Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fifteenmay

Fifteenmay's Love Nest

Today acid wash the house so di go up. on leave tomorrow and Wed to clean up and wait for Furniture.. :D

The light of the tunnel is in sight...

Congrats!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Only study table lights each. No other lights. We tot rooms normally for sleeping, the study lights will be used for studying. When they play or do other things shd be enuf.

No formula for me, the no of lights is suggested by my id.

I remember the guy from "A lighting" advised for downlight it's every 1m apart. Hope this helps!

Congrats!

tyanks thanks. reno so far a smooth journey except for the painting part. shld ve asked id to do instead of taking it on ourselves. would have saved alof of time and effort.

Oooooo I guess you must be wishing all the furnitures can just appear be delivered today.

Congrats!

See you soon. I think it will be another 2 months before our turns come.

Hmm... never mind la. whats done is done :rolleyes: Pray lo nothing happens ahahah..

Just to share my experience. For me, we tried to do flushed in as well...but the wall mount was too thick given free by samsung. And now, i can even see the mount by the side. You can check out my blog around the last few pages for my feature wall. The 2nd thing you might like to take note would be borders around the TV. Is there enough space for the person to mount the TV in it? or the fingers would be "kiap" by the borders when you try to mount it?

haha hope you understand what i mean and hope yours would be problem free unlike mine. I have to box up my whole feature wall now and change to a ultra slim mount for samsung led. More money down the drain. :(

P.S. Flushed in is nice. I'm doing it for first impression only when people come to here for house warming. haha few years down the road, i wouldn't care about the feature wall le. =P

Just to share my experience. For me, we tried to do flushed in as well...but the wall mount was too thick given free by samsung. And now, i can even see the mount by the side. You can check out my blog around the last few pages for my feature wall. The 2nd thing you might like to take note would be borders around the TV. Is there enough space for the person to mount the TV in it? or the fingers would be "kiap" by the borders when you try to mount it?

haha hope you understand what i mean and hope yours would be problem free unlike mine. I have to box up my whole feature wall now and change to a ultra slim mount for samsung led. More money down the drain. :(

P.S. Flushed in is nice. I'm doing it for first impression only when people come to here for house warming. haha few years down the road, i wouldn't care about the feature wall le. =P

Hi Mahjongace,

thanks for the advice.

went to check out your blog to see the wall mount. doesnt look that bad. :D

i have no idea how would mine look.

Would take pic tomorrow.

Hope it goes fine.

Not much pics today.. cos too busy cleaning house. :( Nothing new anyway...

Acid Washed house

Living Room

DSC03260.jpg

Study Room

DSC03263.jpg

Future Baby room

DSC03262.jpg

Masterbedroom

DSC03264.jpg

Some grouting came out after the acid wash... so the tiler came back to regrout...

After he left, i realised that there is one tile popping out.. got to check with ID if can retify or not.

Edited by fifteenmay

Ad hoc pics

Tv console with black tempered glass (Pending wallpaper)

DSC03261.jpg

Wallpaper to be up tomorrow

DSC03267.jpg

Closer look at wallpaper-Hope we made the right choice ;) we wanted understated elegance

DSC03268.jpg

Will show end result tomorrow

Shoe cabinet with my shoes :P

DSC03266.jpg

Stainless Steel Fridge

DSC03265.jpg

Edited by fifteenmay

Ad hoc pics

Tv console with black tempered glass (Pending wallpaper)

DSC03261.jpg

Wallpaper to be up tomorrow

DSC03267.jpg

Closer look at wallpaper-Hope we made the right choice ;) we wanted understated elegance

DSC03268.jpg

Will show end result tomorrow

Shoe cabinet with my shoes :P

DSC03266.jpg

Stainless Steel Fridge

DSC03265.jpg

seems u r ready to move in to ur new home soon!