Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kenn

Re: Bosch Washing Machine

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Finally bought my 28444me @ HN @ PP. $1443 + $257(2+3yrs, roughly $86/yr for warranty seems gd investment) = $1700. The sale asst match Mega price, & I got some vouchers worth almost $50. & not forgetting $150 pub voucher too. & free delivery...

When I go best denki, the girl said $1799 w/ 1 yr warranty. Obviously she dunno her stuff.

i'm quite sure Mega Discount give even more better price. With or without purchasing the extended warranty. Which only cost $238 for 2+3 yrs.

:P

bong

Hi all,

Anyone out there using Brandt 8kg front load Wfk1248A. I have been using for 6 month and the loud spinning noise is terrible now even the during water intake it also gives a loud cracking noise! Call up Brandt they insisted the machine is functioning well.. I am stuck with it imagine the noise leavel can even be heard outside the house even 15meters away. ANy advise? :(

hi, i think the only ppl that can help you is the Brandt Service Technician. The noise could come from your motor when you're doing spinning. Which is normal due to the brush. When you use the machine, the pump is automatically activated and there is also noise from the pump also.

Have you used a front loader washer before? How is it compare to your previous washer?

Cheers, :)

Bong

Finally bought my 28444me @ HN @ PP. $1443 + $257(2+3yrs, roughly $86/yr for warranty seems gd investment) = $1700. The sale asst match Mega price, & I got some vouchers worth almost $50. & not forgetting $150 pub voucher too. & free delivery...

When I go best denki, the girl said $1799 w/ 1 yr warranty. Obviously she dunno her stuff.

check out from everjoint and mega , everjoint prices is cheaper than mega

check out from everjoint and mega , everjoint prices is cheaper than mega

Hey hi but i heard that only by buying the Extanded warrenty from HN then there able to match the price iis it true?

Jolin

it depends on the sales staff. you must see them walk to the computer to check their cost price then they will work out the margin to match the price. They need to maintain certain margin to match, most time ..close but still cannot make it.

I got quote from mega on 28444 model for 1520.....& a shop from Bedok quoted 1480 but cannot use Visa. Think will try to bargain with mega again this weekend.

I got quote from mega on 28444 model for 1520.....& a shop from Bedok quoted 1480 but cannot use Visa. Think will try to bargain with mega again this weekend.

28444 @ $1520? i bought mine @ $1447, incl 3 yrs warranty = $1.7k. based or forumers here, i think u can get cheaper @ mega, but HN definitely can use visa. im not promotin HN ah, juz sharin any gd deal dat i encounter (by da way, da guy who entertained me is asyok from PP). i straight up tell him, Mega offer $1450, can match? hehe, juz like dat... case close.

latest update...got the 28444 from Everjoint at 1425...use my visa & paid 2% more....so 1453. But manhatten visa got rebate 5% if spend 3000 in 1 mth.

So in the end the washer cost me 1380. I also got Panasonic fridge 551 model quote at 1115.....**** gd price I must say.... :)

staffs at everjoint also patient & polite....so gd service & gd price...thumbs up for them!!! just hope they do not screw up on delivery schedules.

28444 @ $1520? i bought mine @ $1447, incl 3 yrs warranty = $1.7k. based or forumers here, i think u can get cheaper @ mega, but HN definitely can use visa. im not promotin HN ah, juz sharin any gd deal dat i encounter (by da way, da guy who entertained me is asyok from PP). i straight up tell him, Mega offer $1450, can match? hehe, juz like dat... case close.

Hi frezhman, can I check with you whether the Bosch washing machine has any 'legs' or base? I am very keen to get the 24444ME but I am going to put the machine in the service yard and I will not be doing any window over there, maybe just put a blind. So am worried during heavy rain, the service yard floor will get wet and water will sip underneath the washing machine and spoil it. So now I have to consider whether I need to do a base for the Bosch washing machine. Do you think you can advise me?

Hi frezhman, can I check with you whether the Bosch washing machine has any 'legs' or base? I am very keen to get the 24444ME but I am going to put the machine in the service yard and I will not be doing any window over there, maybe just put a blind. So am worried during heavy rain, the service yard floor will get wet and water will sip underneath the washing machine and spoil it. So now I have to consider whether I need to do a base for the Bosch washing machine. Do you think you can advise me?

hi, sorry but my washer comin in only next wk. Anyway, to my understanding, it's almost impossible for flooding to occur @ da service yard. Personally, I oredi done da base. Sori can't assist u 4 now..

Hi, all bosch washer come with 4 legs. 2 legs in front is adjustable so that u can level the washer.

But the height of the legs is only about 2 to 3cm. So it should be safe for ur case.

U can download the installation instruction from the website.

Try this link.

http://www.bosch-home.com/sg/WAS28444ME.html?source=search

Cheers,

Bong

Hi Bong, would it be worth to spend abit more $ & get the WAS28444 instead WAS24444? ;)

Hi, yes it's worth. If u have a dryer. The 1400rpm spin speed can takes out more moisture and it would take less time for ur dryer to work.

:)

Bong

Hi, yes it's worth. If u have a dryer. The 1400rpm spin speed can takes out more moisture and it would take less time for ur dryer to work.

:)

Bong

thanx. i've actually bot the was24444. will change it to was28444 then. ;)