Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
samgalz

Our Dream Home~

eh u reminded me...how's ur curtain?? why nv give update? :curse:

Mr Chew didnt call me, I just called him yesterday, and he tell me complete liao, can install anytime, but only wkdays.

So i'm thinking to get him to install on Mon since I'm working from home.

Will give update after that bah, very tired moving things and cleaning up by myself. zz

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hahaha... yup yup.. neighbour i guess... you also live at CCK Cres huh? Mine's at blk 673... whats yours? There are also fine cracks on my dining room ceilings and was informed that there is also water leakage at one of the bedrooms which is near the toilet... Have already complain about all these to HDB... waiting for their reply :(

Orh..near near...just across the road, 660. keke

My fren live your blk too, didnt heard abt crack though.

Anyway, wish u reno smooth smooth after collecting keys!! :yamseng:

Orh..near near...just across the road, 660. keke

My fren live your blk too, didnt heard abt crack though.

Anyway, wish u reno smooth smooth after collecting keys!! :yamseng:

Wahaha 660... ohz.. always go there to buy stuffs at the minimart :D Its good to know someone living nearby... I'm at the lower floor facing the MRT line... maybe that could be one of the reason :(

:D Thank you then... I'll just hop on this till i create my thread then hehehe...

You're lucky you have your ID there with you and based on his experience, there is no major repair that needs to be done to the cracks. For my case, i dun need to be an ID/ engineer to know that it is a major issue :P It's right there for me to see :(

I can't confirm what i need to do for my place till after the outcome by HDB... Right now, i'm busy planning for my wedding so don't really have time to look for an Id yet :rolleyes: I'm just reading thru the blogs and looking at the beautiful renovated homes as well as shortlisting the ID's that i plan to go to for the quotations. No plans on what i need to do for my place too :D

u can email them first for first quote...that usually take sometime... :D

Wahaha 660... ohz.. always go there to buy stuffs at the minimart :D Its good to know someone living nearby... I'm at the lower floor facing the MRT line... maybe that could be one of the reason :(

Orh..the minimart is superb!! Very big and has almost everything, can just get all the necc stuff there.

Is it due to the mrt or low floor?? keke :P

my next big damage is done....sanitary ware. ;)

went GR Link and was served by Jasmine. Both Benny and her are very very nice friendly and helpful people. Jasmine patiently answered every questions we have and make suggestions as well. Best thing is..... price is definitely a plus point. :good: hubby & friend are pretty impressed by them as well. seems like RT did it again, a good recommendation!! :good:

After 2 hours there, we made the following purchase with Jasmine (with the promise to come back for more. :deal: )

- Cassanova 1 piece WC x 2

- Tuscani Robusto Bidget spray x 2 with angle valve

- Alpha instant heater x 2

- Nobel waterfall tower tap (Angteko refer to as the frog tap)

- Viva complete glass bowl set (tempered glass basin + tempered glass countertop with stainless steel bracket + facuet)

- L-bar for the glass bowl set

Total: $1,500 :dancingqueen:

shall upload the pics soon cos pics in hubby handphone...

Edited by samgalz

went GR Link and was served by Jasmine. Both Benny and her are very very nice friendly and helpful people. Jasmine patiently answered every questions we have and make suggestions as well. Best thing is..... price is definitely a plus point. :good: hubby & friend are pretty impressed by them as well. seems like RT did it again, a good recommendation!! :good:

After 2 hours there, we made the following purchase with Jasmine (with the promise to come back for more. :deal: )

- Viva complete glass bowl set (tempered glass basin + tempered glass countertop with stainless steel bracket + facuet)

Wow....happy shopping over the weekend already? Show us the pictures please. By the way, where is GR Link? Are the taps all water efficient?

Cheers.

I just get my otp today at sengkang as well. I was googling and managed to get this forums. It has a lot of info. I will for sure follow this blog cause i will have same situation with samgalz.

Samgalz, may i pmed you for some question?

Thanks

Wow....happy shopping over the weekend already? Show us the pictures please. By the way, where is GR Link? Are the taps all water efficient?

Cheers.

haha yes, bro england. Was really happy choosing my things. Jasmine was very nice. GR Link is at Jln Besar, the low shop house behind the food centre. We almost missed it but I happen to look at the signboard and told hubby must go in. Our friend say if I din mention that it's forum recommendation, we wun be stepping in cos the shop looks pretty old. :D

Tap wise, some are water efficient and some not so. Dun need to worry, jus choose ur preferred design and take out the filter washer then no prob wif the flow liao

I just get my otp today at sengkang as well. I was googling and managed to get this forums. It has a lot of info. I will for sure follow this blog cause i will have same situation with samgalz.

Samgalz, may i pmed you for some question?

Thanks

welcome mylica to the sengkang community! :)

wat are the things u hv similar wif me? Cracked tiles? :o hope not!

You ate welcome to chk things wif me anytime, if I can help then I help if I dunno then u got to chk wif those old birds like simon or rondy. They are the real expert. :D

u bought a frog for a tap?! :huh: haha...

i wished i had seen that earlier...would fit with my croc tiles in the common toilet.

Croc eat frog but wun coz the frog provides water for all...wahahaha... :P

Agreed, service from benny and jasmine are great. Me and wife enjoyed our time there. :thumbs up:

We bought some $1.3k worth of items from them. Still havent find time to go to the physician Benny took the trouble to find the contact for me though. :good:

Sammie jie, your purchase like quite exp leh, or did i see wrongly??

1.5k not including kitchen sink and tap? And your glass bowl set is x2??

How abt shower accessories??

So which is the most exp other than froggie?? :unsure:

Sammie jie, your purchase like quite exp leh, or did i see wrongly??

1.5k not including kitchen sink and tap? And your glass bowl set is x2??

How abt shower accessories??

So which is the most exp other than froggie?? :unsure:

ang gor, yes. 1.5k without kitchen sink n tap.

Price is roughly as follows:

wc 200 each

instant heater 178 each

glass basin set 500

bidget spray 28 each

froggie tower tap 190

L bar n angle valve cannot rmb how much.

By the way, ur industrial kitchen tap I saw at GR is $138 :D

May I know what is FSM? what they audit for the HDB? really noob in those new term.

fsm =feng shui master

they audit ur hse feng shui according to ur bazi