Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
samgalz

Our Dream Home~

Zelly: ya, progressing well, i must say. last sat citygas come to do gas piping...i've not been up the house yet for a couple of days already...hubby went up alone yesterday. i shall go up to do my inspection today after work. Checked with Edmund yesterday on potential HO date. hubby asked if there are any possibility to have HO by 15 July, he replied with a simple "no". I think either we think too positively or Edmund is being careful and not promising anything as yet :unsure:

infinite: ya, I enquire abt pricing before going down and so I roughly have an idea what's my cost, I was like so relieved that it is not as ex as I expected. in fact I enquire on all 3 brands and made final decision to be clipsal c-vivace cos it's the cheapest among the 3 and it looks sleek still. u and lilith seems to hv quite a bit of prob with B&E....hmm... main thing I think you shd stick to ur ideas and not let the ID lord over u cos ultimately the house belongs to u and u will be the one staying there for the next 5 to 10 yrs. for us, Edmund did make some suggestions over time and those we think is reasonable and make sense, we will seriously consider whether we want it. for some, we feel it does not suit our needs we will reject straight. stay positive, jus think of the final goal of having a sui sui house and once u achieve that, the satisfaction and joy u will feel will make everything worthwhile.

matashi: wow, long.. :D great news for pinktini and the rest then! mai tu liao, chiong arh................... :lol:

asksammy.com : I think HO is around 20 plus july but most of the things should be done by mid july with minor details bah.

Infinite : I got some one doing reno somewhere above my floor but never inform also. At least yours got inform, which is better than nutthing. I agree with sammy, you can ask the ID to explan to why from practical point and functional point and estethic point for his/her design is better than what you wanted. Get ur ID to convince you. You are the one paying the money so they should explain to you. Get them to explain the technicality involved if they say it is not possible or not advisable. All decisions should be okied by both of you and make it clear to ur ID. In this way there is less issues later.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hmmm, i may need to get my knives professionally sharpened, can give a contact? 12 year old 2 man henckel knives still looks good but just need a bit of sharpening...

Go to www.razorsharp.com.sg their office is at Boon Tat building, near Outram there.

The clipsal neo c metro series also nice. But think it's abit ex.

that one is not abit ex, it is........VERY EX.

Zelly, ur house all new switches lah, no need to change. mine different. all like **** liao, so no choice got to change. dun wan to think too much on HO now cos if cannot meet i aso sian. so long he can let me move in before 7th month can liao.

that one is not abit ex, it is........VERY EX.

Zelly, ur house all new switches lah, no need to change. mine different. all like **** liao, so no choice got to change. dun wan to think too much on HO now cos if cannot meet i aso sian. so long he can let me move in before 7th month can liao.

Ask you guys and gals ah, got hear of such thing as 6th month no good for house moving? My mom nagged me yesterday must move by this 5th month.. :bangwall: .

Ask you guys and gals ah, got hear of such thing as 6th month no good for house moving? My mom nagged me yesterday must move by this 5th month.. :bangwall: .

bo leh, only heard 7th month. unless u ak FSM to help u calculate date then maybe it might be a month which is not good for u both... :unsure:

my mom also ask me to move in by this mth leh, but i din ask her why la... :D

bo leh, only heard 7th month. unless u ak FSM to help u calculate date then maybe it might be a month which is not good for u both... :unsure:

Din even consult FSM. Just my mom keep saying cannot move 6th month. We all agreed on not moving on 7th month, but this is like :bangwall: . Just wanna ask around got such rules or not.

Thanks Sam jie for the list, u are so helpful!

Went down to OG orchard today, saw the promo. Spend $50, can get up to 70% discount for the 2 man standing knives. Promo will end in sep (i think mid sep) or while stock last. I will get mine when i have ****fted in end Jul.

infinite: ya, I enquire abt pricing before going down and so I roughly have an idea what's my cost, I was like so relieved that it is not as ex as I expected. in fact I enquire on all 3 brands and made final decision to be clipsal c-vivace cos it's the cheapest among the 3 and it looks sleek still. u and lilith seems to hv quite a bit of prob with B&E....hmm... main thing I think you shd stick to ur ideas and not let the ID lord over u cos ultimately the house belongs to u and u will be the one staying there for the next 5 to 10 yrs. for us, Edmund did make some suggestions over time and those we think is reasonable and make sense, we will seriously consider whether we want it. for some, we feel it does not suit our needs we will reject straight. stay positive, jus think of the final goal of having a sui sui house and once u achieve that, the satisfaction and joy u will feel will make everything worthwhile.

wow...you have been doing alot of homework. Thanks for the info.

Indeed it looks sleek. Look exp but cheap - this is my HB's "kou tou chang"

thanks dears..i'm trying to focus on the finishing line as well. head is going a lil bonkers with the many details i'm trying not to miss out.

hey infinitie, yep i read on your blog that you've started hacking liao. sorry no time to go and post to congratulate u! so, congrats!! :yamseng:

er this informing neighbours stuff, we also felt it was impt so we asked our PM a few times on when she would be putting up the notices. she put it up just a day before hacking started la so not too bad.

Lilith, thanks for your wishes and "jia you jia you".

Until now, i also had the fear of missing out this missing out that, plus it's quite irritating esp when ID is not so 'on'. We have try to "book" him last Saturday and he said not free on Mon/Tue so we ask if possible to reserve Wed evening slot to us but until now no response, despite sending him an sms + email. :curse:

Yes i heard it only recently but was really got by surprise. If not very 'pangtang' i think should be alright bah.

Infinite : I got some one doing reno somewhere above my floor but never inform also. At least yours got inform, which is better than nutthing. I agree with sammy, you can ask the ID to explan to why from practical point and functional point and estethic point for his/her design is better than what you wanted. Get ur ID to convince you. You are the one paying the money so they should explain to you. Get them to explain the technicality involved if they say it is not possible or not advisable. All decisions should be okied by both of you and make it clear to ur ID. In this way there is less issues later.

Thanks Zelly. Reno is really tiring/stressful.

Am feeling very giddy suddenly, maybe just too many things to think and consider already.