Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
siron

Renting Out Procedures (hdb)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
bought 2 single bed frame one week ago at 99 each from courts, got to sell it away as my tenant said that she doesn't want the bed frame. selling away cheap, just quote me a price and arrange for ur own delivery. ITS BRAND NEW!!

thanks

if metal frame, i am keen to buy 1. how much u selling

if metal frame, i am keen to buy 1. how much u selling

its wooden legs and metal frame, metal legs are not stable cos it will "shake" very easily. can email u the pic if u are keen.... hmm... maybe $79?? the legs are still in wrappers

its wooden legs and metal frame, metal legs are not stable cos it will "shake" very easily. can email u the pic if u are keen.... hmm... maybe $79?? the legs are still in wrappers

i don't want wooden legs, thank you,

does you charge rental same price as without furnished?

i think i will buy from bed.sg

i don't want wooden legs, thank you,

does you charge rental same price as without furnished?

i think i will buy from bed.sg

no prob.

maybe only like 50bucks cheaper? i rented out both fully furnished common and utility room at $780 and $450 =D without agent

Hi,

What does the rental terms "2+1", "2+1+1" means? :P

Am new in this area, I intend to rent out 2 rooms - what does this fall under?

Hi,

Ppls like to defend themselves and wish to confuse others. 2=main course, +1=side dish, +1+1=side dish + 1 extention = buy 1 get 1 "extention".

Confused?

Main course = 2 months or 2 years with "fixed" terms & conditions and rental fee, upon signing. But always got small print of clauses which allow landlord to alter the "fixed" at any circumstances.

side dish = "optional" year/month with the same T& C. A "kind" gusture to induce tenent into believing that upon reaching 2nd yr/mnth, landlord will "guaranteed" rent to tenent at the same T & C for this "optional" yr/mnth.

side dish + 1 extention = can extend & extend again to let tenent feel shiok upon signing.

Edited by bepgof

Hi,

If you are referring to those you see on rental leaflets in letterbox & stuck on walls, rental websites, they meant -

"2+1" = 2 bedrooms + 1 hall (i.e. 3 room flat)

"2+1+1" = 2 bedrooms + 1 hall + 1 utility room (i.e. upgraded 3 room flat with additional room)

If you are referring to rental terms, refer to the reply above.

Hi bepgof

I was actually refering to those on leaflets (as mentioned by DL838). :P

But yours is something new that I have not come across. Thanks for sharing

Hi DL838,

Why not just mention its whole flat rental (for 3-room flat), instead of using "2+1"?

Kind of confusing or is there some differences between the 2 cases? Thanks

Hi DL838,

Why not just mention its whole flat rental (for 3-room flat), instead of using "2+1"?

There's definitely differences in rental rates between the two, imagine even a small utility room can command a rental of ~$350 to $450 per month, if a 3-room flat is upgraded with the additional room, rental will certainly be higher if the whole unit is to be rented out.

Hi bepgof

I was actually refering to those on leaflets (as mentioned by DL838). :P

But yours is something new that I have not come across. Thanks for sharing

Hi DL838,

Paiseh, looked like I've confused you. The "rental term" alone is actually refering to "how long to rent". Those "2+1"... wordings appear in TA, especially in commercial/industrial rental.

Edited by bepgof

my tenants on aircon 24hs over the weekends, and one of the gal bought back her bf clothes home to wash..... how? =( as for aircon part, i can't really say anything as there is no fan inside the room. i have mention to them regarding the air con is only to be turn on at night and they "agreed" to it but still... what should i do? PUB bill should be on the way soon, expecting it to be around $300. may i knw what is the averge PUB bills should be for 4 person?

i realised tenants don't follow the tenancy agreement as per agreed rental monthly. Then How?

Finally someone asks a practical question. Good selection in the beginning can help a lot. Best rent to "company" instead of individual. Too many individual tenant yield more (to landlord) problem also more. I list the choices in order of "wise" to "bad" tenency rentl.

1. Company (follow TA, word by word )

2. Whole Family (follow TA, otherwise members need to camp at beach)

3. Couples (they rent likely due to financial considerations = tight in $, if they quarrel, then landlord headace)

4. Individuals (to them, TA indifferent from a piece of "tiolet" paper)

A good landlord should treasure those tenants with "long standing" with him. Why? think. Hope this "reply" does not deviate much from yr query.

Edited by bepgof

Finally someone asks a practical question. Good selection in the beginning can help a lot. Best rent to "company" instead of individual. Too many individual tenant yield more (to landlord) problem also more. I list the choices in order of "wise" to "bad" tenency rentl.

1. Company (follow TA, word by word )

2. Whole Family (follow TA, otherwise members need to camp at beach)

3. Couples (they rent likely due to financial considerations = tight in $, if they quarrel, then landlord headace)

4. Individuals (to them, TA indifferent from a piece of "tiolet" paper)

A good landlord should treasure those tenants with "long standing" with him. Why? think. Hope this "reply" does not deviate much from yr query.

Nice analysis from bepgof

This is why it is good for new Landlords to engage an Agent to serve them, Agent will know which tenant is good profile & which is not so good profile through experience.....pardon my self promotion :P