Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
veer26

Interior Designer In The East

I've been following this forum for quite some time, silently though. I'm getting my keys in july, and need to do some minor renovation in my house. Here's the stuff I have in mind:

1) L-box over living

2) False ceiling over dining (maybe cove lights?)

3) small cabinet at the dining area

4) change built-in wardrobe colour (laminate?)

5) change kitchen cabinet colour (laminate? Theprevious owner changed the laminate for the lower cabinets, but not for the upper ones. So I intend to make it uniform)

6) Feature wall in living for TV

7) Polishing of floor (marble and parquet)

8) Common bathroom (if budget permits)

9) Built-in long study table in one of the bedrooms

Anyone can recommend any ID or contractor? Should I go for an ID or will a contractor suffice?

How do ID's usually work? Say I bring a floor plan to them, what are the charges like? Will they charge for giving ideas, or perspective and stuff?

Thanks for the help.

Cheers :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I've been following this forum for quite some time, silently though. I'm getting my keys in july, and need to do some minor renovation in my house. Here's the stuff I have in mind:

1) L-box over living

2) False ceiling over dining (maybe cove lights?)

3) small cabinet at the dining area

4) change built-in wardrobe colour (laminate?)

5) change kitchen cabinet colour (laminate? Theprevious owner changed the laminate for the lower cabinets, but not for the upper ones. So I intend to make it uniform)

6) Feature wall in living for TV

7) Polishing of floor (marble and parquet)

8) Common bathroom (if budget permits)

9) Built-in long study table in one of the bedrooms

Anyone can recommend any ID or contractor? Should I go for an ID or will a contractor suffice?

How do ID's usually work? Say I bring a floor plan to them, what are the charges like? Will they charge for giving ideas, or perspective and stuff?

Thanks for the help.

Cheers :D

Just scout around, be it IDs or contractors.

hmm okayy..but any recommendations for ID in the east? or contractors as well? Can someone pm me Henry's contact? I've been reading a few threads here and he seems quite popular..thanks :)

hmm okayy..but any recommendations for ID in the east? or contractors as well? Can someone pm me Henry's contact? I've been reading a few threads here and he seems quite popular..thanks :)

actually most of the time, the ID comes to you......

ID firm in the east

1. Fuse Concept

2. The Interior Place

3. Intra Design

4. Earnest Interior

5. Chew Interior

Some mentioned above are overly expensive i believe.

There are probably hundreds of id and contractors in the east.....haha.

actually most of the time, the ID comes to you......

you mean when you call them, they will come to ur place to discuss? you dont have to go down to their office/showroom?

you mean when you call them, they will come to ur place to discuss? you dont have to go down to their office/showroom?

They will surely ask you to go to their showroom (to save on transpory). But U can choose not to. I didnt do it, my ID met me at my convenience first. Later on, I visit showroom to see samples thats all.

Hi,

Joined this forum as I am looking to completely renovate my 5 Room flat in Tampines. First time doing renovation and looking for a reliable contractor/ID. Renovation should start in July or August.

Found the following contractors/IDs around my house but has not spoken to them yet:

1) Hamid & Sons at Blk 201

2) Multview at Blk 201

3) Tau Interior at Blk 482

4) IZ Design & Renovation at Blk 482

5) Six Dimesion Design & Decor at Blk 472

There is a thread on Tau so I am reading it to get the feedback on them.

As for the rest, if you had any experience with them, appreciate feedback on workmanship, integrity and reliability.

Thanks!

Hi,

Joined this forum as I am looking to completely renovate my 5 Room flat in Tampines. First time doing renovation and looking for a reliable contractor/ID. Renovation should start in July or August.

Found the following contractors/IDs around my house but has not spoken to them yet:

1) Hamid & Sons at Blk 201

2) Multview at Blk 201

3) Tau Interior at Blk 482

4) IZ Design & Renovation at Blk 482

5) Six Dimesion Design & Decor at Blk 472

There is a thread on Tau so I am reading it to get the feedback on them.

As for the rest, if you had any experience with them, appreciate feedback on workmanship, integrity and reliability.

Thanks!

You should look for a ID with CaseTrust certification.

However, please note. CASETrust is issued to a company not because of it's quality or service is good but that the company is dedicated in solving any issue arising from any sale/contract.

See the meaning of CASE Trust: http://www.casetrust.org.sg/

The best way to engage a ID is by a recommendation from a friend who had experienced their work.

Hope you find a good ID.

You should look for a ID with CaseTrust certification.

However, please note. CASETrust is issued to a company not because of it's quality or service is good but that the company is dedicated in solving any issue arising from any sale/contract.

See the meaning of CASE Trust: http://www.casetrust.org.sg/

The best way to engage a ID is by a recommendation from a friend who had experienced their work.

Hope you find a good ID.

I took a look at the casetrust list...but i think most of them are quite (or very) ex.....

I took a look at the casetrust list...but i think most of them are quite (or very) ex.....

Cos need to pay CASE yearly meh... :P