Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fifteenmay

Fifteenmay's Love Nest

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Looking at these pictures in the evening sure made my tummy rubble :P

Gotta rush for dinner now Haha.

There seems to be alot of house warming this weekend.

Lot's of voices up and down the block whenever I drop by.

ya it seems like quite a few pple at blk D move in liao...good good!

i saw the orange service yard! so refreshing!

hi 15may

you did alot of mirror in yr house right?

can check how much you pay for the full height mirror "feature wall"? how much psf? originally not intending to, but now wondering if having some kind of mirror at the dining wall will be good, but need to know what potential damage will be before deciding. thanks

Finally finish reading all 17 pages of the blog! n my first post in this forum! :)

Getting my house most probably by end of this year, punggol vista.. n seems like our floorplans are very similar! so lurking around here to learn from others experience.. really cannot wait to get my keys!

Finally finish reading all 17 pages of the blog! n my first post in this forum! :)

Getting my house most probably by end of this year, punggol vista.. n seems like our floorplans are very similar! so lurking around here to learn from others experience.. really cannot wait to get my keys!

wa, u really finish reading all 17 pages ah? :bow:

Yup really finish.. :) trying to pick up pointers here n there lo.. nw reading your blog!

haha.. my blog is more of a chit chat n nonsense cum entertaining blog. cos of banned la. wahaha.. now add in another jessnwing, sure nonsensical. but there r serious times too. SERIOUS... :drunk:

No Problem.

got different colour.

White, Grey or Brown.

i chose the Grey one.

sis fifteenmay, if different color for storeroom rack is it the same price or different price? Looking at a white powdered coating one :D

And also do they come up to your plc with the exact dimension of the cut out metal pieces and then assembled or do they do the cut out at your place?

Edited by home_sweet_home

hi 15may

you did alot of mirror in yr house right?

can check how much you pay for the full height mirror "feature wall"? how much psf? originally not intending to, but now wondering if having some kind of mirror at the dining wall will be good, but need to know what potential damage will be before deciding. thanks

15may 15may where are you?

bear, wait till he try my blog....wahahahaha

then u can :bow:

hahaha.. ya loh, urs i oredi dunno how to catch up, n another blogger is pink something, can't remb, he got 40+ pgs! really :bow: to u guys..

wah one day never log in so many replies ; )

froggy, reply u first since yrs most urgent ; ) check my quote and my whole living room feature wall tt consists of the mirrors and wallpaper cos abt 2950. so i dunno how much one piece is.

anyway, my mirrors not very big... jus strips and dining room one medium siEd. but super hard to clean!!haha

sis fifteenmay, if different color for storeroom rack is it the same price or different price? Looking at a white powdered coating one :D

And also do they come up to your plc with the exact dimension of the cut out metal pieces and then assembled or do they do the cut out at your place?

hi, i think it s the same price. yes. they come to our place with the cut out metal and just assembly. very fast assembled liao. i think our bombshelter standard size so if it fits in mine, shld fit into yrs. ; ) hope this helps

wah one day never log in so many replies ; )

froggy, reply u first since yrs most urgent ; ) check my quote and my whole living room feature wall tt consists of the mirrors and wallpaper cos abt 2950. so i dunno how much one piece is.

anyway, my mirrors not very big... jus strips and dining room one medium siEd. but super hard to clean!!haha

thanks thanks, you are back!

but why you say hard to clean? I thought mirror like glass, easy to clean? how difficult really is difficult? if hard to clean, then i may have to re-think