Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vermyapre

Electrical work cost??

Hi,

I'm a little confused. I visited a lighting shop at Beauty World (in Bt Timah) and got a different quote from what I've read on this forum. Maybe I understood wrongly...

The boss said the price for installing a lighting point is: $28 for first point, $8 for every subsequent point. But what I seem to be reading on the forums is like $X for EACH point?? What am I missing here? I'm a noob... :P Thanks for answering my question...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Got a quote from one of the electrician recommended here.

I think some items are reasonable, some slightly on the high side.

But overall good service and responsive from the service person.

Edited by kimotherapy

how much normally it cost for wiring & installation of each PLC light comes with designer switch?

i got a quote in my reno. designer switch like wad? the above quote i get issit for those false ceiling n Lbox? if new flat need rewiring?

here is the cost for my electrical works:

is my price okay?

double point: $60

Relocate double point: $35

Single point: $55

Relocate single point: $35

SCV-$85

Heater:$95

Tel point: $65

Relocate telephone point: $35

Fan with installation: $75

Light point with installation-$60

Relocate light point: $35

Install light: $10

Aircon: $95

2 way switch: $30

Cover: FOC

Hi all, I would recommend Sebastian from JAE electrical & renovation. He's is one of the recommended electrician here i guess.

Got my 4 room flat re-wired by him. At first, i have been sourcing for Mr Ong, Ah Keong or Mr Quek's to do my house but cant get them, guess they r busy. Then happen to see Sebastian's number here so give it a try. Well, all i can say is he is really very responsive and nice young guy. i called him to ask for his unit price, he just says he would come over to my unit to take a look and give me a rough quote for free. Of course i accepted. Guess he's the few contractors i've seen to be always be on time for meeting. when i reach my unit from work, he's already standing outside. Although he is young (27 yr old) but he is quite experience. he would come into my unit asking what i need and my requirements and then he will start to give me advise on what to do and what not. Well, before Sebastian, i've called up an electrican also from here to come to quote but he only ask me what i want, and thats all. ok. After seeing my unit, he quickly give me a price range and say he'll go back and sent me a quote by that night (he left my unit at around 9.30pm). So i waited, and he really did sent me the quote, at 10.30 plus. well he is responsive. He have been very patiant with me and my wife as we went around checking the price. after 2 meeting at site to confirm everything, we signed the agreement with him.

They started work soon after my id gives the go. Well at the start i am afraid that my id might not get along with him as he is my external contactor. but guess Sebastian blends in well. what i cannot imagine is, he (The boss of the company) leading his team of 3, do up my electrical wiring 3 days. i even ask him why he have to do the job himself. he says he always likes to work together with his worker and he will do whatever his worker is doing. (Bonding)... Hard working guy, can even skips his lunch just to complete the jobs he's on. Seriously, UPS for him !

Once the renovation is about to complete, my id called him to come to do all the lighting installation, guess what? he came with just one worker and completed the job in one day! Ok my renovation ended about 2 weeks already, so far, i'm really satisfy with everything and also no to mention, the good workmanship, service and attitude from Sebastian.

Hope that my testimonal helps to all. Cheers!

Hi all, I would recommend Sebastian from JAE electrical & renovation. He's is one of the recommended electrician here i guess.

Got my 4 room flat re-wired by him. At first, i have been sourcing for Mr Ong, Ah Keong or Mr Quek's to do my house but cant get them, guess they r busy. Then happen to see Sebastian's number here so give it a try. Well, all i can say is he is really very responsive and nice young guy. i called him to ask for his unit price, he just says he would come over to my unit to take a look and give me a rough quote for free. Of course i accepted. Guess he's the few contractors i've seen to be always be on time for meeting. when i reach my unit from work, he's already standing outside. Although he is young (27 yr old) but he is quite experience. he would come into my unit asking what i need and my requirements and then he will start to give me advise on what to do and what not. Well, before Sebastian, i've called up an electrican also from here to come to quote but he only ask me what i want, and thats all. ok. After seeing my unit, he quickly give me a price range and say he'll go back and sent me a quote by that night (he left my unit at around 9.30pm). So i waited, and he really did sent me the quote, at 10.30 plus. well he is responsive. He have been very patiant with me and my wife as we went around checking the price. after 2 meeting at site to confirm everything, we signed the agreement with him.

They started work soon after my id gives the go. Well at the start i am afraid that my id might not get along with him as he is my external contactor. but guess Sebastian blends in well. what i cannot imagine is, he (The boss of the company) leading his team of 3, do up my electrical wiring 3 days. i even ask him why he have to do the job himself. he says he always likes to work together with his worker and he will do whatever his worker is doing. (Bonding)... Hard working guy, can even skips his lunch just to complete the jobs he's on. Seriously, UPS for him !

Once the renovation is about to complete, my id called him to come to do all the lighting installation, guess what? he came with just one worker and completed the job in one day! Ok my renovation ended about 2 weeks already, so far, i'm really satisfy with everything and also no to mention, the good workmanship, service and attitude from Sebastian.

Hi Dominic

Could you kindly PMed me Sebastian's contact number.

Thanks

Hi Dominic, can you PM me Sebastian contact? Thanks.

Can you PM me his contact? Thanks.