Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
salavanun

Sers And Non Sers

my parents block got enbloc and during selection choose a replacement 5 room at #<30 floor @ 238700. i thought of getting a chance from the bal flats which were not taken up. Oct 2009 bal sales selection. price? 2nd floor same size unit going @ 350k. the time frame between both prices? 5 months..so plus resale levy since i took the family grant..( 2nd timer) i need to payalmost 400k for an emptyflat 2nd floor. thelocation near jurong east where mrt is not even in sight.

so if u get a chance to buy a enbloc unit,,die2 buy coz u sure get a good deal. dun miss the boat like me..there was a chance for me to buy when an owner sell his unit coz he dun like the new repacment site.asking cov was jus 20k. i stinge on that now end up buying a old resale flat at 400plus k. my parent flat even halfway up atleat worth 500k or more coz high floor and new.

cheers

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

u can't compare like that de. in SERS situation, the gahment actually are chasing pple away in exchange for a smaller flat (new flat are definitely smaller even if for the same size). By doing such a dis-serivce to the owners, they surely have to sweeten the deal abit by pricing. I've gone thru an enbloc b4, so I understand the situation. Especially if the replacement site is good, the price of left overs can shoot up real high, and mind u, those prices are direct from HDB, they simply just put up a high pricetag, knowing pple will still want it, somehow, someone.

ya, some pple love to buy flats that are declared enbloc, you'll see tons of flyers jamed into the mailboxes. but usually only non-citizen will tend to sell away their flats in such situation, as they don't get to enjoy the discounts, or those who are liable to pay levy wanting to escape from it.