Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fifteenmay

Fifteenmay's Love Nest

Hi,

The other material is polykem. Asethetic wise, it looks nicer because you can choose the design - eg. wood grain. PVC is usually white. Check out Garion's t-blog.

Hi Mickey M,

Thanks! which material is more lasting? the Polykem looks much better indeed with the wood grain, but more ex right?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

You have the same floor plan as me. Just flip the other round.

Haha, please enjoy your reno.

If possible, try to avoid Ch*W Interior Name A*lici* from Toh Guan Branch. Not a responsible person. Had alot problem.

Hi Fifteenmay!!

Still remember me?? we are neighbours.. but mine is blk B.

We have gotten our keys but not yet step into it.

We most probably be doing ala carte.

See that you have approach a few of the ids.. hahaha.. we haven't even started on searching yet.. hahaha.

Hi Mickey M,

Thanks! which material is more lasting? the Polykem looks much better indeed with the wood grain, but more ex right?

Both types are glue to the surface. So they last equally well. But polykem is slightly thicker, so is better. Yes. It is more exp but not by alot. Some ppl like it, some ppl don't. :)

Hi Fifteenmay!!

Still remember me?? we are neighbours.. but mine is blk B.

We have gotten our keys but not yet step into it.

We most probably be doing ala carte.

See that you have approach a few of the ids.. hahaha.. we haven't even started on searching yet.. hahaha.

Hi neighbour!!! you havent find id? but you buy so much stuff liao!!

so far i only bought 2 tv. dare not buy other stuff.

Wat are your plans for the flat? hacking anything?

You have the same floor plan as me. Just flip the other round.

Haha, please enjoy your reno.

If possible, try to avoid Ch*W Interior Name A*lici* from Toh Guan Branch. Not a responsible person. Had alot problem.

Hi Happydog_83, are you at fernvale too?

Have you completed your reno?

Yes i had completed my reno on December 2009. Still haven't move in yet as my wife and i have not do chinese custom yet. So I'm just staying there on every weekend. Ha ha.

Don't rush into buying the lighting stuff, electrical appliances etc. Take your time to scout around. There are some shop may offer you better price than those mega store.

Best of luck in your reno. If can, try to go down every day to check on the status. That what i did and notice alot of thing is not properly done. Had asked them to redo it.

Yes i had completed my reno on December 2009. Still haven't move in yet as my wife and i have not do chinese custom yet. So I'm just staying there on every weekend. Ha ha.

Don't rush into buying the lighting stuff, electrical appliances etc. Take your time to scout around. There are some shop may offer you better price than those mega store.

Best of luck in your reno. If can, try to go down every day to check on the status. That what i did and notice alot of thing is not properly done. Had asked them to redo it.

So when is your AD?

I was thinking of going to JB to get my lights.. haahah heard its cheaper.

I am still looking for quotations and design layout.. sigh... so many designs.. which one more practical

I need your advice people!

Should i hack the wall between the mast bedroom and the other bedroom?

Should i switch the master bedroom to bedroom 3 and the walk in wardrobe/study to masterbedroom?

Should i seal up the master bedroom door and walk through by bedroom 2 door?

Is it weird to walk through bedroom to reach study and wardrobe or vice versa.

Hope you guys understand what i am trying to say. :P

I had hack my wall for MBR and eat into some space for bed room 3 to do a Walk in wardrobe. My bed room 3 will be my study or computer room.

Edited by happydog_83

Meeting with another 2 IDS/Contractor this weekend and we should be able to make our decision! ;) meet too many would get confused.

-Edmund Adecor design

-Edmund DX Interior

Will let you the outcome!

tat's gd to hear....too many will indeed confuse u

incidentally, my id/contractor is edmund from adecordesign...he's quite gd n detailed :) tok to him n see wat he say abt ur concern for the hacking of wall as per above...he gt sound advices...

Meeting with another 2 IDS/Contractor this weekend and we should be able to make our decision! ;) meet too many would get confused.

-Edmund Adecor design

-Edmund DX Interior

Will let you the outcome!