fifteenmay

Fifteenmay's Love Nest

Hi Mahjongace,

thanks for the advice.

went to check out your blog to see the wall mount. doesnt look that bad. :D

i have no idea how would mine look.

Would take pic tomorrow.

Hope it goes fine.

Hee hope to see yours soon with the TV in it. well....my wife had high expectations of that feature wall...so i have to change the whole thing for her...even though it looks OK...=P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Just to share my experience. For me, we tried to do flushed in as well...but the wall mount was too thick given free by samsung. And now, i can even see the mount by the side. You can check out my blog around the last few pages for my feature wall. The 2nd thing you might like to take note would be borders around the TV. Is there enough space for the person to mount the TV in it? or the fingers would be "kiap" by the borders when you try to mount it?

haha hope you understand what i mean and hope yours would be problem free unlike mine. I have to box up my whole feature wall now and change to a ultra slim mount for samsung led. More money down the drain. :(

P.S. Flushed in is nice. I'm doing it for first impression only when people come to here for house warming. haha few years down the road, i wouldn't care about the feature wall le. =P

Mahjongace, my husband had the same worry as you had. At first my TV console is flushed in as well.. then we increase the inner part and had those side doors that can open up so that his speaker wires can go in and not hurt fingers. :) but in the end we still go for the flat surface console to reduce hassle and for future "enlargement" hahaha..

15may!! your reno very fast finished le... i like your kitchen!!! same as my concept but my hubby dun buy my idea.... my reno still haven't finish. waiting for my tv console and kitchen cabinets up before my furnitures are in. Think we will be shifting in by end July or early Aug. See when go up your house see see. :)

Edited by junel

Hi Mahjongace,

thanks for the advice.

went to check out your blog to see the wall mount. doesnt look that bad. :D

i have no idea how would mine look.

Would take pic tomorrow.

Hope it goes fine.

Hi Mahjongace, i know what you mean liao :( My tv mount also quite thick so now it isnt that flushed in. but i think still passable bah. wun change anything.

Will show pic soon..

Wallpaper is up! ;) Somehow i thought it would have more glittering effect but dun have, :( but overall still nice right?

In natural light

DSC03272.jpg

With uplights

DSC03273.jpg

Closer look at wallpaper-Tie in to my colours and furniture

DSC03274.jpg

TV Console with our wall paper

DSC03276.jpg

Our tv arrives from Audio House. Arrive on time.

Actually we booked a 47 inch Philips TV but one week before, they call us and say they screw up. no mre stock ask us to choose another one. So we had to make a trip down again and chose the 46 Toshiba tv at the same cost.. Dunno whether good or not cos no time to do research.

DSC03279.jpg

the whole tv console

DSC03280.jpg

Now i know what Mahongace was referring to.

The TV Mount is quite thick so my tv isnt that flushed in. Got a bit sticking out but i find it ok la.. wun do any amendments to it

I will try to take a photo from the side to show you guys.

:rolleyes:

Stuff from Cellini came today as well. Arrive early too

Bed- Remember my previous post when i mentioned that i bought too long a bed.. luckily it still looks alright. got about 30 cm to walk... still can.. Phew...

Cellini guy came in to the room and saw the side tables fixed. He mentioned that only 1 out 10 houses, the whole bed head can go in nicely cos some couples miscalculated the bed ead width then cannot go in..

He also mentioned that some couples in Geylang Serai house, the bed couldnt go in so got to cancel order... So piece of advice dun buy furniture without consulting ID! :)

DSC03264.jpg

We are the one out of ten! Bed Head went in nicely! Kudos to ID and sales consultant in Cellini who gave us right measurements ! :D

DSC03275.jpg

Edited by fifteenmay

the whole tv console

DSC03280.jpg

will u hv anything to cover the power sockets? will it look weird since everything is conceal then suddenly a wire comes out? :unsure:

will u hv anything to cover the power sockets? will it look weird since everything is conceal then suddenly a wire comes out? :unsure:

i was just thinking of it. but think will let it go... After a while wouldnt see it liao..

How would your power sockets looks like?

Dining table

DSC03286.jpg

Defect! Cellini will replace it... The cellini guy spotted it.. honest guy! :P

DSC03284.jpg

Super big but comfortable sofa

DSC03285.jpg

Headache!

Hubby bought me the single chair that can rock and turn.. i was thinking of using it next time for baby feedingg.. but now its too big to put in living room!!!

Make room so small

DSC03277.jpg

in the end, put in masterbedroom for time being so that we can use as make up chair and hubby can use to watch tv.. Next time got baby, then move to baby room.

DSC03282.jpg

Edited by fifteenmay