Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fifteenmay

Fifteenmay's Love Nest

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Thanks for the advice. I only doing for my living rm and gals' room.

ya, like wat zelly says, if like Mr Chew, he will come recce ur place first and understand your needs then he will bring up the materials and go thru the suitable ones with u. i bough ikea ones for my previous place n even curtain shop's ready made ones. but those are always standard size and if window not standard size, looks weird so this round i pain pain buy custom ones.

Moving day today... Can't wait for it to be over!!

wow, congrats! Finally you can move in and enjoy all the months of coordination, recee and hard work!

Can drop by my unit if you free and give advice on reno lei, since you are now guo lai ren

wow, congrats! Finally you can move in and enjoy all the months of coordination, recee and hard work!

Can drop by my unit if you free and give advice on reno lei, since you are now guo lai ren

thanks thank packing and unpacking s a chore... haha.. can if u want my advice...hee ; )

Yes please do share.

Is it cold/windy/hot etc?

If very cold maybe I can skip the fan altogether :rofl:

Or if very sunny in the afternoon I will plan in a super thick curtain for the reno.

I've checked out FV point. Not that much to eat leh... I hope they develop up the place.

Yes please do share.

Is it cold/windy/hot etc?

If very cold maybe I can skip the fan altogether :rofl:

Or if very sunny in the afternoon I will plan in a super thick curtain for the reno.

I've checked out FV point. Not that much to eat leh... I hope they develop up the place.

sg so hot, fan n curtains r a must have. haha..

U mean e fd court near e LRT st ah? nothing much but still can choose la. I ever went in e afternoon ard 12, machiam in a oven.. :(

So fifteenmay how's your first night in FV1?? hahaha

hello everyone! survived first night...haha no la not so bad. feel very surreal sleeping in my own place.

wind ar? not very windy also unless i open my main door. bearlyn hse shld be quite windy cos the wind blowing from tt direction.

hot.ness. still ok but i think def need fan!!

sunny... i think so far ok. i see those facing sun still dun get much sun in e hse cos of the hse design still ok la... but think put curtains better..

hello everyone! survived first night...haha no la not so bad. feel very surreal sleeping in my own place.

wind ar? not very windy also unless i open my main door. bearlyn hse shld be quite windy cos the wind blowing from tt direction.

hot.ness. still ok but i think def need fan!!

sunny... i think so far ok. i see those facing sun still dun get much sun in e hse cos of the hse design still ok la... but think put curtains better..

Hey neighbour! aiya, sun afternoon miss the chance to visit ur swee swee hse again.. :bangwall:

My unit windy? dun feel it leh. hehe.. :unsure:

Hey neighbour! aiya, sun afternoon miss the chance to visit ur swee swee hse again.. :bangwall:

My unit windy? dun feel it leh. hehe.. :unsure:

haha. sorry did u knock? both hubby and i fell asleep. too tired with we moving. wait til my hse nice nice then invite u next time.

not windy meh? i open main door the wind was from tt side leh?