Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lonelycatz

If Seller Did Not Vacate Flat Before Night Of 2nd Appt

if they doing contra, they might need to stay 3 mth. I forsee

After ur 2nd appointment, is their 1st appointment. wait 8 week for their 2nd appointment.

If they still need to reno, another 1 mth.

3 mth extend stay min.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
if they doing contra, they might need to stay 3 mth. I forsee

After ur 2nd appointment, is their 1st appointment. wait 8 week for their 2nd appointment.

If they still need to reno, another 1 mth.

3 mth extend stay min.

They are not doing contra and the seller rent out his flat to another family, that is what i found out yesterday

What should I do?

And i cannot rent it out to them because I have not met the MOP

They are not doing contra and the seller rent out his flat to another family, that is what i found out yesterday

What should I do?

I'm confused, not doing contra then why the wait for 2nd then can complete 1st .... don;t understand. Anyway this is minor, as long as you completed 2nd appointment, u r the owner of the house. Get your agent to inform the family they need to vacant the unit. Any issue check with their tenant.

If they refused, call police,,, make u tax worth the $$.

What should I do?

Simple lah, after you knowing your 2nd appt date, pay a visit to your house-would-be & check if owner(seller) inform them about moving out.

On actual day still not out, get police to chase them out....

Edited by bepgof

If you have your own lawyer, you may also consider asking him to issue a lawyer letter to the owner to vacate the tenants out by certain date.

My agent and I actually contemplated issuing a lawyer letter to my seller if he stays beyond the 2-weeks extension given to them (as discussed and agreed during our OTP).

What should I do?

let me get the story right

ur seller don't want to hand over the unit to you (buyer) after 2nd appointment b'coz he rent out the unit to another family.

Correct?

If yes,

1. Inform the HDB in-charge officer that the seller refused to ask the tenant to shift out by eve of 2nd appointment.

If the seller didn't get HDb approval to rent out whole unit. haha. He DIE

2. If you has a lawyer, ask the lawyer to issue a letter to that seller.

If the seller delay the 2nd appointment, charge him with interest. I read it somewhere

something like that. Can't remember the detail. Better ask the lawyer for next step.

3. on the 2nd appointment, visit the house. If the tenant stay there, call police. Say they illegal staying @ your HOME.

He sold the unit to you and still collecting rental while you are paying the property tax and SC.

Edited by therat

so this actually seller problem not buyer problem?

any other way to deal with them?

:bangwall:

Are U the one who create the problem?

what other way you want.

We has list down a couple of way and you still want other way

Had.

Hang pig head

mid-night call, ask them go to toilet

:P

you want to help them, but who will help you?

once you attended 2nd appointment, flat is rightfully yours and you will be breaching HDB's ruling on MOP if you let them continue to stay at your place. if HDB seize your flat, your biz leh...you think they will help?

either you both agree for a later 2nd appointment, or they pack and go when they hand over the keys at the pre-agreed 2nd appointment.

Edited by jeda

you want to help them, but who will help you?

once you attended 2nd appointment, flat is rightfully yours and you will be breaching HDB's ruling on MOP if you let them continue to stay at your place. if HDB seize your flat, your biz leh...you think they will help?

either you both agree for a later 2nd appointment, or they pack and go when they hand over the keys at the pre-agreed 2nd appointment.

yes, that is the worst case scenario...

i think there are 2 options:

if you think seller cannot be trusted --> go by the book, tell them upfront that you have to take possession of the flat after 2nd appointment

if you think seller can be trusted --> discuss the terms with them - what is the date they commit to vacate and how much you will charge them

yes, that is the worst case scenario...

i think there are 2 options:

if you think seller cannot be trusted --> go by the book, tell them upfront that you have to take possession of the flat after 2nd appointment

if you think seller can be trusted --> discuss the terms with them - what is the date they commit to vacate and how much you will charge them

I already agree with them to vacate the house at end of July, now I am afraid that they will refuse to move after end of july, what should i do??

I already agree with them to vacate the house at end of July, now I am afraid that they will refuse to move after end of july, what should i do??

Your problem have been answered many times, CALL 999.

If the seller refuse to vacate the house by the 2nd appt date, can the buyer pull out of the sale of the flat?

Quote from HDB

If sellers require a longer time to vacate the flat, they should discuss the same with the buyers and inform HDB resale officers to schedule the completion appointment at a later date.

Hi all, I forseen a problem here. I had a feeling that the sellers wants me to grant them extension after the 2nd appt, what am i susposed to do?

If I did not grant them the extension, they will still stay there before the night of 2nd appt, what should i tell to HDB?

Thanks

Tomorrow is my 2nd appt date,we just received a call from Agent saying that my owner did not vacate the hse due to their purchase for another flat got problem....Can anyone advice what can we do?