Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fifteenmay

Fifteenmay's Love Nest

bearlyn n gang has the potential too! c his status...late may join...now silver member liao...Jiayou bear! I wan to pass the championship to u!

they are up and coming but you are still the undisputed champion and info centre of RT... :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
bearlyn n gang has the potential too! c his status...late may join...now silver member liao...Jiayou bear! I wan to pass the championship to u!

haha.. i muz say tat u r still e undisputed champion, cos Banned and i r posting more nonsense than pics of our reno. wahaha..

But tonight i will take pics of my place and post ba, or else really become entertainment blog. :rolleyes:

jia you, and i shall drop by ur blog everyday to c pics up or not. I am shipping some wall stickers in to decorate my walls. once that is done, then shall borrow my sis DSLR or my mum's semi-pro to take some good pics of my place. El already done a great job. Champion cannot lau kuei....hahaha

Joseeng....u still owe me something..wahahaha

hi 15 May

phew... just spent 1/2 day to read your blog from page 1 to page 19 (at the moment).

Really nice renovation u hv there...and managed to get invaluable advices here and there.

Mind pm me Adeline Chin ctc.... may wanna use her in view of your nice review and feedback.

My place is not in Fernvale though but in Pine Close.

Cheers

jia you, and i shall drop by ur blog everyday to c pics up or not. I am shipping some wall stickers in to decorate my walls. once that is done, then shall borrow my sis DSLR or my mum's semi-pro to take some good pics of my place. El already done a great job. Champion cannot lau kuei....hahaha

and me too, Joseng!

Sam, where are you shipping the decal from? Can recommend good sources for decal? I foresee I will need quite a bit of them

Stress leh.. :P

and me too, Joseng!

Sam, where are you shipping the decal from? Can recommend good sources for decal? I foresee I will need quite a bit of them

Hi Sam,

Me too. Can PM me the decal sources?

Thanks

hi 15 May

phew... just spent 1/2 day to read your blog from page 1 to page 19 (at the moment).

Really nice renovation u hv there...and managed to get invaluable advices here and there.

Mind pm me Adeline Chin ctc.... may wanna use her in view of your nice review and feedback.

My place is not in Fernvale though but in Pine Close.

Cheers

thanks for readin!pm sent! Looking forward to reading your blog! :)

haha...u shd tell ur hubby u only average hor. MY hubby say I ultimate in forum liao. Even bro England and Joseeng nicknamed me "Champion" :bleah:

yup yup..that goes without saying that u are umbeatable..but hubby will just shake head at me.haha..we also met his army fren here cos he saw hubby on blog..haha I tell hubby u famous Liao..

Anyway,want to take some pics of my hse but no pro camera skills.anyone want to volunteer?ha

where got?? U know cos u saw my unit no mah...haha

if u not active then i wun b viewing ur blog liao rite? haha.. 4plus in the morning, shd i ask y u wake up so early or shd i ask y u so late haven sleep? :P

if u not active then i wun b viewing ur blog liao rite? haha.. 4plus in the morning, shd i ask y u wake up so early or shd i ask y u so late haven sleep? :P

haha dunno why leh cannot sleep..

Just checked out yr place!looking good!love the mirror in mbr!

haha dunno why leh cannot sleep..

Just checked out yr place!looking good!love the mirror in mbr!

v big rite? But cleaning e top will b troublesome. Lol..

U rmb e skirting I showed u earlier? Now it's gettin worse, e one in e rm practically wanna fall off Liao.. :(

hi 15may

can I check wherre you place yr washiing machine? On the gap between the yard window and pipe? or on the side between the pipe and laundry system?