Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fifteenmay

Fifteenmay's Love Nest

haha. sorry did u knock? both hubby and i fell asleep. too tired with we moving. wait til my hse nice nice then invite u next time.

not windy meh? i open main door the wind was from tt side leh?

Eh.. I saw 2 door bells so I press both c which 1 will work. No response so I assume u guys r out. Din knock cos I tot u'll hear e dr bell. Keke.. It's ok, lotsa chance since it's onli next dr. :D

my side I onli feel e wind b4 it rains.. As in e sky is gloomy..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Yes please do share.

Is it cold/windy/hot etc?

If very cold maybe I can skip the fan altogether :rofl:

Or if very sunny in the afternoon I will plan in a super thick curtain for the reno.

I've checked out FV point. Not that much to eat leh... I hope they develop up the place.

wow cannot be cold right? The few times i go over feel so hot. Only the occasional breeze leh. But met my neighbour - she said she no need install aircn in hall bc very windy wow? Maybe wind stop at her unit lah!

haha. sorry did u knock? both hubby and i fell asleep. too tired with we moving. wait til my hse nice nice then invite u next time.

15may! I also want to see yr nice nice house!

Eh.. I saw 2 door bells so I press both c which 1 will work. No response so I assume u guys r out. Din knock cos I tot u'll hear e dr bell. Keke.. It's ok, lotsa chance since it's onli next dr. :D

my side I onli feel e wind b4 it rains.. As in e sky is gloomy..

wah, how come got 2 door bells?

hmmm... then flush out shd b better rite? cos if flush in then those HDMI ports, USB etc cannot access liao rite? n flush in then the TV will get v hot cos heat rentention..

yup flush out should be better in terms of ventilation. But my wife wanted "flush in" for the effect...for first time impression...haha...

all the ports still able to access as long as a tilting mount is used.

Hee you can take a look at my new photos at my blog as the feature wall is finally done last Saturday. The carpenter manage to get the TV "flushed into" the wall.. =P

Edited by mahjongace

wow cannot be cold right? The few times i go over feel so hot. Only the occasional breeze leh. But met my neighbour - she said she no need install aircn in hall bc very windy wow? Maybe wind stop at her unit lah!

wah yr neighbour which unit? super envious. so far its not cold la, when rainy weather then got wind... have fan better i think. no need to rely on wind.

15may! I also want to see yr nice nice house!

aiyo froggy and bearlyn, dun keep saying my hse nice la... scarely yr expectations too high... yr hses

would be nicer than mine la...

froggy, ya got 2 door bells outside cos one hdb wan the other wireless wan. hoping id can dismantle one for me otherwise look weirf

aiyo froggy and bearlyn, dun keep saying my hse nice la... scarely yr expectations too high... yr hses

would be nicer than mine la...

froggy, ya got 2 door bells outside cos one hdb wan the other wireless wan. hoping id can dismantle one for me otherwise look weirf

my wife say e dr bell nice, got blue light when u press. haha...

Yea 1 thing I notice is when I open the door the living room becomes windy. The moment I close the door all the wind stops, even with my living room windows fully opened. Wierd....

Yea 1 thing I notice is when I open the door the living room becomes windy. The moment I close the door all the wind stops, even with my living room windows fully opened. Wierd....

mother nature is asking u to relive the kampung days where no one closes the door. the kampung spirit lah. :lol: I aso like to open my doors when i'm home cos got more wind.

cos the wind came from that direction ma. my unit block by 1 wall so very hot no wind come in. my neighbour one got wind. from in front and behind... so good. hahaha

same same! mayb becos we r in the same unit just tat it's diff fl. :D

mother nature is asking u to relive the kampung days where no one closes the door. the kampung spirit lah. :lol: I aso like to open my doors when i'm home cos got more wind.

I used to keep my door open every time I go to my unit to sit sit. More windy.

But keep getting alot of door to door sales person coming to my gate till I gave up. :bangwall:

Maybe it will be better when the estate is filled up ba..... :P