Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ngunadi

A Home In Singapore

it does look nice! do you know the dimensions of the table top? my chairs look very similar to yours and am wondering what size of glass top I should order.

I didn't measure the width but the length is 1.8m (6ft). I think there should be a ratio for the width also.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Erm ... for Billy bookcase, actually i have the top extension also. And reno has finished so I don't think i want to move the trunking.

I am thinking to cut it so at least, the bookshelf can move a little bit behind. and not wasting too much space.

I could put the bookshelf in another locations but it's sub-optimum. The current place is the best. I am tempted to try my hand and trim the bookshelf :D

Hi ngunadi, may I know did u get them to deliver your billy bookcase?

Yest went to ikea, and was thinking of carry home myself, but it seems that it is too long to fit into my car.

And delivery was $50, almost can get another set of bookcase le. :bangwall:

Hi ngunadi, may I know did u get them to deliver your billy bookcase?

Yest went to ikea, and was thinking of carry home myself, but it seems that it is too long to fit into my car.

And delivery was $50, almost can get another set of bookcase le. :bangwall:

Yeah, i got them to deliver because we bought the MALM single bedframe and other stuff. So might as well, besides the bookshelf is way too heavy for me.

I agree, it's too long but no choice then ...

I didn't measure the width but the length is 1.8m (6ft). I think there should be a ratio for the width also.

thanks... will have to get my ID to measure the exact space I have

Hi Ngunadi,

Congrats on your new home.

We are thinking of getting the same hob & storage heater.

Have you try them, how was it?

============================

Hob: Fujioh FG772GL with 2 Inner Flame

Heater: Joven Storage Heater 25L

Hi Ngunadi,

Congrats on your new home.

We are thinking of getting the same hob & storage heater.

Have you try them, how was it?

Hob: Fujioh FG772GL with 2 Inner Flame

Heater: Joven Storage Heater 25L

I love the hob... the fire is so strong and it takes time to get a hang of it. And maybe it's difficult to use the hob with very small fire and the fire won't be blown off...

My heater work as intended ... fuss-free heater. It gives enough hot water for 2 of us.

I love the hob... the fire is so strong and it takes time to get a hang of it. And maybe it's difficult to use the hob with very small fire and the fire won't be blown off...

My heater work as intended ... fuss-free heater. It gives enough hot water for 2 of us.

Hey Ngunadi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Fujioh hob- most probably we'll get this bah.

Storage Heater- Hubby prefer Joven ones as quite a few good review that water heat up fast and still warm the next morning.. May I know how much and where did you get the Joven ones?

btw, did you get Blum system eventually? Saw your comment in Lilthfiend's blog.

Saw that you did a partition wall near your main entrance,we have to do one as well cos the main entrance is facing kitchen window.

Can i know how much is the dining table+chairs from S&C?

Sorry ah... so many queries.

Edited by infinitie

No Problem at all ..

I got Joven from PohJoo, around $235-250 (we rounded it up cuz we bought quite a bit from them).

In the end, we didn't get the Blum system. We opt for custom-made solution from the carpenter. So, apart from the cabinets below the sink, all the bottom cabinets have standard drawers (with wood), the ones under the hob using stainless steel basket, then there's small (around 40 cm width) using IKEA spice rack which can be pull out.

The carpenter solution is roughly half the price of blum one. So, I thought to save up on this aspect. Can always upgrade to blum one in future anyway ...

For our partition, it's advised by our FSM. And for me, with the partition, the house feels much better.

I think the dining table + chairs roughly around $800? Total Queensize bedframe + dining table & chairs + shoe rack = $1300

Hey Ngunadi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Fujioh hob- most probably we'll get this bah.

Storage Heater- Hubby prefer Joven ones as quite a few good review that water heat up fast and still warm the next morning.. May I know how much and where did you get the Joven ones?

btw, did you get Blum system eventually? Saw your comment in Lilthfiend's blog.

Saw that you did a partition wall near your main entrance,we have to do one as well cos the main entrance is facing kitchen window.

Can i know how much is the dining table+chairs from S&C?

Sorry ah... so many queries.

hey ngunadi, noticed you have electrical outlets on your glass backsplash. did the contractor run the trunking into the top cabinet? if not, where is the trunking?

hey ngunadi, noticed you have electrical outlets on your glass backsplash. did the contractor run the trunking into the top cabinet? if not, where is the trunking?

Hmm ... never notice that, I will check it out tonight. But i think they run the trunking to top cabinet.

hihhi ngunadi,

the air con trunking is two different size? Anyway to minimise the impact of the trunking? :)

Yeah, 2 sizes cuz they are very thick insulations. One trunking for cables and another one for water.

Not much can be done to minimize the impact, other than putting a big bookshelves on top if now :D

No Problem at all ..

I got Joven from PohJoo, around $235-250 (we rounded it up cuz we bought quite a bit from them).

In the end, we didn't get the Blum system. We opt for custom-made solution from the carpenter. So, apart from the cabinets below the sink, all the bottom cabinets have standard drawers (with wood), the ones under the hob using stainless steel basket, then there's small (around 40 cm width) using IKEA spice rack which can be pull out.

The carpenter solution is roughly half the price of blum one. So, I thought to save up on this aspect. Can always upgrade to blum one in future anyway ...

For our partition, it's advised by our FSM. And for me, with the partition, the house feels much better.

I think the dining table + chairs roughly around $800? Total Queensize bedframe + dining table & chairs + shoe rack = $1300

wow...save almost half of it ah? I have the price list but don't know whether the price of the drawers comes with the runner onot. We also tot of getting Blum system plus our kitchen cabinets not many. Will get further quote from ID the next meet up.

oh... i didnt get any FSM, afraid there might be too many thingsto follow le... so i just follow those basic ones.

S&C - Quite good price hor, didn't manage to go last week, we went straight to FM. Dowe view the furniture we want from mag and place order?

hey ngunadi....ur house looks nice :good:

ur S&C dining set is looking gd too :D

Thanks ... never see my own thread ... haha :D

Hi Ngunadi,

Your house looks great with the renovation.

Care to share the contractor contact details?

I PM you already.