Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
B2B

Rental Rates For Edelweiss Park/dahlia Park/ferraria

Regarding Flamingo Valley .....

Looking at the URA Masterplan, the cemetery has been zoned as residential. It looks like in future, it will be another plot of land available for development in the future. The surrounding area of the condo looks good - surrounded by landed housing. Likely will get good demand for rental from the Indian Global School as so nearby - assuming that the school remains there ....

Appreciate your efforts. May be you're interested in replies to questions I posed to agent:(Too bad, i told her about the planting & star watching (actually now I'm studying star constellation, both oriental & western), she did not catch the main points and elborate which may touch my heart)

No doubt, there are many factors to consider but where else in Singapore can you find:

(1) A home set in a natural valley setting,

OFFERING YOU A HOME OF A DIFFERENCE;

(2) A home sitting on one of the largest FREEHOLD residential sites in Singapore,

OFFERING YOU A SENSE OF SPACIOUSNESS & VALUE FOREVER;

(3) A home in a tranquil, lush green, low density surrounding,

OFFERING YOU A PEACEFUL, TRANQUIL & RELAXING PLACE CALLED HOME;

(4) A home right in the heart of Siglap, close to amenities yet away from the high traffic and high noise areas,

OFFERING YOU CONVENIENCE YET AWAY FROM THE HUSTLE AND BUSTLE OF CITY LIVING;

and

(5) A unit sitting right on the top of the valley, in N-S orientation, and yet enjoying the warmth of the morning sun only. A unit right on the top allowing you to enjoy the sky and the star,

CAN YOU FIND ANOTHER UNIT LIKE THIS?

If you wish to live in a quiet, low density neighbourhood and in a resort-style environment, then Flamingo Valley is an ideal tranquil neighbourhood which is close to transportation lines and yet not sucked into the hustle and bustle of daily living. There is a bus stop just right outside the development, bus number 40 will take you to the Bedok Interchange. If you drive, PIE and ECP are easily accessible, connecting you to various parts of Singapore. Comparatively speaking, developments which are next to MRT stations or main roads tend to be in high density, high noise and high traffic areas.

As for the muslim cemetery park, it is no longer an active cemetery. We have taken a walk inside the park, it is a huge piece of land and there are thick vegetation and tall trees separating this park from Flamingo Valley. By the way, Bishan used to be on cemetery grounds and has that negatively affected the prices of property there? On the contrary, property prices at Bishan is one of the fastest rising ones in Singapore.

At $894psf, this penthouse unit @ District 15, Freehold Flamingo Valley, by reputable developer Frasers Centrepoint (which offers you a comfortable home and beautiful landscaping), is definitely worth your consideration.

On a macro level, D15 is one of the most sought after districts in Singapore, being the Top number 1 choice for the past four years. Compared to the pricing elsewhere for 99yr leasehold properties, at $894psf, this freehold #05-27 penthouse unit is definitely worth your consideration

Hope you can reconsider.

Edited by bepgof

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guest todbee

Hi bepgof,

Are you sure is only 894$ psf?

At $894psf, this penthouse unit @ District 15, Freehold Flamingo Valley, by reputable developer Frasers Centrepoint (which offers you a comfortable home and beautiful landscaping), is definitely worth your consideration.

On a macro level, D15 is one of the most sought after districts in Singapore, being the Top number 1 choice for the past four years. Compared to the pricing elsewhere for 99yr leasehold properties, at $894psf, this freehold #05-27 penthouse unit is definitely worth your consideration

Hope you can reconsider.

Wah ... the agent has a well covered comprehensive marketing plan for the condo ;)

She forgot to mention that $894 psf is because the build-in is actually half of the area one is buying, the other half is the roof terrace - hence the reduction in psf. Did the agent say that the pricing can match bank valuation ?

CONQUAS score for Centrepoint when they build Quintet was quite bad.

Looking at the development, 1/3 of the units are 1-2BR, another 1/3 are 3BR and the last 1/3 are 4BR and bigger.

Would you have considered the other stacks at the condo ? I'm still lost at how to choose the best orientation for a unit. My understanding is that the unit should avoid facing the west, and consider units in a north/south direction or east for morning sun. But the sun direction will vary in the year rite ?

Another interesting development in the future is how such mixed developments (especially with studios units etc) will affect future en-blocs ? It is easier to have successful en-bloc if all the units are similar so that they have the same expectations etc

Appreciate your efforts. May be you're interested in replies to questions I posed to agent:(Too bad, i told her about the planting & star watching (actually now I'm studying star constellation, both oriental & western), she did not catch the main points and elborate which may touch my heart)

Hope you can reconsider.

Edited by blueocean

Hi bepgof,

Are you sure is only 894$ psf?

Hi Todbee,

As sure as the sun will rise from the east tomorrow.

1. Total price = 894 x 1851 = $1,655,100

2. Stamp duty = 44,253

3. 5% = 82,755

4. 15% = 248,265 (5-6wk after 5% paid)

5. Progressive payment, another 10%, estimated April 2011, when foundation laid.

6. TOP, April 2015.

7. Need to pay 2+3+4, within 6 wk = 377k

Edited by bepgof

bepgof : could you pm me how you get $894 psf ? Went down 2 wks back and the price i got is 1.2k psf. Actually we are very keen on the development :P

bepgof : could you pm me how you get $894 psf ? Went down 2 wks back and the price i got is 1.2k psf. Actually we are very keen on the development :P

Price now up abt 3 % as compared to mid June when I went.. After some study of view/sunlight/geomancy/orientation, I found this stack blk 468 is the best(though behind is muslim ceremetery), #05-27 is a penthhouse, total flr area =1851sqf, price then was 1,655,100, therefore 1655100/1851=$894psf. This stack is at "highest point" in the Siglap hill, you you notice.

I like district D15/D16.

Edited by bepgof

Just to share, my friend who bought a 2bdrm unit at Carissa Park for investment rented out her unit within a week. Partially furnished, $2.5k/mth.

is convenient to tell bought at how much? maintenance how much per month? thanks

is convenient to tell bought at how much? maintenance how much per month? thanks

I think my friend bought her 2 bdrm unit at 690k. Maintenance should be around $250/mth coz the 3bdrm units maintenance is abt $300/mth.

ic. thanks. yield seems not bad based on the above.

Now is the landlord's mkt, not to mention the incoming 100,000 heads soon.

Edited by bepgof

Now is the landlord's mkt, not to mention the incoming 100,000 heads soon.

interesting. what 100,000 heads ah?

ps: what is "par par" in relation to accounts (i saw you and another poster used this phrase before but i don't understand. on par with what?)?

Edited by random_username

interesting. what 100,000 heads ah?

ps: what is "par par" in relation to accounts (i saw you and another poster used this phrase before but i don't understand. on par with what?)?

Heads = head count = immigrants.

Par Par = a lot, full lah

Edited by bepgof

ic. thanks. yield seems not bad based on the above.

I don'y think the yield is high in that area.

690k hse, 2.5k/mth, base on 10 mths, cos 2 mths for for prop tax and S&C.

Yield = 3.6%

If sell and put in CPF SA can make 4%

Difference only, you can see the CASH now in your hands :)

HDB

350K hse, 1.8k, base on 10 mths, cos 2 mths for for prop tax and S&C.

Yield = 5.1%