Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kenn

Re: Bosch Washing Machine

hi where to find this deal?

got da price from HN @ PP. Have yet to go down to Mega cuz most forumers here said that is the cheapest place in town.

Edited by frezhman

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
After reading so much review, just hoot myself a Logixx 8 washer (WAS24444ME) and dryer (WTV74100ME) during BOSCH promotion.

Hope I will become a happy BOSCH customer just like others lol

Hi Madcat,

Have you started using your Bosch, any feedback so far?

I was thinking of get BOSCH washer WAS32794ME and dryer WTW86560. Thanks.

We were at Best yesterday evening to look for washing machine and dryer, saw the bundled deal: Bosch WAE16060SG+WTC84100GB at $1870, plus a $150sgd check from Bosch. I know these were made in Thailand, wonder if anyone here using them and how's the feedback on them?

Our new flat is under reno now, a lot stuff to buy ...

i saw from bosch website there are 3 models belonging to the logixxx 8. WAS24444ME, WAS28444ME and WAS32794ME.

was quoted 1430 + $150 rebate from Mega discount for WAS24444ME.

i saw from bosch website there are 3 models belonging to the logixxx 8. WAS24444ME, WAS28444ME and WAS32794ME.

That's pretty good price comparing w/ Best Denk...

Hi buttwiser

Harvey Norman retails WAS28444ME at S$1799 with S$300 discount voucher which means it will cost S$1499 difference of $69 from WAS24444ME (based on Mega quote).

The additional feature for WAS28444ME comes with Aquastop.

huillo warmcookie,

you know the function of the Aquastop? $69 difference for the Aquastop, i don't really mind if it is good. the 32794 also0 comes with aqua stop. I think 28444 has higher RPM than 24444 also

huillo warmcookie,

you know the function of the Aquastop? $69 difference for the Aquastop, i don't really mind if it is good. the 32794 also0 comes with aqua stop. I think 28444 has higher RPM than 24444 also

hi Buttwiser,

I read from the website that this feature (Aquastop) is designed to prevent leakage & flooding in homes. You can read more from here:

http://www.appliancejournal.com/appliance-...undry-line-305/

We have decided to get WAS32794ME (washer) & wtw86560by (condensation dryer) : P

warm cookie,

how much u got them for and where did you get it from?

I probably be getting the 28444

thanks!!!

Buttwiser,

Goh Ah Bee quoted me $3550 for the 2 models I wanted.

Went down to Harvey Norman today.. and guess what?!? I got a quote from Parisilk for the Logix8xx washer and dryer and ask the sales there to match it with GST. They did and overall it came to much cheaper becos of the $150 voucher for SP services rebate. However, I got the Miele laundry system instead.. :P at the promo price of $4388 (incl GST).

I didn't know that Harvey Norman can bargain price one.. hahaha.. now I know.. go check around on the best price you can get first and then go to HN and ask if they can match next time... ;)

Went down to Harvey Norman today.. and guess what?!? I got a quote from Parisilk for the Logix8xx washer and dryer and ask the sales there to match it with GST. They did and overall it came to much cheaper becos of the $150 voucher for SP services rebate. However, I got the Miele laundry system instead.. :P at the promo price of $4388 (incl GST).

I didn't know that Harvey Norman can bargain price one.. hahaha.. now I know.. go check around on the best price you can get first and then go to HN and ask if they can match next time... ;)

how's the new miele 7kg package?Care to share? alot of my friends want to know its features, and any discounts for this package? if i'm not wrong this is the replacement package for the previous homecare series..

Buttwiser,

Goh Ah Bee quoted me $3550 for the 2 models I wanted.

Hmm.. For this price, I'd siggest u take a look at the new Miele washer/dryer package at$4388/= a few hundreds more but u get premium quality..

Hmm.. For this price, I'd siggest u take a look at the new Miele washer/dryer package at$4388/= a few hundreds more but u get premium quality..

Hi Lapena,

Thanks, but we still prefer the BOSCH washer & condensation dryer : ) Which new model of Miele dryer are you getting?

Hi Lapena,

Thanks, but we still prefer the BOSCH washer & condensation dryer : ) Which new model of Miele dryer are you getting?

I already have a miele washer and a dryer. I'm getting another pair for a friend's new place.