Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
leechaorui

Bathroom Accessories, Kitchen Sink, Tiles, Capentry & Landscaping

Hi,

I would need to buy the following items and would like to seek help on where to find good quality items at reasonable price. I plan to get all my lights from lighting.com and would need help for the rest of the items.

Basically, I have 5 toilets (no need for bathtub)

Toilets

Mirror cabinet

5 WC (4 sit and 1 squat)

5 Wash basin

Taps

3 instant water heaters, 2 tank type of water heater

2 ventilating fans

2 sets of rain showers

Other toilet accessories like hangars, etc..

Kitchen

1 kitchen sink with tap

1 cooking stove using electricity (fixed)

1 cooking stove using gas cylinder (portable)

Tiles

Granite tiles (about 1000 sqft)

outdoor tiles (2300 sqft)

toilet tiles for floor and wall (for 5 toilets)

Capentry

1 set of kitchen cabinet

6 sets of bedroom wardrobe of which 2 are walk in wardrobe

2 sets of book shelf

Landscaping

1 stretch of gardening area at the side of the house (area is approximately 500 sq ft)

Front of the house garden area is approximately 400 to 500 sqft

Planter box is 1.5 sq metres

Anyone has recommendation on who to approach or where to buy for each of the items?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

I would need to buy the following items and would like to seek help on where to find good quality items at reasonable price. I plan to get all my lights from lighting.com and would need help for the rest of the items.

Toilets

Mirror cabinet

5 WC (4 sit and 1 squat)

5 Wash basin

Taps

2 ventilating fans

2 sets of rain showers

Kitchen

1 kitchen sink with tap

Tiles

Capentry

1 set of kitchen cabinet

2 sets of book shelf

Landscaping

1 stretch of gardening area at the side of the house (area is approximately 500 sq ft)

Anyone has recommendation on who to approach or where to buy for each of the items?

Hello!

If i may recommend AOS (http://www.aos-bathroom.com/) for your toilet and bathroom needs. They do not have a wide variety of stuff you can choose from (unlike Nam Wah, or Sim Siang Choon) but i would suggest you try there first before you look elsewhere.

Look for the Boss - Sanny. Very knowledgeable guy, patient and nice guy. He will give you the best deals and will try to match any pricing you find outside. Don't bother talking to the other salesgirls there - just tell them you looking for Sanny.

I am not affiliated with them, but just a happy customer. I would've bought more stuff from them but it didn't quite fit my theme.

Hi Dash80 and Benlauhh,

I have the floor plan and would need the vendor to help me plan and suggest items.

Will Sunny or Marcus be able to help me plan and make recommendations of good quality products at reasonable price to me?

I would also like to find out what is a reasonable budget to purchase accessories and WC, basin, etc.. for 5 bathrooms?

Regards.

Hi Dash80 and Benlauhh,

I have the floor plan and would need the vendor to help me plan and suggest items.

Will Sunny or Marcus be able to help me plan and make recommendations of good quality products at reasonable price to me?

I would also like to find out what is a reasonable budget to purchase accessories and WC, basin, etc.. for 5 bathrooms?

Regards.

Hello!

Noticed you're also giving away a King size bedframe. Haha!

Yes! Sanny will be able to plan for you coz of the stuff he has in stock. And he draws pretty good 3D drawings for the items to be fitted in your bathroom as well so you can kinda visualize how it is like. What's good is that he places a price on all the items he draws so he is very open about it - no hidden cost and you can go and compare coz he seriously feels nobody can match his prices (if you're comparing apple to apple lah).

They mainly do project works so he brings his stuff by the container as well. He'll have some leftovers which are very value for money! I almost wanted to buy his villeroy and boch WC & basin set! Its was very nice loh!

Currently he's trying to promote his basin and counter set that can come with a cabinet mirror. If you want hassle free they're pretty good. He will constantly tell you about the "piano finish" hahaha!

You can tell him Ben and Adri recommended you and that's why you wanted to give him a try. And becoz of that, tell him you expect more discount ontop of the cheap prices hes giving you. He's a very ok guy so he doesn't mind your straight-forwardness haha!

But yes, do give him a try.

Edited by benlauhh

Hello!

