Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
baby81984

3-room Resale In The West

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

the lack of pictures was primarily becos baby wanted to keep the pictures till we are done, then post them up at one go.

but im waiting for her to go off and had nothing to do, so i shall post some harmless photos...

our one and only toilet bowl:

DSC04786.jpg

we tore down the old cabinets ourselves:

doors.jpg

torndowncabinets.jpg

a cockroach nest, we had tons of it in the past:

nest.jpg

a huge crack in the wall, which Ronald had kindly helped us filled it up, though it wasn't included in the quotation:

crackline.jpg

our one and only toilet bowl:

a cockroach nest, we had tons of it in the past:

It means the other bathroom still use squating bowl, right?

Same as mine, event they still use wooden door, than only cover 3/4 of the door :o

For cockroach, luckily i didn't witness when they dismantle the cabinet :P

It means the other bathroom still use squating bowl, right?

Same as mine, event they still use wooden door, than only cover 3/4 of the door :o

For cockroach, luckily i didn't witness when they dismantle the cabinet :P

oh, thats the only toilet bowl in the common toilet. We sealed the one in the Masterbed room to make way for a shower screen. :)

oh, thats the only toilet bowl in the common toilet. We sealed the one in the Masterbed room to make way for a shower screen. :)

Wow? You don't have toilet bowl for "bomb-ing" in MBR?

Make sense also, if you want a spacious mbr.

Any pic bro? :)

My kitchen layout plan.

kitchen.jpg

1. 1X Tall cabinet to pipes as well as store pails, brooms, mops, washing stuff and etc.

2. 2 X Large drawers for pots, pans, extra plates, extra glasses and bowls, etc

3. 1 X storage area to house the rice cooker, microwave (non-built in), kettle, etc.

4. 3 drawers for cutlery, commonly used spices, miscellaneous small kitchen items, etc.

The rest are pretty standard. Not doing top cabinets.

Colour of floor would be spraying grey with black freckles.

Laminate for cabinets would be light grey

Countertop to be stainless steel (probably will take matt look, have to see sample first)

I'm thinking of doing the exact same thing for my kitchen! Great minds think alike!

Would like to check with you though.. for spray painting of kitchen floor, did Faith Coat say that the paint would adhere to the cement portion of your kitchen (where the kitchen basin formerly was)?

Wow? You don't have toilet bowl for "bomb-ing" in MBR?

Make sense also, if you want a spacious mbr.

Any pic bro? :)

to have only one toilet bowl in a house was met with some objection from parents...haha...

shower screen not up yet, pics later...

yesterday went down and spotted patches of air bubbles on our kitchen ceiling, caused by our neighbours above...sianz...

DSC04780.jpg

have to get the contractors upstairs to do...

I'm thinking of doing the exact same thing for my kitchen! Great minds think alike!

Would like to check with you though.. for spray painting of kitchen floor, did Faith Coat say that the paint would adhere to the cement portion of your kitchen (where the kitchen basin formerly was)?

uh we dun intend to spray the kitchen base...as we would do the cabinets before spraying paint...

as for adhering to cement portion, should not be a problem...

u getting faith coat as well? :)

to have only one toilet bowl in a house was met with some objection from parents...haha...

shower screen not up yet, pics later...

yesterday went down and spotted patches of air bubbles on our kitchen ceiling, caused by our neighbours above...sianz...

DSC04780.jpg

have to get the contractors upstairs to do...

Is your upstair neighbour doing reno too?

If yes, don't forget to ask his renotalk account :P

uh we dun intend to spray the kitchen base...as we would do the cabinets before spraying paint...

as for adhering to cement portion, should not be a problem...

u getting faith coat as well? :)

Was thinking of getting jaskel's contractor to do it, but she said that the spray paint would not adhere to cement only to tiles, so I was wondering if other spray paint can. I will go check with Faith Coat.

Thanks!

Was thinking of getting jaskel's contractor to do it, but she said that the spray paint would not adhere to cement only to tiles, so I was wondering if other spray paint can. I will go check with Faith Coat.

Thanks!

woah u gave me a scare...i gave faith coat a call. They said cement area is fine, as long as its not freshly laid, i.e. a few weeks is more than enough.. :) phew...

hey gimz & baby, how's your reno coming along? been a while since i last checked in here..hope everthing's moving along great? :)

nothing much happened...they gonna do the acid wash on wed.

Cabinets should be ready either this week or early next week. Can't wait to see the kitchen.

Electrical works will be done in early May (hopefully), electrician is busy...

Air con guy coming by on Wed to quote and discuss how the piping should run...

Still alot of things outstanding...

btw lilithfiend, u saw the post regarding someone selling off stainless steel countertop? :)

woah u gave me a scare...i gave faith coat a call. They said cement area is fine, as long as its not freshly laid, i.e. a few weeks is more than enough.. :) phew...

Cool! Hope to see lots of pictures from your reno!