Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fifteenmay

Fifteenmay's Love Nest

Yea 1 thing I notice is when I open the door the living room becomes windy. The moment I close the door all the wind stops, even with my living room windows fully opened. Wierd....

weird rite? I also have to open main door to get wind

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Went to furniture mall after work to find a coffee table.

My hubby went earlier to scout to see if got any nice ones and he mentioned one that he thought was nice but he din check the price.

Just now, went in and saw the mentioned coffee table and my heart skipped a beat! it look so high class and nice! Price also high class! :( $799 !! :bangwall: Crazy.... i joked with my hubby say his taste too high liao...

Walked around, even went back to Cellini to see if got new coffee table or not but could not find something we like.

Walked past Univonna and i got a feelin that i would find our coffee table there and we did!

we mentioned to the sales lady that we looking for small table and she led us to a super cute table that only cost 399! :D Bargained the price down to 350, inclusive of GST and transport.

Would be arriving in new house on sat! Cant wait.

:P

With that, everything that needs to be bought have been bought!

We spent about 18k on furnishings! Wow :unsure:

Went to furniture mall after work to find a coffee table.

My hubby went earlier to scout to see if got any nice ones and he mentioned one that he thought was nice but he din check the price.

Just now, went in and saw the mentioned coffee table and my heart skipped a beat! it look so high class and nice! Price also high class! :( $799 !! :bangwall: Crazy.... i joked with my hubby say his taste too high liao...

Walked around, even went back to Cellini to see if got new coffee table or not but could not find something we like.

Walked past Univonna and i got a feelin that i would find our coffee table there and we did!

we mentioned to the sales lady that we looking for small table and she led us to a super cute table that only cost 399! :D Bargained the price down to 350, inclusive of GST and transport.

Would be arriving in new house on sat! Cant wait.

:P

With that, everything that needs to be bought have been bought!

We spent about 18k on furnishings! Wow :unsure:

I wan to see!!! :dribble:

Stayed at our new place for 1 week liao. how time flies... from waiting for keys to staying in the place.. still feels surreal :rolleyes:

We are offically unpacked!

Internet, Starhub point all activated so can post pics and watch tv :P

Storeroom rack- From Tony (his advert are all around Fernvale Vista)

Feedback: Called on Fri, ask to install on Sat. He say Can! :o came on time and installed real quick!

DSC03300.jpg

DSC03299.jpg

Boxes to unpack zz

DSC03301.jpg

Kitchen door decal

DSC03298.jpg

Bed all made

DSC03304.jpg

Edited by fifteenmay

Curtains lovingly made by mummy and in record time somemore :P

Day curtains for all 3 rooms

DSC03306.jpg

Silver night curtains for all 3 rooms

DSC03307.jpg

Future baby room look now-Bed is 2nd hand

DSC03315.jpg

Study room look now-havent set up our ikea chair yet, so using ugly chair.. but goes with theme :rolleyes:

DSC03312.jpg

DSC03311.jpg

Last but not least, Living room look now- Sheer Day curtain up. Waiting for Night curtain material..

DSC03314.jpg

Oh ya, plus the cute coffee tabl we bought this week. delivering n Sat. :P

Photo0105.jpg

There marks the end of our renovation process.

Adeline from one inch sq feet did a good job with our renovation. From the get go, the decision is clear that we would go with her.

Easy to communicate, responsive.

Her quote was not the cheapest but we felt that communication was most important.We are real satisfied with her service and would recommend her.She made our 2 month renovation process rather pain free. Kudos to her! :D

Edited by fifteenmay

Stayed at our new place for 1 week liao. how time flies... from waiting for keys to staying in the place.. still feels surreal :rolleyes:

We are offically unpacked!

Internet, Starhub point all activated so can post pics and watch tv :P

Storeroom rack- From Tony (his advert are all around Fernvale Vista)

Feedback: Called on Fri, ask to install on Sat. He say Can! :o came on time and installed real quick!

DSC03300.jpg

DSC03299.jpg

Boxes to unpack zz

DSC03301.jpg

Kitchen door decal

DSC03298.jpg

Bed all made

DSC03304.jpg

wa, tat's quite a number of boxes to unpack.. tink u guys slowly getting used to living in fernvale? :)

wa, tat's quite a number of boxes to unpack.. tink u guys slowly getting used to living in fernvale? :)

Tell me about it sia! One week then unpack finished.. mostly thanks to hubby!

Hhahaah

ya getting used to it now... must wake up one hour early to get to work zz but cant wait to come back home :D

Your reno starting liao right 17th?

Tell me about it sia! One week then unpack finished.. mostly thanks to hubby!

Hhahaah

ya getting used to it now... must wake up one hour early to get to work zz but cant wait to come back home :D

Your reno starting liao right 17th?

1st installation of a/c in the morning ard 10am, but will b there earlier to meet the electrcian again. ID suppose to bring us to buy toilet accessories tomolo but... SAF OVERWRITES EVERYONE!!! (got mobilisation... :bangwall: )

FALL IN! U WALK SOMEMORE!! :curse:

Edited by bearlyn2406