Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Zelly

Apacadl On Shoe String

hehe...:P

hmmm...easy to talk? but rectangle also can talk mah...not like machiam u will buy a 5m long table right? :wacko:

that one i believe hard to talk and get food lor.. :D

kopitiam is those with metal legs and brown top??? at least ur hubby idea abit change the top to marble...upperclass kopitiam perhaps? :unsure: need kopitiam stools also anot?? :P

hallo, kopitiam marble table is those like olden kopitiam one lah, like killiney or Ya Kun ones...brown wooden leg and marble top :bangwall:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
er...dowan lah...must enjoy the moment leh...:bleah:

in a way i help u also what before u go become sotong in every thread here...kekeke :lol:

hmmm...unwanted presence? like kacua or lizard or ants? :dunno:

think they dun like bright places la...just clean up after eating sure wun attract them :unsure:

bro, u aso sotong liao lah, unwanted presence is those "dirty" things (ghost) lah 8|

hallo, kopitiam marble table is those like olden kopitiam one lah, like killiney or Ya Kun ones...brown wooden leg and marble top :bangwall:

hannor, I drew a kopitiam round table ah. :D. We going to vanish it black to upgrade the kopitiam level.

hmmm...easy to talk? but rectangle also can talk mah...not like machiam u will buy a 5m long table right?

that one i believe hard to talk and get food lor..

kopitiam is those with metal legs and brown top??? at least ur hubby idea abit change the top to marble...upperclass kopitiam perhaps? need kopitiam stools also anot??

Round can sit more pple just squeeze in can liao. rectangle not nice to be the one sitting at the edge side. But somehow we feel talking in round tables more comfy lah.

I dunno which kopitiam u go to lah, but the one sounds more like my school desk. :sport-smiley-018:

Eh kopitiam stools not comfy one. We getting a wooden chair with backing. Same color as the table wood parts.

Another idea for the tv console. Any comments?

sixthsubmit.jpg

The bluish thing on the tv console is frosted glass.

The tv console is the same length as the sofa, 2.5m. The left cabinets is full length 1.4m wide.

Edited by Zelly

hannor, I drew a kopitiam round table ah. :D. We going to vanish it black to upgrade the kopitiam level.

Round can sit more pple just squeeze in can liao. rectangle not nice to be the one sitting at the edge side. But somehow we feel talking in round tables more comfy lah.

I dunno which kopitiam u go to lah, but the one sounds more like my school desk. :sport-smiley-018:

Eh kopitiam stools not comfy one. We getting a wooden chair with backing. Same color as the table wood parts.

Agree. That would be dark brown legs with marble top right? I think those are rosewood not teak wood. We have one at my in-laws but it is super heavy if you try to shift it to another location.

Round table was what I had in mind till my visit to Scanteak last week and ended up with a rectangular dining table instead. Just love woody stuff and couldn't resist if I see a nice one.

As for your drawing above, I suggest that you have the cupboard build right up to the ceiling next to the TV console for easy maintenance.

Agree. That would be dark brown legs with marble top right? I think those are rosewood not teak wood. We have one at my in-laws but it is super heavy if you try to shift it to another location.

Round table was what I had in mind till my visit to Scanteak last week and ended up with a rectangular dining table instead. Just love woody stuff and couldn't resist if I see a nice one.

As for your drawing above, I suggest that you have the cupboard build right up to the ceiling next to the TV console for easy maintenance.

Eng Ge lan!

Paiseh, bad drawing. The cupboard is full height CFO likes steps design type so doing something to suit both our taste..

Oh Oh... last sat i was at scanteak joo chiat and they are having sale! The items not too bad pricing some more. Too bad CFO not in any shopping mode and kept his wallet in is butt pocket. :unsure: Did you get the vanished or the unvanished looking one?

We saw the teak marble top but with kopitiam middle stand for base. We can choose the vanish so my preference is black! cos laoniang here lazy to match things so white silver and black sure match no matter 1. :P

Eng Ge lan!

Paiseh, bad drawing. The cupboard is full height CFO likes steps design type so doing something to suit both our taste..

Oh Oh... last sat i was at scanteak joo chiat and they are having sale! The items not too bad pricing some more. Too bad CFO not in any shopping mode and kept his wallet in is butt pocket. :unsure: Did you get the vanished or the unvanished looking one?

We saw the teak marble top but with kopitiam middle stand for base. We can choose the vanish so my preference is black! cos laoniang here lazy to match things so white silver and black sure match no matter 1. :P

Wahaha..for a moment i thought u are scolding some vulgarity. keke

I dont like the right hand side black cupboard, I think it will look more sleek if u removed that and smooth straight across.

And there u can display some nice deco. The cupboard will make it looks more messy, esp after u plaec stuff in it.

Edited by Angteko

Wahaha..for a moment i thought u are scolding some vulgarity. keke

I dont like the right hand side black cupboard, I think it will look more sleek if u removed that and smooth straight across.

And there u can display some nice deco. The cupboard will make it looks more messy, esp after u plaec stuff in it.

Hm.. should i just create 1 more drawer step on the right instead? Maybe do 1 long suspended shelf about 1.6 to 1.7m from floor and maybe about 1.8m long to put my displays. maybe can install ikea stuff.. lol. :P

sixthsubmit.jpg

Hi Zelly,

What software did you use to draw this?

Do you know where can we get pedestal of different designs and material for round table? I'm getting one too. :)

TIA

Edited by summerflowers

Hi Zelly,

What software did you use to draw this?

Do you know where can we get pedestal of different designs and material for round table? I'm getting one too. :)

TIA

This is done with google sketch up. Initially pretty hard to use, but once u get the hang of it, not too bad lah.

I am getting mine most prob from pagoda teak because the price meets my wallet. They do customisation if they have the material but it is a 2mths + wait and more costly.... I saw patsy_sg post that her table is customed made too, you can check with her.

Hm.. should i just create 1 more drawer step on the right instead? Maybe do 1 long suspended shelf about 1.6 to 1.7m from floor and maybe about 1.8m long to put my displays. maybe can install ikea stuff.. lol. :P

You mean in addition to those in the drawing, you are going to erect a 1.8M shelf? Wont it look very cluttered which contrast to your initial idea of having it neat like the picture no 5 shown in the earlier post?

After listening to all the comments, i have done up some sketchups. Still cannot decide. CFO said since I am the ID i should decide.. :bleah:

Console A

seven5.jpg

Console B

seven4.jpg

Console C

seven3.jpg

Console D

seven2.jpg

Console E

seven1.jpg

After listening to all the comments, i have done up some sketchups. Still cannot decide. CFO said since I am the ID i should decide.. :bleah:

Console A

seven5.jpg

Console B

seven4.jpg

Console C

seven3.jpg

Console D

seven2.jpg

Console E

seven1.jpg

If I have to choose among the designs, I will pick either A or B. The design which u should least choose is one that block one whole glass panel of the sliding door. My opinion la. :)