Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fifteenmay

Fifteenmay's Love Nest

hi fifteenmay, can pm me your ID contact and location of their office? if i say recommend by u from forum will i get a better deal?? haha!

need to up one gear in my search for IDs liao, some of the blocks in my BTO project had their status in HDB web update to completion by Sept lo so think we will not be too far behind in getting our keys.. :jammin:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hmm ... hmm ... !!

Froggy lets team up and set up some push carts under the LRT ba!!

You sell you selling pastries and cookies , I sell drinks.

Sure get business :dribble:

wah good idea - I seriously need some income after this big damage from reno and furnishing man!

hi fifteenmay, can pm me your ID contact and location of their office? if i say recommend by u from forum will i get a better deal?? haha!

need to up one gear in my search for IDs liao, some of the blocks in my BTO project had their status in HDB web update to completion by Sept lo so think we will not be too far behind in getting our keys.. :jammin:

PM Sent! :D

Take your time bah.. just choose the one we feel most comfortable with.

Guess What??!! :o

Rem my dining table fro Cellini that was scratched and i was waiting for the replacement??

Let me tell u my saga... :bangwall:

so our table was scratched like this

DSC03284.jpg

so Cellini called to say that they would replace for us.

First call: To arrange for the table to come to XX date and XX Time.

a few days called to say that they got it mixed up. our table did not come in this shipment.

Second call: To arrange for the table to come on xx data and xx time.

A few days called to say that the table was not ours and ours is not here yet!!!

Hubby got pissed and told them to make sure that our table is here before they call us to arrange for the date and time...

2 weeks passed, no call from them.. i think they were hoping that we would just leave it at that but we say no way!!

Fast forward to last Friday, at 4pm. someone call me at 4pm and say " Mdm, where are you?" i ask them why?? they say that our table is here and they want to deliver the table then!!!

i tell them off, say no one called me to arrange for this delivery!! :bangwall:

But i decided that better to take the delivery now than rewait for them to deliver again..

So i ask them to wait til i knock off work~

so the replacement table is in my house...

Phew... long story and wait.. :unsure:

Guess What??!! :o

Rem my dining table fro Cellini that was scratched and i was waiting for the replacement??

Let me tell u my saga... :bangwall:

so our table was scratched like this

DSC03284.jpg

so Cellini called to say that they would replace for us.

First call: To arrange for the table to come to XX date and XX Time.

a few days called to say that they got it mixed up. our table did not come in this shipment.

Second call: To arrange for the table to come on xx data and xx time.

A few days called to say that the table was not ours and ours is not here yet!!!

Hubby got pissed and told them to make sure that our table is here before they call us to arrange for the date and time...

2 weeks passed, no call from them.. i think they were hoping that we would just leave it at that but we say no way!!

Fast forward to last Friday, at 4pm. someone call me at 4pm and say " Mdm, where are you?" i ask them why?? they say that our table is here and they want to deliver the table then!!!

i tell them off, say no one called me to arrange for this delivery!! :bangwall:

But i decided that better to take the delivery now than rewait for them to deliver again..

So i ask them to wait til i knock off work~

so the replacement table is in my house...

Phew... long story and wait.. :unsure:

well, at least all r fine now!

15may, been thinking about yr storeroom rack. You mentioned there are 4 tiers right? Does that mean each tier is around 60cm height? Do you know if can add more tiers? Is the base of each tier all metal, or hollow with a plank of wood on top?

Thinking if possible to use that as book shelf, since it's really sturdy and much cheaper than the solid wood ones. The normal ply type is not costly, but scared cannot take the weight, like those ikea book shelves - after a while, the planks all warp.

wah, u hv saga with Cellini, I hv saga with King Koil. tsk tsk, furniture company nowadays hor....**** lax leh.... :curse:

15may, think i saw ur hubby yesterday. i was at fernvale point for breakfast and saw a guy who looks like ur hubby (saw his pic in ur wedding blog) but hor din go up to him cos he dun frequent RT, later he think i stalker! :lol: too bad din c u, or will go up to u and say hi :)

wah, u hv saga with Cellini, I hv saga with King Koil. tsk tsk, furniture company nowadays hor....**** lax leh.... :curse:

15may, think i saw ur hubby yesterday. i was at fernvale point for breakfast and saw a guy who looks like ur hubby (saw his pic in ur wedding blog) but hor din go up to him cos he dun frequent RT, later he think i stalker! :lol: too bad din c u, or will go up to u and say hi :)

wat is ur saga with king Koil?

Anyway,was it at any 9plus??if so shld be him bah..he buying breakfast for me..I still sleeping :)

u shld apprach him and say fifteenmay s hubby??he surely shocked wan..u come fernvale point to eat breakfast ?? Got better food than yr place?

15may, been thinking about yr storeroom rack. You mentioned there are 4 tiers right? Does that mean each tier is around 60cm height? Do you know if can add more tiers? Is the base of each tier all metal, or hollow with a plank of wood on top?

Thinking if possible to use that as book shelf, since it's really sturdy and much cheaper than the solid wood ones. The normal ply type is not costly, but scared cannot take the weight, like those ikea book shelves - after a while, the planks all warp.

hmm..dun think it's that presentable to use as book shelf.it's quite deep and the boards looks coarse.I have to check the paper with e dimensions and let u know but I think 4 shelfs was the highest.I think they cater for bomb shelter wan..it's metal surrounding it then they put the board on top..

Any other places to get bookshelf rather than Ikea?

wat is ur saga with king Koil?

Anyway,was it at any 9plus??if so shld be him bah..he buying breakfast for me..I still sleeping :)

u shld apprach him and say fifteenmay s hubby??he surely shocked wan..u come fernvale point to eat breakfast ?? Got better food than yr place?

ya, 9 plus. no lah...later too shocked fainted how? very long time din go fernvale point so wanted to see if anything new....hehe...

ya, 9 plus. no lah...later too shocked fainted how? very long time din go fernvale point so wanted to see if anything new....hehe...

no la, he will just come back say " u too active in forum liao" hahaahah

:D

no la, he will just come back say " u too active in forum liao" hahaahah

:D

haha...u shd tell ur hubby u only average hor. MY hubby say I ultimate in forum liao. Even bro England and Joseeng nicknamed me "Champion" :bleah:

haha...u shd tell ur hubby u only average hor. MY hubby say I ultimate in forum liao. Even bro England and Joseeng nicknamed me "Champion" :bleah:

sammy jie, you are truly the undisputed champion for now...hehe

sammy jie, you are truly the undisputed champion for now...hehe

bearlyn n gang has the potential too! c his status...late may join...now silver member liao...Jiayou bear! I wan to pass the championship to u!