Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fifteenmay

Fifteenmay's Love Nest

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Finally used my kitchenaid mixer! :D

Made Choc Chip cookies since i had a craving...

Forgot to take a pic of my Kitchenaid in action as i was so happy playing. hahaha

In my oven

DSC03363.jpg

End results!

DSC03366.jpg

I love my kitchenaid! :)

Finally used my kitchenaid mixer! :D

Made Choc Chip cookies since i had a craving...

Forgot to take a pic of my Kitchenaid in action as i was so happy playing. hahaha

In my oven

DSC03363.jpg

End results!

DSC03366.jpg

I love my kitchenaid! :)

wa.. Looks nice.. :dribble:

hey i put in on the right side, below the laundry system, abit troublesome cos tend to bump head but put at the other side would block the window side and cannot hang clothes there. btw, how does the water flow out from the washing machine for u? my pipe is just stuck down the main pipe and sometimes it stinks : (. any other way?

fifteenmay, are you using front load washing machine? If you are, there's a certain way of putting the outlet pipe into your drain hole.. If you just drop the pipe into the floor trap, the water wouldn't drain properly, it must be above a certain height, go read the instruction manual..

ooo ... yum yum .. choc cookies, my favourite!

want to check this. Do you close the kitchen door when working inside? Does it feel like a sauna?

Bc now that my glass partition and door is in place, I feel HOT when in the kitchen. Even when the outside is breeze, the wind immediately gets cut off the minute you step in :bangwall:

Now I feel like installing a fan inside, otherwse I might melt! :help:

What's yr experience?

June, if you are reading this - what's your experience too?

Edited by froggy

want to check this. Do you close the kitchen door when working inside? Does it feel like a sauna?

Bc now that my glass partition and door is in place, I feel HOT when in the kitchen. Even when the outside is breeze, the wind immediately gets cut off the minute you step in :bangwall:

What's yr experience?

install a fan in the kitchen? but when u r cooking n the fan is blowing will it affect ur fire? or even blow the fire out? :unsure:

What's yr experience?

Ya, when i am frying something, i close the kitchen door so that the smell doesnt come out to the living room. but since its only a while, i bear with it.

Baking smells still ok so i would leave the door open. ahhahaha

never hear ppl install fan in kitchen though. if u spend alot of time in the kitchen, then it might make sense. for me, its just an occasional cooking of dinner so not tt bad.

Actually ,my kitchen sometimes have wind, even better than my living room.. ahahah

fifteenmay, are you using front load washing machine? If you are, there's a certain way of putting the outlet pipe into your drain hole.. If you just drop the pipe into the floor trap, the water wouldn't drain properly, it must be above a certain height, go read the instruction manual..

Hmm.. i am usin front load machine, but its a 2ndhand one. what is the way? any pics?

What's yr experience?

froggy.. normally i will close the door if i'm cooking.. feel like sauna but still ok there is still wind coming in from service balcony.

i tried yesterday cooking inside with my service balcony door close, window close, door close.... then the doors are full of vapour, my hubby have to bring in the fan to blow hahaha... but i think so long as you don't turn the fan toward your stove can le ba. just circulate the air lo

but if you are talking abut baking, when making the dough no need to close door ma... no much smell.. only when baking then might have some smell then you close door lo .. then at that time you wouldn't need to be in the kitchen liao ma.. this is what i think la... i dun do baking so might not know too much .. hahhaa..

i tried yesterday cooking inside with my service balcony door close, window close, door close.... then the doors are full of vapour, my hubby have to bring in the fan to blow hahaha... but i think so long as you don't turn the fan toward your stove can le ba. just circulate the air lo

Har .... better leave a window open for safety reasons. It's gas we are talking about.

Can also let the neighbours smell you nice cooking :rolleyes:

Who knows, you might find 15May, Bear and I knocking your door ... :lol:

Har .... better leave a window open for safety reasons. It's gas we are talking about.

Can also let the neighbours smell you nice cooking :rolleyes:

Who knows, you might find 15May, Bear and I knocking your door ... :lol:

Knock Knock! i am at your door! :D

Knock Knock! i am at your door! :D

hahaha... my cooking cannot make it one.. hahhaa no taste later you all diarrehoea hahha cos my clothes are drying outside ma so dun wan the smoke to get to my clothes.. hehehe.. will take note next time..

Our dining chairs were scratching our homo tiles in our dining room so we decided to get a carpet to prevent future scratches.

So all thanks to Samgalz Jie, we headed down to Jackson Building at Tai Seng where she got her cheap carpet to check it out!!

There were alot of varities and relatively cheap! I was prepared to shell out about 200 plus for our 1.6m x 2.3m carpet, but it only cost $95!!! :D Super happy... Plus we took the display set and got 10% off, so i am a happy woman!

i saw another carpet that was super soft and real nice but they only had the smaller one left... :(

Anyway, the sale lasts til 5th Sept so if you are planning to get a carpet, this is a good deal!

Pictures of our Shaggy Grey carpet! Love the feel...

DSC03352.jpg

DSC03353.jpg

Hi Sis

Can you pm me the address where u bought this carpet?

Despo needing one

Thanks