Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fifteenmay

Fifteenmay's Love Nest

Went with my mum to geylang serai to choose curtain material (Mum making my curtains for me :P )

In the end, found one that caught my eye.. bur real expensive!

$28 per yard i think.When my mum was bargaining,the shop owner say got so many cheap one, i go for the expensive one.. ahahaha

Silver for all rooms. Brown for living room.

Curtain.jpg

The material already cost about $900... wonder ask pple to make would it be cheaper?

:unsure:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Congrats!! your house looks nice.. All your efforts not wastedlor.. Feel like popping by to take a look.. hahaha..

u are welcome! as long u dun find me kapo can liao :D

u cancel ar? cannot get a smaller one meh in msia?

I also lookin for rectangle shaped one. most prob would check it out this weekend at S & C.

actually wanna see can exchange to a rectangular one or not, but cos my wife likes those tat comes with stools so no choice, cancel order. anyway i tink no coffee table now is better, cos when e console and sofa r in place, onli then will i b able to have a better feel of the space left. :P

Living room look

DSC03288.jpg

DSC03289.jpg

Comments most welcome! :D

nice.. Check with u, the KDK fan, windy enough? planning to get the same one or the one with 4 blades for my LR. But afraid its too big as the new flats are so small..

Now i know what Mahongace was referring to.

The TV Mount is quite thick so my tv isnt that flushed in. Got a bit sticking out but i find it ok la.. wun do any amendments to it

I will try to take a photo from the side to show you guys.

:rolleyes:

hee...at least you are able to accept it...my wife totally can't ...zzz...hee you can try see my updated photos next week...since my contractor is coming down tomorrow to box up the feature wall before i mount the TV again. Hopefully everything goes well...sighzz...if not...we would have to accept as it is then.

Went with my mum to geylang serai to choose curtain material (Mum making my curtains for me :P )

$28 per yard i think.When my mum was bargaining,the shop owner say got so many cheap one, i go for the expensive one.. ahahaha

Curtain.jpg

The material already cost about $900... wonder ask pple to make would it be cheaper?

15may,

Have you ordered from this company already?? i think i saw this cloth before but its of lesser price if i'm not wrong... you might want to recee more place before making order.

Curtain.jpg

my curtains were quoted $900 to make and install living room full length day n nite curtain, study room full length day & nite (blockout double layer) curtain, 2 bedrooms blockout roller blind. curtains comes in pulley sys

saw this cloth with my curtain maker as well. might be cheaper.

Edited by samgalz

my curtains were quoted $900 to make and install living room full length day n nite curtain, study room full length day & nite (blockout double layer) curtain, 2 bedrooms blockout roller blind. curtains comes in pulley sys

Wow samgalz your curtain is cheap!! my one was 1.3K with curtains in 3 rooms + living room, a small curtain for passageway, small curtain for aircon window, curtain for my mbr wall.

Need to check the total area of materials needing to be covered also. I think mine even if i choose the exact same materials as sammy may cost like 2 to 3 times her price even when i get the same curtain man.

Need to check the total area of materials needing to be covered also. I think mine even if i choose the exact same materials as sammy may cost like 2 to 3 times her price even when i get the same curtain man.

Ya its quite true. i think my 2.3m window need around 10m of cloth... if i remember correctly.

Ya its quite true. i think my 2.3m window need around 10m of cloth... if i remember correctly.

yup true, that's why i say u hv to check with the curtain maker mah. but i rmb seeing the cloth 15may choose, cos my curtain maker was intro-ing me at first but different colour. in the end we both choose another pattern together after comparing the cloth to the paint colour and lightings...

zelly maybe not leh, cos Mr Chew was saying he is doing one sentosa condo. whole house alot window, full length somemore, $2000+

15may,

Have you ordered from this company already?? i think i saw this cloth before but its of lesser price if i'm not wrong... you might want to recee more place before making order.

hey junel ya bought the cloth liao... this time din do much research might ve been the wrong move ; ( i think my mum bargained down to 20 bah...

nice.. Check with u, the KDK fan, windy enough? planning to get the same one or the one with 4 blades for my LR. But afraid its too big as the new flats are so small..

hi insane, thanks! ; )

kdk fan below it very windy but my sofa area cant feel the wind leh! also the wind cannot flow to the dining area so maybe need to buy standing fan. u have id? give id the specs of the fan and let id advise if its possible or not.

zelly maybe not leh, cos Mr Chew was saying he is doing one sentosa condo. whole house alot window, full length somemore, $2000+

I calculated I have 17meters+ which needs curtain windo dressing with curved rail. We are looking for more heavy duty rail .. Day and night curtains so I would need like 34meters liao. Plus 3meters of roller blinds and 1 meter of roman blind. I wonder <$2000 possible or not.