell Frankie your budget before sitting down to talk about the designs?

When we met up with him, immediately he fished out his ruler and pencil and started drawing on the floor plan, am impressed.

But the rough quote he gave for all that we mentioned was a bit of a shocker.. so.. does it matter if we get the design done and then cut cut the budget? :dribble: