Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fifteenmay

Fifteenmay's Love Nest

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Thou I have shifted to amk, i am hoping for the greenwich village to open soon. Sound so nice and chic. :)

I also had high hopes for that plot of land, but i think only 2 levels of shops and alot of housing.

Might end up too atas :(

I also had high hopes for that plot of land, but i think only 2 levels of shops and alot of housing.

Might end up too atas :(

huh.. like tat will become like rivervale plaza?? NOOOOO.........

heng i still got Ntuc at tampines mall, Century square and cold storage at tampines 1..

heng i still got Ntuc at tampines mall, Century square and cold storage at tampines 1..

Heng Banned lives in tampines. I juz bring along my towel and clothes to his hse can liao. can bathe after eating steamboat with ingredients bought from Ntuc at tampines mall, Century square and cold storage at tampines 1.. :thumbs up:

huh.. like tat will become like rivervale plaza?? NOOOOO.........

this one more high class. its like studio flats surrounding the shops..

aiya what to do? Sell house make more money than renting out shops... :(

Hopefully Fernvale point have cinema?? :horse: Pray hard!

this one more high class. its like studio flats surrounding the shops..

aiya what to do? Sell house make more money than renting out shops... :(

Hopefully Fernvale point have cinema?? :horse: Pray hard!

hah, Fernvale Point? thought the one with the foodcourt and ntuc is fernvale point? got extension ah?

hah, Fernvale Point? thought the one with the foodcourt and ntuc is fernvale point? got extension ah?

It's meant to be a temperory site. Though this 'temporary' has been in this state for more then 4 years....

They will definiately rebuild Fernvale Point wan lah.

Look at all the projects going on in our area.

If I have the $$$ I will also make a shopping mall and collect rents. :P

Edited by flamedav

It's meant to be a temperory site. Though this 'temporary' has been in this state for more then 4 years....

They will definiately rebuild Fernvale Point wan lah.

Look at all the projects going on in our area.

If I have the $$$ I will also make a shopping mall and collect rents. :P

i think that they waiting for coral spring, fernvale vista2 ppl to move in first then they need the demand before building,

In this case got to wait at least 1.5 years before its ready.. No foresight.. Fernvale point now cannot tahan the full bulk of residents. :bangwall:

i think that they waiting for coral spring, fernvale vista2 ppl to move in first then they need the demand before building,

In this case got to wait at least 1.5 years before its ready.. No foresight.. Fernvale point now cannot tahan the full bulk of residents. :bangwall:

so the plan is to rebuild fernvale point on the same site? Hope they re build a bigger mall otherwise sure cannot cope with demand. Hope they build shelterd walkways from our blocks to the mall too!

so the plan is to rebuild fernvale point on the same site? Hope they re build a bigger mall otherwise sure cannot cope with demand. Hope they build shelterd walkways from our blocks to the mall too!

Ya man fingers crossed! :rolleyes:

Hmm ... hmm ... !!

Froggy lets team up and set up some push carts under the LRT ba!!

You sell you selling pastries and cookies , I sell drinks.

Sure get business :dribble:

hihi 15may!

*waves* HI! :notti: now cannot say i nv comment on ur t-blog liao :deal: been very busy so MIA-ed frm renotalk =)

Hey Hey, thanks for stopping by! :D

Cant wait to see your reno pics