Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jasonloke13

Haunted Flat

Heard that one way to deal with a haunted house is to send a big group of men in uniform to the house, stamp their feet and make some noise there. After that, the house is cleansed as the spirits will be chased away. Just hearsay. Those who feel that their house is not clean may want to invite their army buddies and friends to their house and give this a try.

Cheers!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Just joking for the spraying. No experience in dealing with haunted house, so far. But I was on the spot when cousine invited "spirit" possessed his body, when I was a little boy. Sensed nothing special abt the atmosphere. Anyway, was told by him to prevent "spirit" from possessing own body was to tilt the tip of the tongue upward, or biting a metal coin on mouth.

Edited by bepgof

My cousin and her daughter saw something flying around in their house last year july, her hubby didn't believe and always said my cousin hallucinating. She became very weak and when I saw her, her eye bags quite dark. Baby also in and out hospital many times already. Brought her to consult Master Chang, he tossed some coins and told us there was yin thingy in the house. Amazing because prior to that, we told him only consult him for health of baby. After looking at the coins, he described when started to happen, which part of the house she saw also. Gave my cousin a list of instructions. They recovered after following his instructions.

My cousin and her daughter saw something flying around in their house last year july, her hubby didn't believe and always said my cousin hallucinating. She became very weak and when I saw her, her eye bags quite dark. Baby also in and out hospital many times already. Brought her to consult Master Chang, he tossed some coins and told us there was yin thingy in the house. Amazing because prior to that, we told him only consult him for health of baby. After looking at the coins, he described when started to happen, which part of the house she saw also. Gave my cousin a list of instructions. They recovered after following his instructions.

In this instance, Chang has been described as if he were GOD. Sorry, no intention to insult... or to teach...

I'm dare to say as what I have studied as to TCM theories, when one's body is weak, sick, or having some kind of sickness, it is always associate with "too much YIN component" in the body, or has been exposing too long in a YIN-dorminat environment. Exactly how to counter-act, or curse the sickness still need many "asking", "observing", & "pulse measuring", to both patient and environment.

"Ancient coins tossing" no doubt is one of the many methods of divinity (to know past & future)(till now, I still insist only GOD know), even the "dou min" method is mentioned in the old testament, to indicate if it was God's will. dou min= today's tossing the "sheng bay" = yes, or no kinds of answer. No details were given.

Anyway, yr cousine could have told Chang of cousine's daughter's dod. Cos bazi analysis (4 pillars = year, month, day, time of dod)ables to tell if one's body is which of the 5 elements -dorminant.

Edited by bepgof

Hi does anyone know of any master who is able to see whether a house is haunted or unlucky or not ? Cos thinking of buying a resale flat but very worried will ended buying a haunted flat which one of my friend had encountered.

For me, I trust my own feeling which the house give me the moment I step into it. I viewed some unites before buying my current unit. Some units will give me an uneasy feeling the moment I step into it.

In this instance, Chang has been described as if he were GOD. Sorry, no intention to insult... or to teach...

I'm dare to say as what I have studied as to TCM theories, when one's body is weak, sick, or having some kind of sickness, it is always associate with "too much YIN component" in the body, or has been exposing too long in a YIN-dorminat environment. Exactly how to counter-act, or curse the sickness still need many "asking", "observing", & "pulse measuring", to both patient and environment.

"Ancient coins tossing" no doubt is one of the many methods of divinity (to know past & future)(till now, I still insist only GOD know), even the "dou min" method is mentioned in the old testament, to indicate if it was God's will. dou min= today's tossing the "sheng bay" = yes, or no kinds of answer. No details were given.

Anyway, yr cousine could have told Chang of cousine's daughter's dod. Cos bazi analysis (4 pillars = year, month, day, time of dod)ables to tell if one's body is which of the 5 elements -dorminant.

rite, if you plainly say it, he has undeniable capabilities like god. Looking at him, I don't think so--- hahaha!

Many of my friends who consulted him also mentioned he was very accurate to tell the past.

Nope, I arrange for my cousin the appointment and nothing was given to Master Chang, he just asked her to toss the coins. (Actually my hair still stand talking about THESE 'kakas', that's why I didn't elaborate) Master chang told my cousin the thingy she saw was 'female'---so you tell me how he knew?

What is dou min, sheng bay huh?

rite, if you plainly say it, he has undeniable capabilities like god. Looking at him, I don't think so--- hahaha!

Many of my friends who consulted him also mentioned he was very accurate to tell the past.

Nope, I arrange for my cousin the appointment and nothing was given to Master Chang, he just asked her to toss the coins. (Actually my hair still stand talking about THESE 'kakas', that's why I didn't elaborate) Master chang told my cousin the thingy she saw was 'female'---so you tell me how he knew?

