Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fifteenmay

Fifteenmay's Love Nest

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wow! You must be very excited! Just one week to go!

Did you mention hacking the kitchen wall (or was it another blog?) So did you engage PE already?

Ya man, but boss dun let me take full day leave :( so got to go back after taking keys. spoil the mood a bit.

I think my id did mention hacking a bit of the kitchen wall but not too sure where and whether is it possible.

Next week then can give more idea.

Not yet.

i think next week then everything will start

Dining Table with our exact chair

DSC02502.jpg

Bed Frame ( Actual colours)

DSC02504.jpg

Kickass sofa but in beige colour

DSC02506.jpg

that can become a recliner!

DSC02512.jpg

Hubby was so nice! saw that i love the recliner that can rock and swivel, he bought it for me!Thanks baby! :P

DSC02507.jpg

wah

looks like action is kicking in on your side! can't wait for your reno pix! keep updating ok

Enjoy the process!

Oh my goodness! I chose the same recliner 3 seater and that exact same table from Cellini too! Mine is black chairs though. What a coincidence :)

The sofa is superb right? I feel like i can totally sleep in it like a baby.

Oh my goodness! I chose the same recliner 3 seater and that exact same table from Cellini too! Mine is black chairs though. What a coincidence :)

The sofa is superb right? I feel like i can totally sleep in it like a baby.

We got same taste! what colour is your sofa? we couldnt choose black cos our id ask us to stick to netural colours. black easier to clean though :unsure:

The sofa is kick ***!!! i cant wait to get it delievered to my house :) can i check with u, when the recliner come out, got space for coffee table?

wah

looks like action is kicking in on your side! can't wait for your reno pix! keep updating ok

Enjoy the process!

Hahah, we still think we not bad, can tahan til now then buy stuff for house. couldnt wait for one more week. Still haven take key yet. ahahahah :rolleyes:

Bought our electric applicances just now. will update in another post.

Did research for the past 5 months, reading up on the forum for hob, hood, oven and fridge reviews.

Heard alot of good review of Everjoint and decided to head down there this morning.

Advice to those deciding to head down to Everjoint: do your homework before going down. its a neighbourhood shop that doesnt have any showroom. you go there, tell them what you want and then order.

They only accept cash so do prepare.

Bought my Oven, Fridge,Hob and Hood from them. Price i think much cheaper than at Courts, Harvey Norman etc.

I am a happy woman! :P

Oven: Bosch

Oven.jpg

Fridge: Hitachi Stainless Steel

Fridge.jpg

Hob: Rinnai 3 Hob

RinnaiHob.jpg

Cooker Hood: Fujioh FX900

Hood.gif

Edited by fifteenmay

Getting my keys tomorrow! : )So excited. pics will be up tomorrow.

Hey so excited for you!

As for me, i am trying to see if can get some kind of bridging loan. If it works out and not too much $$ involved, I may join you in reno soon! :o

hey babe!!!

din realise u looking for kitchenaid mixer too.....tat day managed to buy mine at Robinsons for only $599....i tik u can look out for theirs....a tad cheaper than Tangs in a way if u like the colours tat's on sale ;)

kambatei!!!

hey babe!!!

din realise u looking for kitchenaid mixer too.....tat day managed to buy mine at Robinsons for only $599....i tik u can look out for theirs....a tad cheaper than Tangs in a way if u like the colours tat's on sale ;)

kambatei!!!

Hi Grace, thanks for the lobang! do we need to use robinson's card? cos i dun have.. :unsure:

Wat colours are there?

Hey so excited for you!

As for me, i am trying to see if can get some kind of bridging loan. If it works out and not too much $$ involved, I may join you in reno soon! :o

Jia You! ;)

then when i bought it, only pistachio n tangerine for $599 nett...the rest $899...it was during the robinsons sales...

Unless it's during the robinsons private sales, i tik can use other cards

anyhow i understand tat once in a while meyer will have tis kind of promo...nw is tis 2 colours...previously was pink or sth

just nice tangerine will brighten up our kitchen so we bought it :D

Hi Grace, thanks for the lobang! do we need to use robinson's card? cos i dun have.. :unsure:

Wat colours are there?