Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fifteenmay

Fifteenmay's Love Nest

wah...we start tiling on the same day!!! talk abt coincidence~! :D

the black lines in between is cos grouting not done yet bah. mind had also. main thing is check if there are hollow tiles (which we cannot at this stage) and whether the grout is too big. for mine, i'm pretty pleased cos the tiler has done the grouting as small as possible..so far workmanship looks good. will wait until we can start knocking on the tiles to check for hollow tiles.

so chiao!!

Hmm so how to check for hollow tiles? Why will ve hollow tiles leh?? Hmm at first glance,the grout looks acceptable.will look closely in the daytime?din dare to step in just now cos scared to disturb the tiles

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Got our KDK FANS from JB Today.

Got them at Yes Electrical Supply.

They are actually quite covenient. Take a right turn after passing Pelangi Plaza. They are near the big Lavender cake shop.

Here they are in their boxes! Bought the 5 blade fans and they come in pretty big boxes. but there is an option to discard the boxes and put them in plastic bags

DSC03100.jpg

But you need to declare GST at customs. Got Yes to open an invoice for us.

Price: RM 560 each = SGD$241

Also, got our T5 lights from JB.

All in all, a good trip into JB.

Have been going to JB every weekend for the past 3 weeks! :rolleyes:

Went to our house this afternoon also to check out the tiling works.

Looks like the tiles in the living room are done. Grouting looks finished as well.

DSC03102.jpg

the corners

DSC03103.jpg

Baby and Study room tile

DSC03104.jpg

Look how shiny the living room is.

DSC03112.jpg

the joint between passageway and baby room

DSC03105.jpg

Edited by fifteenmay

Got alot of things done today :rolleyes: Also bought our instant water heater today!

After our JB Trip, our ID told us that we need our instant heater by 19th so decided to go down to Samgalz's recommended shop GR Link Marketing to check out Alpha water heaters.

The shop's sign was covered and we walked quite a bit to find it.

There was quite alot of people but benny and Jasmine was quite nice.

Told them that i was recommended by forum and Benny quoted us a price that is much cheaper than what i was quoted at other shops.

Also bought some cloth hangers.

Alpha Instant Water heater: S100E

DSC03124.jpg

Edited by fifteenmay

Got alot of things done today :rolleyes: Also bought our instant water heater today!

After our JB Trip, our ID told us that we need our instant heater by 19th so decided to go down to Samgalz's recommended shop GR Link Marketing to check out Alpha water heaters.

The shop's sign was covered and we walked quite a bit to find it.

There was quite alot of people but benny and Jasmine was quite nice.

Told them that i was recommended by forum and Benny quoted us a price that is much cheaper than what i was quoted at other shops.

Also bought some cloth hangers.

Alpha Instant Water heater: S100E

DSC03124.jpg

wahahaha...glad i helped u get a good discount then! same heater we hv! :good:

btw, hollow tiles is caused by bad workmanship. this is impt, when ur tiles are all done. take a stick or something to tap on every tile to make sure it does not sound hollow. hollow ones must get ID to redo for u.

wahahaha...glad i helped u get a good discount then! same heater we hv! :good:

btw, hollow tiles is caused by bad workmanship. this is impt, when ur tiles are all done. take a stick or something to tap on every tile to make sure it does not sound hollow. hollow ones must get ID to redo for u.

Hi Samgalz, thanks for the recommendation! u helped me to save money!

Hi Fifteenmay, are you using system 4 aircon? I don't see any pvc truncking in your passageway. Juz wondering how it's hiden... my living room aircon unit has a truncking right below the bomb shelter air circulation hole, very ugly :(

Hi Fifteenmay, are you using system 4 aircon? I don't see any pvc truncking in your passageway. Juz wondering how it's hiden... my living room aircon unit has a truncking right below the bomb shelter air circulation hole, very ugly :(

15May signature says "daikin 3 + 1" ?

anyway is aircon trunking different for system vs system 3+1? which is worse?

hihi,I m using panasonic 3 + 1 system.trunking done.my aircon is on top of my tv console so trunkin is thr the rooms tt s why can't see trunking. Where s yr aircon located??