土明,胜杯

Edited by bepgof

Eee, say till got my goosepimples!! I sure faint if i see one (ChoyChoy CHOY!!). don't know if master chang a ghostbuster but surely he's a healer. My hubby and auntie so thankful for him till today.

just to share my 5 cent worth. bought my 4 month old baby along when we went house hunting. so gum gum, that day, both units have huge altar. first is a hindu house. he got a gigantic altar at home. second is a buddhist home with one room converted into a huge altar. when my son went in both unit. he did nt display any discomfort. but during nighttime, he kept waking up and cry and cry. and it goes on for few days. my mum came over and display some stuff on his baby cot and luckily from then on, peace prevails !

Yes I strongly encourage those looking for houses to bring kids along when they go for viewing. My personal encounter which I would like to share is recently I have been aggressively looking for new house as our current house is too small, my 2 children has grown up. Whenever we go for viewing, we always bring along my 2 kids and they will always be the first to rush into the house whether the house is nice or not nice. You know lah kids very curious. But there was this particular house which we went for viewing, my elder son just refuse to go in. So my second son follow suit also. We went in found the house very original condition didn't like it so we left. Its only a few days after when we met our agent who we appoint her to selling our current house who also stay in that block. She told us that house, a very old lady past away few days ago and the children trying to sell off the house as they have their own houses. Spooky.

Hi everybody,

I am thinking of "an shen" for my resale flat, which I am still searching for. Will house still be haunted if there is god like "guan yin" in the living room near to entrance door? Will "those thing" able to enter ? I hope to pray for good peace and health too.

Please check news from internet, now europe, sa & na area also pratice FS, they are chritian also.

Btw FS link with science, and its not make up stories. You can study it also. If you dun know anything pls dun speak and make up stories, thanks.

May God bless your make up 'stories'

Feel sorry to "correct" you on one of yr thinking:

- Non-superstitous people, like me(haha!), read & believe in feng shui. Though I'm a baptised Presbyterian Christian who believed in one God. By the way, it is true that in present's fs world, contain too many "superstitious" stuff which are completely misleading though science has prooven these wrong.

- Found No harm reading (not practising hor) those "superstitious" stuff from history point of view. Like Chinese's star constellation come with many made-up "stories", not facts. Anyway, ancient Chinese was really great and wise to develop such complicated star constellation which many fs theories based upon.

Please check news from internet, now europe, sa & na area also pratice FS, they are chritian also.

Btw FS link with science, and its not make up stories. You can study it also. If you dun know anything pls dun speak and make up stories, thanks.

May God bless your make up 'stories'

Care to enlighten me what's wrong for christians to believe in FS? (Pardon me for side track, I've been trying not to touch on religion matter in this forum)

Chinese's star constalletions, the most basic ones have 3 Enclosures (三垣 ) = Purple Forbidden enclosure (紫微垣), Supreme Palace enclosure (太微垣), Heavenly Market enclosure (天市垣) and

28 Mansions (二十八宿) = East: Azure Dragon (青龍): Horn (角), Neck (亢), Root (氐), Room (房), Heart (心), Tail (尾), Winnowing Basket (箕),South: Vermilion Bird (朱雀): Well (井), Ghost (鬼) , Willow (柳), Star (星), Extended Net (張), Wings (翼) | Chariot (軫),West: White Tiger (白虎): Legs (奎), Bond (婁), Stomach (胃), Hairy Head (昴), Net (畢), Turtle Beak (觜), Three Stars (參),North: Black Tortoise (玄武): Dipper (斗) , Ox (牛), Girl (女), Emptiness (虛), Rooftop (危), Encampment (室), Wall (壁), not to mention other 300 ++

Do you know HOW these names come about? All from ancient "legends"! At nights, when you look upon the sky, you can see many "roads" which have names after these "roads"! All these not my stories, all recorded in books!

The northern hemispere sky covers by 3 greats WALLS, east with azure dragon, west with white tiger, south with vermillion bird and north with black tortoise !All recorded in books!

Btw, christianity is originated from present's middle east, took Moses 40 yrs to walk israelis to promised land, destroyed, rebuilt, and destroyed....till 1948 Republic of israel is then recorganised & established! Long story....we should debate after you read up the history..

Edited by bepgof

Bring young children to view house which I think is true. When I viewing resale house, we always bring along my 3years old child cos nobody help look after. We view about 20 house and there is a house which my child just dun want to go inside the house and keep pushing my wife to stay outside so I went in myself. I also feel very uneasy during viewing. :jawdrop:

Bring young children to view house which I think is true. When I viewing resale house, we always bring along my 3years old child cos nobody help look after. We view about 20 house and there is a house which my child just dun want to go inside the house and keep pushing my wife to stay outside so I went in myself. I also feel very uneasy during viewing. :jawdrop:

so in the end u never buy that house. haha

I am looking around for EM in west area when I came across online that there's this haunted EM in Jurong west and from a local paranormal website, they even went to explore this so called haunted unit.. Sounds scary but Duno how true it is. According to my dad, there's really this unit which has changed several owners.

Think ah long units are probably scarier