Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vermyapre

Electrical work cost??

.... contd

sourced urgently for another electrician as Sebastian had gone MIA on us.

contacted a few electricians based on forum recommendation n most were unable to take on our job as it was so last minute.

fortunately, contacted Mr Lye from Zenterra. Told him my sad story n he was sympathetic. He wasnt avaiable to end nxt week n I was prepared to wait.

surprisingly i received his quotation within 2 hours(cheaper than Sebastian)

I accepted his quotation without bargaining.

He called back an hour later and arranged his worker, Daniel to view my unit on the same evening.

Daniel looked around the apartment n was helpful and gave us his advice. He seems professional and was efficient.

He will come to my apartment this AM to do the trunking and wiring. He didnt request for a deposit as he was aware of our situation.

Hope this time it will go well.

Meanwhile, thank yopu Mr Lye for his great help.

will keep u posted.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Update...

Daniel of ZenterrA came with 2 workers, started work right away. . Quality of trunking material n workmanship very good.. Am very satisfied thus far. Can choose legrand clipsal mk or house brand all same charge.

Do give mr lye a call. Think is the boss, not sure.

Will be patronising his shop this weekend to buy lights from him to enjoy free installation.

68998398 Zenterra engring.

Wiring expected to be done by tomorrow. Will keep all posted on their overall workmanship.

Am very grateful tht i do not have to reschedule plumbing and gas works due to Mr Lye's assistance.

Hey Wojia

I contacted Zenterra two to three weeks ago requesting for quotation, a lady answered and told me no slot till Dec 2011, i told them do send me quotation and we can arrange & negotiate.

however, no quotation, only telling me to drop by for lighting purchase.

woah u r lucky to get Zenterra quotation, do you mind sharing your quotation with me?

Thanks in advance

Edited by Nellynutt

Hey Wojia

I contacted Zenterra two to three weeks ago requesting for quotation, a lady answered and told me no slot till Dec 2011, i told them do send me quotation and we can arrange & negotiate.

however, no quotation, only telling me to drop by for lighting purchase.

woah u r lucky to get Zenterra quotation, do you mind sharing your quotation with me?

Thanks in advance

Sure . most glad too.

was lucky tht Mr Lye picked up the call as i was looking for Ah Di from Zenterra as recommended here.

Understand form Daniel he is the boss.

Latest update, 2 more guys come down so now total 4 of them excluding Daniel.

U want me to email it to you??

Sure . most glad too.

was lucky tht Mr Lye picked up the call as i was looking for Ah Di from Zenterra as recommended here.

Understand form Daniel he is the boss.

Latest update, 2 more guys come down so now total 4 of them excluding Daniel.

U want me to email it to you??

sure .. pm u my email

sure .. pm u my email

Hi Nellynutt,

have emailed you the quotation.

You probably can secure a better quotation as i did not bargain at all due to my situation.

Am just glad he is willing to do the job for me immediately.

Just checked the trunking and wiring after work and am very satisfied with the workmanship as compared to the shoddy work done by JAe.

80 pct of the work done. Shld be complete by tomorrow.

Let me know if you need further info.

Good Luck.

great to hear that the workmanship is good :)

So it seems the price go nego a bit then~

As i was quoted 1 light point for downlight cost $48!!! :deal:

I wonder is it too exp~

great to hear that the workmanship is good :)

So it seems the price go nego a bit then~

As i was quoted 1 light point for downlight cost $48!!! :deal:

I wonder is it too exp~

emailed you the quotation.

emailed you the quotation.

Hi,

On a separate note, I noticed you collected yr keys on the 20/10. Mine was on the 25/10

through this forum, i have engaged the services of the main contractor, Lina form home sweet Home; Aron from Imperial (air-Con),Yuki form Heritage(sanitory ware) and am most plseased with their services, especially Lina,(tracy's recommendation) very accomodating and patient.

You may want to consider them.

Am happy to share their contacts with you.

The points system u gave is based on ur own experience so it is subjective...

You also mentioned that the good reviews given are not truth... Can I say u r smearing his name coz u r a competitor?

I am, still am, a customer of Sebastian. Right now he is doing the final phase of the electricity work at my house n I visit my house everyday.

I have to admit he needs to b constantly reminded of the works that he needs to do e.g. The points, the locations of points and the things he missed out.

But all these do not make him any worse than some irresponsible contractors who didn't complete their works but still have the cheeks to ask for payment.

My payments to Sebastian are simple. He took down all old wirings and put up the new wirings, I pay. He put up all the lights, I pay. Now is, and still is, at the final stage. I am going to check on my house later.

If you think that I am defending Sebastian, I am not BUT I believed to give credits when credit is due. Take a look at my T-blog and feel free to comment coz I am going to take photos of his works and post them in my T-blog.

I am also a victim of Jae Electrical's shoddy work. There are many other electricians recommended in this forum, if GFS is a competitor, he/she needs not single out Sebastian to share her experience.

Edited by snoopygal

I am also a victim of Jae Electrical's shoddy work. There are many other electricians recommended in this forum, if GFS is a competitor, he/she needs not single out Sebastian to share her experience.

Hi "Snoopygal",did they finished yr work u requested?mind sharing?

Hmm... Everyone seems to be a victim of JAE except me... Sebastian completed my house's wiring Swee Swee... I have problem with the SCV, SMS him and he came to settle the problem. Requested him to pull the wiring for my CCTV and he did it FOC. Requested him to help me put up the camera door bell at the door, he did it FOC. Relocated my Open Net TP Swee Swee. Gave me very good recommendations on positions of lights.

Like what my wife said, "We should give him credits and don't believe what others said coz he did an excellent job for us. Maybe our bazi match while otgers' bazi cheong with him." Haha