Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jtcp82

Calling All Vegetarians

Hmm.. Saw a post on vegetarian outlet but cannot access it. Oh well let me start a new one instead. The nicest restaurant I have ever tasted was in chinatown, Eight treasures vegetarian restaurant. Any ppl have a better option? Open for suggestions.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
where is eight treasure restaurant?

Hi Dean,

Here is the address.

No. 282A, South Bridge Rd, Singapore 058831( next to Singapore Buddha Tooth Relic Temple )

The must try dish is their Nonya curry Fish. Just love it. :P

I've tasted once last year, the food is OK and I think quite pricey.

I'm now love to visit the VEGIE SENSATION @ Serangon Rd and keep going back there for meals. It's really yummy and better for health as they don't use MSG!! :D

Hi Dean,

Here is the address.

No. 282A, South Bridge Rd, Singapore 058831( next to Singapore Buddha Tooth Relic Temple )

The must try dish is their Nonya curry Fish. Just love it. :P

A colleague recommends San De veg near his place in Yishun. According to him, ''cheap and good''. I'm not vegetarian but I've tried Loving Hut and think it's not bad. There's also this small eatery in Fortune Centre the same colleague brought me but I can't remember the name.

there is one vegeterian resturant along upper serangoon road, just opp upper serangoon shopping centre, near to the cross junction. I love the ham and chess prata there. (it is vegterian, no worries)

THis is a good veg resturant :D

there is one vegeterian resturant along upper serangoon road, just opp upper serangoon shopping centre, near to the cross junction. I love the ham and chess prata there. (it is vegterian, no worries)

im not a 100% vegetarian but i made an effort to eat half day vegetarian on 1st and 15th every month. But some vegetarian food are really nice

Guest cythialum
im not a 100% vegetarian but i made an effort to eat half day vegetarian on 1st and 15th every month. But some vegetarian food are really nice

Sames goes for me.

My office here sells vegetarian food and i always make it a point to eat that :)

Has anyone tried Simple Food, located at Blk 462 #01-64. Tampiness Street 44? The reviews are rather convincing but I'd rather hear from you guys as I don't want to make a wasted trip :)