Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinktini

Our First Home @ Yew Tee

Hi Pinktini and Samgalz,

Thanks for the encouragement.

After seeing so many tastefully designed and renovated units, I am not sure if can get into the idea of blogging about my Kachiam Puteh Hut. Will consider blogging about the construction of my house maybe later. :P

i look forward to it then!

sometimes post up got pros cos ppl might notice something u might not. eg. for me, i was lucky zelly uses one light same as me. when hubby felt the light too dim...lucky zelly pointed out to me that the light has 3 sets of density of brightness. this was how we saved ourselves the trouble to changing the lights. So sometimes, it's good for ppl to help u c and point out.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Next... the game room

BEFORE

IMG_1535.JPG

DESIGN

4492734828_2ef098e803.jpg

AFTER

IMG_0441.JPG

his gundams (and i foresee more in future) and my Minas Tirith & Minas Morgul.

IMG_0442.JPG

IMG_0443.JPG

hi pink

how come I can see some but not all the pictures? Is that something that i must set? esp the "after" pix - cannot see! :(

har, big meh?? i want bigger! we almost wanted to combine the 2 toilets, then changed our mind. haha

compared to mine, big lor.. mine so small........

how come I can see some but not all the pictures? Is that something that i must set? esp the "after" pix - cannot see! :(
hmm? i can see all the pics leh. weird... anyone else in this tblog cannot see?

compared to mine, big lor.. mine so small........
orhhh.. :X

ask you ah, why your swing glass door have so many hinges?

is it recomended to have more hinges?

mine only have 2, 1 on top and 1 below. dunno can last or not :unsure:

Pinktini,

Nice place you've got....

Love your bright & spacious kitchen... also the oven!! So so envy!!

No built in oven for me... sob sob :~

Next... the game room

BEFORE

IMG_1535.JPG

DESIGN

4492734828_2ef098e803.jpg

AFTER

IMG_0441.JPG

his gundams (and i foresee more in future) and my Minas Tirith & Minas Morgul.

IMG_0442.JPG

IMG_0443.JPG

Love the game room, i would be in here everyday after work. To watch TV, play game, read a mag, whatever.

thanks!!

no la, all our houses are our darlings to us, no such thing as simple, cos we all put our heart & soul into the house after all. :) do share if you have the time to start a blog.

Wd u mind giving me yr electrician HP ? Been calling few electrician but when they heard only draw a new line fr d circuit box to the kitchen & fix a 16amp plug for my Brandt Pyro oven, they said they not free coz got many projects in hand. Small job difficult to get a qualified electrician to do at my CCK area.

Wd u mind giving me yr electrician HP ? Been calling few electrician but when they heard only draw a new line fr d circuit box to the kitchen & fix a 16amp plug for my Brandt Pyro oven, they said they not free coz got many projects in hand. Small job difficult to get a qualified electrician to do at my CCK area.

I know of an ID with electrician contact. If you wish for her to help you, you can pm me for her contact.

I know of an ID with electrician contact. If you wish for her to help you, you can pm me for her contact.

It's OK, thx. Finally got 1 fr a ST's advertisement responsed to come 2 my hse this afternoon.

It's OK, thx. Finally got 1 fr a ST's advertisement responsed to come 2 my hse this afternoon.

I heard horror stories of electricians that try to smoke owners and over-charge for their services. To mitigate this problem, you will need to be clear what you want to get repaired/ replaced and roughly how much it will cost you in terms of materials. With that, you can evaluate if the labour charge is fair or excessive when the electrician quote you a lump sum figure to do the works.

Cheers!

I heard horror stories of electricians that try to smoke owners and over-charge for their services. To mitigate this problem, you will need to be clear what you want to get repaired/ replaced and roughly how much it will cost you in terms of materials. With that, you can evaluate if the labour charge is fair or excessive when the electrician quote you a lump sum figure to do the works.

Cheers!

U R right ! He told me abt $80 but when he came, he said at least $380 :(

Can U give me yr electrician HP ??? What is "pm" in yr text "pm U" ??? How to "pm U " ???

Am only came into this forum recently & NOT so familiar with this forum yet !

Love the game room, i would be in here everyday after work. To watch TV, play game, read a mag, whatever.
thanks! i think i'll find my hubby in here everyday too.

sorry haven't been checking in here. been beaten by the flu bug and i'm now typing with a half stuffed, half runny nose. i'll PM ya my electrician's number. :)

sorry haven't been checking in here. been beaten by the flu bug and i'm now typing with a half stuffed, half runny nose. i'll PM ya my electrician's number. :)

Get well soon.... :sport-smiley-018: