Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jasonloke13

Haunted Flat

i bought my house in 09 and only moved in oct 10. got an altar with hindu gods properly placed and praying daily since i moved in. felt ok staying in it until my wife gave birth and my son is very very cranky. refusing to sleep and seems very irritated. went to check with a medium (hindu god on trance) and after checking, told me there is an old lady staying in the kitchen. probably the ex owner's mother or something. harmless, but the baby probably more sensitive thus feel irritated. the medium came over and help me invited her away. house felt brighter and more spacious immediately. as if something has just been removed. god says its not good to stay with those things in your house even if its harmless because they sap your life energy.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i bought my house in 09 and only moved in oct 10. got an altar with hindu gods properly placed and praying daily since i moved in. felt ok staying in it until my wife gave birth and my son is very very cranky. refusing to sleep and seems very irritated. went to check with a medium (hindu god on trance) and after checking, told me there is an old lady staying in the kitchen. probably the ex owner's mother or something. harmless, but the baby probably more sensitive thus feel irritated. the medium came over and help me invited her away. house felt brighter and more spacious immediately. as if something has just been removed. god says its not good to stay with those things in your house even if its harmless because they sap your life energy.

You must have forgotten to throw lot of sea salt when you first step into the house after collecting keys.

No matter if its haunted or not haunted ! It is always great to have a holy item like a Kechara Tibetan Wealth Vase in the house! Tibetan Wealth Vases are very powerful in attracting positive energy and bringing material and spiritual wealth !

Never ever bring young children to view houses. Kids have weaker resistance to such supernatural stuff which the latter may instead choose to attach themselves to the kids. As such this will only harm them.

I was told dogs can do it for u instead. Like how the tortoise practice, if the dog is out into the house and it runs out, do not buy or move in. If it rests at a spot, then it is ur wealth spot. However it also depends on how pure/ clean the dog is.

I was also told sometimes it's the "qi" left by the sellers that may also be harmful buyers. There may be no death in the family but if there such qi, it will bring misfortune to anyone staying in the house. Negative qi needs to be expelled by the professionals in other to prevent this qi latching onto u.

On 8/17/2012 at 2:48 PM, Visitor said:

Never ever bring young children to view houses. Kids have weaker resistance to such supernatural stuff which the latter may instead choose to attach themselves to the kids. As such this will only harm them.

I was told dogs can do it for u instead. Like how the tortoise practice, if the dog is out into the house and it runs out, do not buy or move in. If it rests at a spot, then it is ur wealth spot. However it also depends on how pure/ clean the dog is.

I was also told sometimes it's the "qi" left by the sellers that may also be harmful buyers. There may be no death in the family but if there such qi, it will bring misfortune to anyone staying in the house. Negative qi needs to be expelled by the professionals in other to prevent this qi latching onto u.

True to this too