Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fifteenmay

Fifteenmay's Love Nest

hey gals mama, u bought them from jb?

My fan is the 5 blade one...so far under it very windy outside the circle not so...bit I think all fans r lk tt I guess

kdk 5 blades so strong still can't feel e wind outside e circle? but sitting at the sofa shd b no problem ba? if kdk's wind can't reach u, then i gotta tink twice b4 getting other brands.. :unsure:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wah! 8 per room? Like that wont the cost go up? The installation of the point + the purchase of the lights. I have 19 in total.

Living room - 5 downlight + cove light

MBR - 4 downlight + cove light at headboard

Gals room - 5 downlight

Study - 3 cove light

hi gals mama

do you have any other lights in the gals rooms other than the downlights? Is 5 downlights enough to power? i thought of using 8 lights per room, with 2 per wall. Is that too over-powering, considering that my rooms are small?

Is there a fomula to calculate how many lights psf kind of thing, like calculating the BTU required for aircon ?

Maybe that's why my estimate for lights is so high!

hi gals mama

do you have any other lights in the gals rooms other than the downlights? Is 5 downlights enough to power? i thought of using 8 lights per room, with 2 per wall. Is that too over-powering, considering that my rooms are small?

Is there a fomula to calculate how many lights psf kind of thing, like calculating the BTU required for aircon ?

Maybe that's why my estimate for lights is so high!

Only study table lights each. No other lights. We tot rooms normally for sleeping, the study lights will be used for studying. When they play or do other things shd be enuf.

No formula for me, the no of lights is suggested by my id.

kdk 5 blades so strong still can't feel e wind outside e circle? but sitting at the sofa shd b no problem ba? if kdk's wind can't reach u, then i gotta tink twice b4 getting other brands.. :unsure:

dunnoe leh maybe my sofa area under the false ceiling cannot reach me..haha... u r welcome to come over and feel the wind..haha

Hi 15May,

Nice house you have! Just curious, is your TV going to be flushed in on the feature wall or is it going to be flushed out?

hi mahjongace,thanks for the compliments . tv going to be flushed in the feature wall.

hi mahjongace,thanks for the compliments . tv going to be flushed in the feature wall.

actually a lot of TV salesman told me is not good for TV to flush in feature wall cos not enough ventillation and will shorten lifespan

actually a lot of TV salesman told me is not good for TV to flush in feature wall cos not enough ventillation and will shorten lifespan

Hmm... never mind la. whats done is done :rolleyes: Pray lo nothing happens ahahah..

Today acid wash the house so di go up. on leave tomorrow and Wed to clean up and wait for Furniture.. :D

The light of the tunnel is in sight...

Hmm... never mind la. whats done is done :rolleyes: Pray lo nothing happens ahahah..

anything happen then can change new 3D ones!!! :sport-smiley-004:

Today acid wash the house so di go up. on leave tomorrow and Wed to clean up and wait for Furniture.. :D

The light of the tunnel is in sight...

congrats!! finally everything done smooth and swee swee..