Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yewmun@yahoo.com

Hitachi Washing Machine

Thanks Yewmun for checking price for me. U are so nice.

As I'm in a hurry to move into my house this weekend, I went to order Hitachi SF-80KJ ($450) & other applicances from Mega Store (Katong Mall) yest. Audio House (Liang Court) quoted me $469 yest. Courts doesn't carry it.

I saw the other forummer got the best quote for Hitachi SF-80KJ ($430). U can try going to the same place as him to order it! :)

wow! $430...where where?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi, newie-x

I was also recommended this model by Kong Tai and the salesperson keep on mentioning that Hitachi washing machine got this tangle free feature so that our clothes don't get entangled after the washing is completed wor. I am also looking at getting this model too. : )

the sales lady at best denki said 2 advantages:

1. the detergent in the detergent compartment - flow all the way to the base of the clothes, while other brands - detergent flow to top of clothes only

2. the filter is the non-net type

i went to Mega and bought it. $440.

i realized Mega offer better deals than Courts, Best-Denki. NTUC, Giant, etc for all their electronic products.

I think probably better than Gain City, Audio House too, although I don't visit these 2 shops.

I suggest every one should go to Mega to buy their electronic stuff.

Edited by Newie-X

Hi, Newie-X.

Does MEGA has any other outlet besides the Katong Mall? Do u have their contact number as I was thinking of checking the pricing with them? Thanks!

there is one outlet at united square (novena mrt outside), basement one...this store sell $440...

there is one outlet at united square (novena mrt outside), basement one...this store sell $440...

Another one at Leisure Park Kallang.

Hi, newie-x

I was also recommended this model by Kong Tai and the salesperson keep on mentioning that Hitachi washing machine got this tangle free feature so that our clothes don't get entangled after the washing is completed wor. I am also looking at getting this model too. : )

Some of my clothes still get entangled leh after the wash. :P

Edited by forgotten

mega store delivery fee? i will go down to see.

They quoted me the product prices as a whole, inclusive of delivery fee.

Hi, Newie-X.

Does MEGA has any other outlet besides the Katong Mall? Do u have their contact number as I was thinking of checking the pricing with them? Thanks!

Katong Mall outlet has closed down and shifted to Kallang Leisure Park.

Hi, Newie-X.

Mega in Katong Mall is closed liao.....probably they shifted to Kallang Leisure Park...:)

What I like about Mega Discount Store is I find their salesman was more knowledgeable about the products as compared to the salesmen whom I came across at other stores. They were also very punctual with their delivery. :) I'll definitely order big item things from them again.

Beside Hitachi washer, the salesman also recommended Sumsung washer to me.

Edited by forgotten