Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fifteenmay

Fifteenmay's Love Nest

Continued...

-Kitchen base done-with this, my kitchen offically "becomes only one person can be in the kitchen" Turn one round everything within reach :bangwall:

DSC03126.jpg

-Washing machine base done

DSC03128.jpg

-Fridge base done

DSC03130.jpg

Fifteenmay,

i have the same concept as you for the kitchen but my hubby dun like... and he say it doesn't work!! nowi can show your photo to him to prove that it works!!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Fifteenmay,

i have the same concept as you for the kitchen but my hubby dun like... and he say it doesn't work!! nowi can show your photo to him to prove that it works!!!

junel r u sure the layout wld work?? haha kitchen now very small. wat s yr layout like then?

Tomorrow will go and paint door frame and buy paint for our house.

Paint colours: All ICI Paints

Living room: Sea Shell

Baby room: Marina Blue

Study room: Aspen Green

Master bedroom: Greystone

21 & 22nd Carpetry!

Tomorrow will go and paint door frame and buy paint for our house.

Paint colours: All ICI Paints

Living room: Sea Shell

Baby room: Marina Blue

Study room: Aspen Green

Master bedroom: Greystone

21 & 22nd Carpetry!

u painting ur own?

u painting ur own?

ya, but piece of advice if yr hubby not on same page with u to paint, just get ppl to paint for u .

saving a thousand dollars is SO not worth it with all the quarrels we r having...sigh... regret

Took Delivery of our Hob and Oven today as well.

Everjoint nearly corked up on this. Someone in everjoint apparently cancelled our items and it nearly din come today.

Luckily, they came through... ;)

Rinnai Hob (Among all of our stuff :P )

DSC03156.jpg

Oven-No space in the shelter, got to put it in the baby's room

DSC03153.jpg

Edited by fifteenmay

Painted our masterbedroom first coat as well. Painted the area where the wardrobe is going to be.. Carpentry is coming on Monday and Tuesday so must paint the area where the cupboard is going to be first.

Colour: ICI Paints-Greystone

I like! :P

DSC03150.jpg

Another view

DSC03149.jpg

ya, but piece of advice if yr hubby not on same page with u to paint, just get ppl to paint for u .

saving a thousand dollars is SO not worth it with all the quarrels we r having...sigh... regret

ya, it's like that. sure to quarrel one ... unless either both think exactly the same, or most of the time, one party give in to the other. But end of the day, when you see the end-result, i'm sure all happy again ...

but seriously, painting is not easy. I attempted to re-paint our walls too, in batches since we were still staying there, and had aches all over, esp the neck, after the 2 weeks

Took Delivery of our Hob and Oven today as well.

Everjoint nearly corked up on this. Someone in everjoint apparently cancelled our items and it nearly din come today.

Luckily, they came through... ;)

Rinnai Hob (Among all of our stuff :P )

DSC03156.jpg

Oven-No space in the shelter, got to put it in the baby's room

DSC03153.jpg

wah, that's scary. Did you have to pay full when ordering? Or just deposit?

wah, that's scary. Did you have to pay full when ordering? Or just deposit?

one con abt everjoint is tt need to pay full amount in cash!! someone corked up la. even call my hubby ask whether we receive the stuff already or not. we say of cos not rite otherwise wld have signed something. luckily todays stuff all came. next week fridge and hood.

Delay in carpentry :furious:

Only starting on 23 and 24th.

means that HO pushed back one week.

Initally of getting our sofa, bedframe and dining table in on 3rd july but now must change to 10th Jule

:bangwall: Hubby cannot wait to move in, me only neh.. cos current place very convenient, not like Fernvale.

Delay in carpentry :furious:

Only starting on 23 and 24th.

means that HO pushed back one week.

Initally of getting our sofa, bedframe and dining table in on 3rd july but now must change to 10th Jule

:bangwall: Hubby cannot wait to move in, me only neh.. cos current place very convenient, not like Fernvale.

carpentry wk by ur id?

ya, it's like that. sure to quarrel one ... unless either both think exactly the same, or most of the time, one party give in to the other. But end of the day, when you see the end-result, i'm sure all happy again ...

but seriously, painting is not easy. I attempted to re-paint our walls too, in batches since we were still staying there, and had aches all over, esp the neck, after the 2 weeks

We also thought of painting the wall ourself but after painting the service yard, we gave up. Call someone else to paint for us for $350 for whole house. and they did it in just one day!! but we supply paint and tapes.

We also thought of painting the wall ourself but after painting the service yard, we gave up. Call someone else to paint for us for $350 for whole house. and they did it in just one day!! but we supply paint and tapes.

350i is super cheap!, aiyo shld have ask for recommendations. my id quote me 1000 topaint so we decided to do it ourselves. also my parents want to help : ( in the end more probs