Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

suddenly i feel that we will be living in a modern high-rise kampong...with neighbours guarding each other, kids playing with kids...childhood friends...nice~

Ms white, went to yr unit this morning to KPKP.. so you overlay your kitchen too?? :bow:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
suddenly i feel that we will be living in a modern high-rise kampong...with neighbours guarding each other, kids playing with kids...childhood friends...nice~

Yeah! Isnt this cool? :( I like..... How I wish I can have my 2nd one soon so that the age gap with all you neighbours' children will not be too big... Then can have fun mah... Can have PJ parties, sleepovers, halloween trick or treats (like those in american movies). So fun! :bow: (^_^) :(:no:

Hi all,

I happened to chance upon this web and thought of saying hello to all my future neighbours.

I'm at Blk E..unit 65! I've just received my Loan application form. According to the OIC from HDB, I should be collecting my key not later then end Nov. Yippeeeee...very excited :(

hi Lwenn welcome to this forum!:bow::( we are in the same block and unit 65 too.... :no: hahaha....ya think not later of this month we will get our keys... have u found ur ID????

Yeah! Isnt this cool? :no: I like..... How I wish I can have my 2nd one soon so that the age gap with all you neighbours' children will not be too big... Then can have fun mah... Can have PJ parties, sleepovers, halloween trick or treats (like those in american movies). So fun! :bow: (^_^) :yamseng::(

hahaha!! zanie has been watching too much american movies! PJ parties and halloween trick or treats are things we never get to enjoy...I also wanna play leh! i'm still a kid, not a mummy yet...maybe we shld have an adult PJ party~~.... kekekeke!! :(

droplets, i'm overlaying my kitchen flr but wall will be plastered smooth for painting, no tiles. =)

i also wanna see my hse in daylight...have been using torchlight...like thief like that... --"

hahaha!! zanie has been watching too much american movies! PJ parties and halloween trick or treats are things we never get to enjoy...I also wanna play leh! i'm still a kid, not a mummy yet...maybe we shld have an adult PJ party~~.... kekekeke!! :bow:

droplets, i'm overlaying my kitchen flr but wall will be plastered smooth for painting, no tiles. =)

i also wanna see my hse in daylight...have been using torchlight...like thief like that... --"

Oh i like the idea of PJ party for the ladies then we can chit chat and gossip :no: .. hehe then all the ah laos can go one house watch soccer drink beer.... :(

Does anybody know much about Electric Dryers? Was told that the F&P model that I like to buy (cos cheapest around) will expel the hot and moist air from the BACK! As the dryer will be mounted next to the Kitchen Cabinet, I can immediately imagine how disastrous things will be after a few months. Was told by the salesman that there is only one model (funny how there is always only ONE model...) in the market that expel the hot air from the front through a collapsible tube. Model is Electrolux EDM606A Dryer. The sad thing is this baby will cost $300 more than the F&P model :bow: but it will supposedly also dry the clothes faster as it is of a higher capacity - this translate to long-term savings too....Can someone let me know if this will be a wise-investment?

Oh i like the idea of PJ party for the ladies then we can chit chat and gossip :no: .. hehe then all the ah laos can go one house watch soccer drink beer.... :(

i 2nd that idea!:bow:

Does anybody know much about Electric Dryers? Was told that the F&P model that I like to buy (cos cheapest around) will expel the hot and moist air from the BACK! As the dryer will be mounted next to the Kitchen Cabinet, I can immediately imagine how disastrous things will be after a few months. Was told by the salesman that there is only one model (funny how there is always only ONE model...) in the market that expel the hot air from the front through a collapsible tube. Model is Electrolux EDM606A Dryer. The sad thing is this baby will cost $300 more than the F&P model :unsure: but it will supposedly also dry the clothes faster as it is of a higher capacity - this translate to long-term savings too....Can someone let me know if this will be a wise-investment?

Hi Gadgetman, I heard from a salesperson @ Best Denki that there are only 2 models that can turn upside down for the control panel. F&P and electrolux. Are u looking for turning upside down models ?

You can check with Citygas as well. Their control panel also upside down and the pricing is abt $660.

Anyone looking at buying storage heater? Understand Joven is very popular. Has 10 yrs warranty and it's stainless steel inside (to prevent rusting).

Pls share pricing if possible.

Model : JVA25 - 25L

Dimension 457mm x 327 mm

http://www.jovenelectric.com/vheater.html

Edited by alister

Anyone looking at buying storage heater? Understand Joven is very popular. Has 10 yrs warranty and it's stainless steel inside (to prevent rusting).

Pls share pricing if possible.

Model : JVA25 - 25L

Dimension 457mm x 327 mm

http://www.jovenelectric.com/vheater.html

alister..i'll be there at abt 12pm tomorrow..

from Hoe Kee @ IMM, Ariston 25litre (drum) @ $254

from Sim Siang Choon, Ariston 30litre $264.95, 40litre $295.52

have u heard of rheem?

alister..i'll be there at abt 12pm tomorrow..

from Hoe Kee @ IMM, Ariston 25litre (drum) @ $254

from Sim Siang Choon, Ariston 30litre $264.95, 40litre $295.52

have u heard of rheem?

U might want to check up on this link

http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/...html?1189158819

Some users feedback Ariston got leaking problem. Also Ariston only 4 yrs warranty.

BTW, from NCCC :

A storage water heater with a capacity of 23-27 litres should be sufficient for a family of 4-6.

Switch on the storage water heater for 20 minutes before taking the bath.

http://www.nccc.gov.sg/els/heater.shtm

Some users feedback Ariston got leaking problem. Also Ariston only 4 yrs warranty.

Arrrrrrgggghhhh....confirmed on Ariston already.... :unsure::dunno::(

But seriously the design looks better than Joven...that's why decided on form over factor.... :(

Arrrrrrgggghhhh....confirmed on Ariston already.... :unsure::dunno::(

But seriously the design looks better than Joven...that's why decided on form over factor.... :(

alister can open "Renovation Information Counter" and start charging consultation fees.. LOL!

alister can open "Renovation Information Counter" and start charging consultation fees.. LOL!

You "flatten" me. :unsure:

Hi Gadgetman, I heard from a salesperson @ Best Denki that there are only 2 models that can turn upside down for the control panel. F&P and electrolux. Are u looking for turning upside down models ?

You can check with Citygas as well. Their control panel also upside down and the pricing is abt $660.

Yup I checked with Best Denki too...I will need an upside down model as my existing washer is a top loader. But the one that fits my budget, the F&P, will expel the hot and moist air from the back! So now only left with one option....and it cost $699 instead of $408!:unsure:!:dunno: