Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
actually there is nothing to shout abt..

except for the tiling, the rest is so so..

carpentry is nothing fabulous..

hi, u kena prob in carpentry as well?

anyone having this problem? My home is done by EI and i was told it will be handover by last week (before that my ID told me the week b4 and it was extended yet again) but there are minor rectification works here and there but it's been nearly 3 weeks but still not much done. In fact the whole week nothing's been done. My remaining work can be finished in a day. Till now I dunno when's my handover........ !!

i've been holding on to a stack of cash for sooo long cos handover should have happened long ago. I thought holding on to payments help but apparently not helping much. Just gave my ID a date to handover. I had been very nice towards my ID but upset with the amount of time he used to have my place done. Maybe being too nice is not a good idea.

Hi divine,

I hope u've gotten the house handover already?

Yes sometimes i think it can be quite a pain to deal with IDs. I guess they oso hv their own problems that we may not understand.

Hope all goes well with urs.

Sorry for hacking into tis thread cos my ID is actually not from EI. But I am facing the exact same problems (slow progress la etc..etc) as divine_genie, therefore I really need to let it out after reading what he/she has said. My deadline for my ID is initially suppose to be tomorrow, and he was so confident that its more than enough time for my reno cos mine are mainly on carpentry works. But till today which is 4 weeks plus into reno, my place is only half done with all carpentrys yet to be seen n fixed, not to mention rectification works etc which are bound to have. My ID now couldn't even give me a definite handover date. All my furnitures are due to be delivered n i can only keep pushing the dates. I really hate to have to call n rush him everyday. Like divine_genie, I have treated him very nicely and this is what I get for being too nice. :bangwall:

butterflykisses & fcp

I gave a date and told my ID that's the last day he has to handover. I made an outstanding checklist too. And yes, finally it has been handover.. Gosh.. What upset me was i told my ID why i need to hand in on time and yet this happened. FCp, how's yrs so far?