Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jasonloke13

Haunted Flat

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i think people who are not superstitous dont even read about feng shui.

ANyway, if u dont feel comfortable with the house, get someone to audit it. If there is a need, do a simple cleansing ritual.

The house may or may not be haunted. But if a simple ritual can put ur mind to peace, do it. Otherwisw, your mind will

always be wandering. Even if there is no ghost, u probably will scare yourself constantly.

i think people who are not superstitous dont even read about feng shui.

ANyway, if u dont feel comfortable with the house, get someone to audit it. If there is a need, do a simple cleansing ritual.

The house may or may not be haunted. But if a simple ritual can put ur mind to peace, do it. Otherwisw, your mind will

always be wandering. Even if there is no ghost, u probably will scare yourself constantly.

Feel sorry to "correct" you on one of yr thinking:

- Non-superstitous people, like me(haha!), read & believe in feng shui. Though I'm a baptised Presbyterian Christian who believed in one God. By the way, it is true that in present's fs world, contain too many "superstitious" stuff which are completely misleading though science has prooven these wrong.

- Found No harm reading (not practising hor) those "superstitious" stuff from history point of view. Like Chinese's star constellation come with many made-up "stories", not facts. Anyway, ancient Chinese was really great and wise to develop such complicated star constellation which many fs theories based upon.

Edited by bepgof

i rather loan shark distrude me than ghost lol.

wow bro loan shark disturb very ex one le... must call painter to paint ur external wall every time they disturb... or ya... and nothing but trouble...

what i believe is... don't harm or hurt others and u will be protected..... <----- my believe la.... u guys can agree or disagree... its fine with me... cheers man!!!!

The usual believe was to bring young kids, maybe 2 to 3 years old to the new place ...

if they never cry and able to work around the room and such in a happy mood ... it is generally ok.

Your friend bought which area flat? any more detail? sounds scary!

just to share my 5 cent worth. bought my 4 month old baby along when we went house hunting. so gum gum, that day, both units have huge altar. first is a hindu house. he got a gigantic altar at home. second is a buddhist home with one room converted into a huge altar. when my son went in both unit. he did nt display any discomfort. but during nighttime, he kept waking up and cry and cry. and it goes on for few days. my mum came over and display some stuff on his baby cot and luckily from then on, peace prevails !

just to share my 5 cent worth. bought my 4 month old baby along when we went house hunting. so gum gum, that day, both units have huge altar. first is a hindu house. he got a gigantic altar at home. second is a buddhist home with one room converted into a huge altar. when my son went in both unit. he did nt display any discomfort. but during nighttime, he kept waking up and cry and cry. and it goes on for few days. my mum came over and display some stuff on his baby cot and luckily from then on, peace prevails !

Aiyah. You should never use your own child as a guinea pig.

Heard from people in my old office [i'm still trying to figure out the logic behind it..]

Put a 金钱龟 in the middle of the apartment.

If it makes a dash for the main door, don't buy that unit.

If it finds a comfy spot to rest, then most likely that's the wealth spot.

That apartment can consider.

Worth a try. Only thing is, better bring old newspaper just in case it decides to do its big and small business at someone else's house.

the 金钱龟 sounds like a good idea haha....anyw i thk general feel is the best...view it one time in the day and one time in the night...aft my house hunt 2 yrs ago...i come to believe that buying a house is abt affinity w it...if its not urs its not urs....somehow my current place i din do any of these diligence checking but fortunately it turned out well...

Aiyah. You should never use your own child as a guinea pig.

Heard from people in my old office [i'm still trying to figure out the logic behind it..]

Put a 金钱龟 in the middle of the apartment.

If it makes a dash for the main door, don't buy that unit.

If it finds a comfy spot to rest, then most likely that's the wealth spot.

That apartment can consider.

Worth a try. Only thing is, better bring old newspaper just in case it decides to do its big and small business at someone else's house.

Err sorry....what's a 金钱龟. I not Chinese leh....is it a dog?

From google translate, it's money turtle.

Maybe some species of turtle?

Look like this: Money(wealth) + turtle(long life) + golden color(How nice if pure gold)

0670_12.JPG

You can spray any live turtle to golden color, glue a golden coin on its back, and put another coin into its mouth....

Edited by bepgof

Look like this: Money(wealth) + turtle(long life) + golden color(How nice if pure gold)

0670_12.JPG

You can spray any live turtle to golden color, glue a golden coin on its back, and put another coin into its mouth....

I almost fell off the chair. Good one.

It is a land turtle that carries a dome like shell. There are prints which look somewhat like ancient Chinese coins on it's hard shell, hence the name. I've only seen it once so that's the best I can describe.

0670_12.JPG

muahahahhahahaahaa ............ spca won't allow it