Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fifteenmay

Fifteenmay's Love Nest

GR link is 155 jln besar.. near the jln besar food centre. price is approx. $40 plus....IIRC..u can check with coldflamez cos he bought the same tap at GR too

I heard my name. :D

Here's the flexible tap that i got from GR Link. Got it at 40+. We really liked it so far.

Photo1209.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi coldflamez,thanks for e pic! Waiting for jc salesgirl to revert if they still have the taps or not.otherwise I wld get from GR link I guess.

Oh ya, fifteenmay....dun forget to ask aldecco if they punch hole for u...i had tat prob wif them...they were unable to drill hole at the side cos of space constraints...in the end, we got our kitchen sink n tap frm hoe kee cos they have the size we wanted n also able to drill hole comfortably for us...btw the sink size we were able to get also same as urs...only 600mm :(

Oh ya, fifteenmay....dun forget to ask aldecco if they punch hole for u...i had tat prob wif them...they were unable to drill hole at the side cos of space constraints...in the end, we got our kitchen sink n tap frm hoe kee cos they have the size we wanted n also able to drill hole comfortably for us...btw the sink size we were able to get also same as urs...only 600mm :(

hi grace,drill hole where?

good news! the salesgirl called to say that we can take the display set for the 2 taps we want! Not too sure if it is good news or wat. They say that the display set was only on display for a few days. we will inspect the taps before we pay.

Oh also booked our 2 kdk fans (5 blade) in JB. Cost RM560, still cheaper than Singapore.

Will pick them up this weekend.

Hw much cheaper? Is it covered with warranty? We also keen on getting stuff from jb.

Fifteenmay, punch hole at corner of ur sink so u can put ur tap there...unless u have intentiona to put ur tap via ur solidtop or granitetop...u may have to check wif ur iD for tat but usually they won't recommend...they rather u get te shops to do it...

Oh ya for ur kdk fans, u getting ur ID to install for u or the jb comp whom u purchased frm?

good news! the salesgirl called to say that we can take the display set for the 2 taps we want! Not too sure if it is good news or wat. They say that the display set was only on display for a few days. we will inspect the taps before we pay.

but if u can get brand new in singapore why not? i dun really trust when sales ppl say display only for a few days. it's usually a gimmick for u to buy. but if u feel comfortable then it's ur choice lor. :)

hi can check afew things

1. tap hole - the shop punch, and not our contractor? Does this mean we must buy the tap and sink from the same shop? Or is the size of tap hole standard across brandds?

2. fan - again is installation of fan done by shop or our contractor? My friend said that since ceiling fan is installed by shop, then contractor may not be able to handle all models, hence better to buy in singapore. Is this true or not? I thought ceiling fan installation are all the same, and if you buy KDK, it's the same whether you get in Singapore or JB, as long as same model?

but if u can get brand new in singapore why not? i dun really trust when sales ppl say display only for a few days. it's usually a gimmick for u to buy. but if u feel comfortable then it's ur choice lor. :)

Hmm.. cos its like 30 dollars in JB :) Much cheaper that GR link. i will go check the quality first. if got scratches or we dun feel comfortable, we wun get it i guess.

All to save money! :rolleyes:

Hw much cheaper? Is it covered with warranty? We also keen on getting stuff from jb.

I asked Everjoint, its SGD340

JB its RM560 = SGD233

I think no warranty i think since its in jb.

Fifteenmay, punch hole at corner of ur sink so u can put ur tap there...unless u have intentiona to put ur tap via ur solidtop or granitetop...u may have to check wif ur iD for tat but usually they won't recommend...they rather u get te shops to do it...

Oh ya for ur kdk fans, u getting ur ID to install for u or the jb comp whom u purchased frm?

Check with id, she say no need to punch hole. phew so the sink at JB is a steal!

KDK fans getting from wholesale, so asking id electrician to install