Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lonelycatz

If Seller Did Not Vacate Flat Before Night Of 2nd Appt

Hi all, I forseen a problem here. I had a feeling that the sellers wants me to grant them extension after the 2nd appt, what am i susposed to do?

If I did not grant them the extension, they will still stay there before the night of 2nd appt, what should i tell to HDB?

Thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10322p.nsf/w/...Document#Second

If sellers require a longer time to vacate the flat, they should discuss the same with the buyers and inform HDB resale officers to schedule the completion appointment at a later date.

====================

Technically, they had to move out on the eve of the 2nd appointment.

Is it true that the 2nd appt must be completed before having our first appt due to transfer of CPF monies issues?

As the seller is also buying a resale flat without any contra.

Hi all, I forseen a problem here. I had a feeling that the sellers wants me to grant them extension after the 2nd appt, what am i susposed to do?

If I did not grant them the extension, they will still stay there before the night of 2nd appt, what should i tell to HDB?

Thanks

1. Seller has right to stay there till night before 2nd appt, rightfully the house is their.

2. During 1st appt, should discuss with seller the date of 2nd appt and confirm with HDB who handle yr case. Date will be printed in the doc. Maximum period for 2nd appt is 8wk after OTP's sign date, remember this.

3. U may consider to collect "rental" from seller if u grant them to stay after 2nd appointment. Let us know if this collection of rental under such condition is against the mop.

Edited by bepgof

1. Seller has right to stay there till night before 2nd appt, rightfully the house is their.

2. During 1st appt, should discuss with seller the date of 2nd appt and confirm with HDB who handle yr case. Date will be printed in the doc. Maximum period for 2nd appt is 8wk after OTP's sign date, remember this.

3. U may consider to collect "rental" from seller if u grant them to stay after 2nd appointment. Let us know if this collection of rental under such condition is against the mop.

I called up HDB they say that with their approval they can let us rent out the flat, but have to let the HDB officer know

Anyway on the 16 april is my first appt, how should i tell it to the HDB seller and officer to get them out after 2nd appt?

I called up HDB they say that with their approval they can let us rent out the flat, but have to let the HDB officer know

Anyway on the 16 april is my first appt, how should i tell it to the HDB seller and officer to get them out after 2nd appt?

16 April - my completion appointment! Getting the keys finally after 8 weeks of waiting since 1st appointment. :D

2nd appointment date - all parties (seller/buyer) must agree to this date (inclusive of moving), at least 6-8 weeks time frame.

For my case, we were granted 2 weeks after 16th for moving/shifting from current place to new house. This was a 'side agreement' made between us & the buyer, we were not liable for any rental charges as well - kind gesture on buyer's side.

HDB staff doesn't help us to get the seller out of their house leh. They will only remind the seller to vacate house by 2nd appt when all turn up at the HDB office during the 1st appt. Anyway the seller must be agreeable to the 2nd appt date that is fixed. It's better that you discuss about it with your seller directly.

Hehe 2nd appt delay, also means seller delay getting their sale proceedings $$$ :P

Edited by forgotten

Correction: for 2nd appt, maximum 8 wk away from 1st appt.

1. On 16/4/2010, before you number show up on screen, talk among seller & agents, agree the date for 2nd appt. Remember, seller has right to choose lastest date as far as to 8 week after 16/4/2010. Meaning, on 2nd appt date, the seller MUST hand over the key to you, in front of HDB officer.

2. Once get the key, all's yours. You have absolute right not to let seller stay.....

Edited by bepgof

1. If they extend their stay, u got place to stay or not?

2. Why they need to extend their stay? How long?

3. Is this extension being discuss or mention before you had sign the OTP or 1st appointment.

Anyone has this problem before? The seller has no house to stay and insist on staying after 2nd appt. What are the ways to deal with them?

After 2nd appointment, u r rightfully the new owner. Without your approval, they cannot stay, u can get the police to help you.

As therat mentioned, any agreement on extented stay? R u charging them rental?

1. If they extend their stay, u got place to stay or not?

2. Why they need to extend their stay? How long?

3. Is this extension being discuss or mention before you had sign the OTP or 1st appointment.

There is no written agreement on letting them stay after 2nd appointment.

The reason of them staying is because they need our money to tide them over for the first appointment

They only can have their first appointment after we had our second.

There is no written agreement on letting them stay after 2nd appointment.

The reason of them staying is because they need our money to tide them over for the first appointment

They only can have their first appointment after we had our second.

That means they are doing contra. Got to talk terms, rent them market rate if u r not in the hurry of moving in otherwise made known to them to move after 2nd appointment.