Noticed you're also giving away a King size bedframe. Haha!

Yes! Sanny will be able to plan for you coz of the stuff he has in stock. And he draws pretty good 3D drawings for the items to be fitted in your bathroom as well so you can kinda visualize how it is like. What's good is that he places a price on all the items he draws so he is very open about it - no hidden cost and you can go and compare coz he seriously feels nobody can match his prices (if you're comparing apple to apple lah).

They mainly do project works so he brings his stuff by the container as well. He'll have some leftovers which are very value for money! I almost wanted to buy his villeroy and boch WC & basin set! Its was very nice loh!

Currently he's trying to promote his basin and counter set that can come with a cabinet mirror. If you want hassle free they're pretty good. He will constantly tell you about the "piano finish" hahaha!

You can tell him Ben and Adri recommended you and that's why you wanted to give him a try. And becoz of that, tell him you expect more discount ontop of the cheap prices hes giving you. He's a very ok guy so he doesn't mind your straight-forwardness haha!

But yes, do give him a try.

Yes, giving a way a King Size Bed Frame. What is Sunny's contact?

Hi,

Toilets

Mirror cabinet

5 WC (4 sit and 1 squat)

5 Wash basin

Taps

2 ventilating fans

2 sets of rain showers

Kitchen

1 kitchen sink with tap

Tiles

Capentry

1 set of kitchen cabinet

2 sets of book shelf

Landscaping

Hi

I completed the reconstruction of my house last year and would recommend the following places for what you need:

A. Sanitaryware & fittings:

1. Agree that you may want to check AOS Bathrooms out for your bathrooms. Google AOS bathroom for contact details.

2. Ferrara @ Shell House #01-35, 83 Clemenceau Avenue (S)239920. tel: 6235 0020. Ask for Irene. They are having a sale now till 10 April 2010. They do projects as well and you can sometimes find good quality stuff such as Hansgrohe/ Duravit at clearance prices.

B. Kitchen appliances:

1. Rina Electrical @ 1 Scotts Road #05-02/03 Shaw Centre, Singapore 228208. tel: 6737 4351. Ask for Rina.

C. Tiles:

1. Ricefields @ 66 eng watt street 01-06 singapore 160066 [within historical tiong bahru] tel: 6227 3456. good quality Italian tiles at good prices and quality project tiles at clearance prices.

2. Soon Bee Huat. Have a number of showrooms around Singapore. tel: 6564 1900. Good variety of all types of tiles at various price levels.

D. Bookshelves:

1. Asia Wood Collection @ 601 Sims Drive #06-01 Pan-I Warehouse Complex, Singapore 387382. tel: 6743 2589. Burmese teak wood furniture at good prices.

by the way, I have some things left over from building my house which I am prepared to clear below cost. These include

1. Blanco kitchen sink (made in Germany)

2. INDA bathroom/ clothes hooks (Made in Italy)

3. JADO 3-hole bathroom basin mixer (tap) (made in Germany)

Please pm me if you are interested in viewing these. No obligations!

Thanks!

• Like 1

If you know what you wanted to buy, you can look for Marcus from Lite Fusion (Upp Serangoon)..

I bought most of my toilet items from them...

Given the same items, they are cheaper by a lot.....their boss imports in bulk and thus able to sell at a price that no one can beat...

If interested, can PM me and I can send you his contacts,.....

Hi Dash80,

Can PM me contact of Marcus from Lite Fusion?

I'm looking to get 2 sets of toilet bowls + 2 sets of wash basins & some toilet accessories. Considering KS Lighting (Upp Serangoon) too, but trying to see which had cheaper deals. Heh

Thanks!

you can also try Summer Trading at Blk 206 Toa Payoh North or Royal Fanco 135 Jln Besar. Many reviews abt them were good.

Tiles

May I know what you decided on eventually by way of outdoor tiles? And where you got them from? Am looking for some nice black or dark grey coloured matte tiles to overlay....

Planning to revamp my roof garden... The tiles are worn out (11yrs old) and need to be replaced/overlaid before I make my deck and everything. Slowly, bit by bit. Planning to put a bar and entertainment space there... But haha, all need to be waterproof and weatherproof!