Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fifteenmay

Fifteenmay's Love Nest

tat's gd to hear....too many will indeed confuse u

incidentally, my id/contractor is edmund from adecordesign...he's quite gd n detailed :) tok to him n see wat he say abt ur concern for the hacking of wall as per above...he gt sound advices...

Hey grace, yup, decided to shortlist yr id edmund as well based on your tblog :rolleyes: hope his quotes and ideas are good and we can click with him :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Based on your layout, it doesn't matter which bedroom will be utilized as study/walk in wardrobe or MBR because the MBR comes with an attached bathroom so the convenience of changing clothes/using bathroom within the enlarged area is fairly ok.

However, if you want a smaller MBR with the space for the bedframe, bedside table and the tv, then the MBR bedroom would suit for a bigger space for alot of clothes if you both have alot and you can easily have space for your study table etc.

Since you did not opt for doors, it saves you the trouble first - if you intend to hack the wall between the 2nd bedroom and the MBR, then how about this :

layout1o.jpg

Where the purple line is - if there is a entrance, seal that up? Not sure if the area where the wardrobe in the picture is part of the original floor area of the MBR, but if it isn't and is actually part of the floor area of the bedroom 2. I suggest, not to eat into the floor area of the bedroom 2 since there will be a hacked section of the wall like a entrance between the MBR and Bedroom 2.

It's alot easier to plan in rectangular shape plus more convenient if you intend to turn the MBR into a study/walk in wardrobe. and the bedroom 2 into the MBR.

Edited by BunBun

Has anyone gotten confused with the theme for their house?

I started off wanting wood theme but my designer showed me a house full of mirrors. Not too sure if i can picture myself living in that house :unsure: looking more modern now.. hmmm...

Hi 15May,

When your flat is due for collection?

I am also from Fernvale Vista, and currently doing my reno....

I am going to start my T-blog also, and I can share with you our designs.

I hope to do it next week.....

Meeting with another 2 IDS/Contractor this weekend and we should be able to make our decision! ;) meet too many would get confused.

-Edmund Adecor design

-Edmund DX Interior

Will let you the outcome!

hi fifteenmay

I'm also talking to Edmund from DX and likely to get him. me and hb feels we can click with him well. so u decided who u likely to get?

Hi 15May,

When your flat is due for collection?

I am also from Fernvale Vista, and currently doing my reno....

I am going to start my T-blog also, and I can share with you our designs.

I hope to do it next week.....

Hi Professor welcome! cool, another fernvale vista! Share ideas!

Have you gotten your keys? i m in Blk D, i have not gotten keys yet thats why so slow in posting

Have you gotten your id yet? What is your space planning/layout like?

hi fifteenmay

I'm also talking to Edmund from DX and likely to get him. me and hb feels we can click with him well. so u decided who u likely to get?

HI samgalz, i saw your t blog!

yup, i saw Edmund last week waiting for his quote, but hubby and i think we clicked more with another ID.. :rolleyes:

Need your expert advice, i have 3 layouts here.. which one do you think is more suitable? Help me!

Layout 1

layout3.jpg

Layout 2

Layout2.jpg

Layout 3

Layout1-1.jpg

Edited by fifteenmay

Hi Professor welcome! cool, another fernvale vista! Share ideas!

Have you gotten your keys? i m in Blk D, i have not gotten keys yet thats why so slow in posting

Have you gotten your id yet? What is your space planning/layout like?

I am at blk B, and layout is something we have gone thru with the ID and finalised on the current...

I try to do it during this weekend and share with you our do & don'ts too.

Paiseh, busy at work, at night need rest... :)

By the way, bought almost 90% of the stuff and can share with you why we decide...

keep a look out for my T-blog.... :paint:

HI samgalz, i saw your t blog!

yup, i saw Edmund last week waiting for his quote, but hubby and i think we clicked more with another ID.. :rolleyes:

wow, thanks for visiting. in fact we are near each other. I'm at anchorvale road.

so which ID u finally choose?

wow, thanks for visiting. in fact we are near each other. I'm at anchorvale road.

so which ID u finally choose?

Waiting for hubby to come back to sit down to decide.

But based on Comfort level with ID, we most prob would go with one inch sq feet.

But quotation needs some revision, now quote is at 27k... :o

I am at blk B, and layout is something we have gone thru with the ID and finalised on the current...

I try to do it during this weekend and share with you our do & don'ts too.

Paiseh, busy at work, at night need rest... :)

By the way, bought almost 90% of the stuff and can share with you why we decide...

keep a look out for my T-blog.... :paint:

Ooh, please share layout when possible, our masterbedroom and kitchen is a headache for space planning :bangwall: do share when have time ;)

Who is your id btw? what is your quote like? if can, share your quote also

i want to see if the id i like is it too ex or not.

90% of your stuff bought? :o i scared to buy cos scared dimensions not right. havent get flat yet so scared

Waiting for hubby to come back to sit down to decide.

But based on Comfort level with ID, we most prob would go with one inch sq feet.

But quotation needs some revision, now quote is at 27k... :o

wow u new flat need 27K??!! u do alot of things ah?

wow u new flat need 27K??!! u do alot of things ah?

No leh, do flooring, feature wall for living room, masterbedroom, cupboard etc,design based on layout 3.

How much is your quote?