Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Reno145

How Do You Keep Cockroaches And Other Insects Away From Your House?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My friend bought a box of purple colour tablets to kill the cockroaches and ants, I think one box has 30 tablets and cost $14

Works very well for her for three months. . Since using these tablets, the cockroaches and ants have totally disappeared from her house. After three months, she noticed that the pest started re appearing and she has to replenish them again.

The malaysian guy called mickey moves around wet markets in bedok tampines area.

My friend bought a box of purple colour tablets to kill the cockroaches and ants, I think one box has 30 tablets and cost $14

Works very well for her for three months. . Since using these tablets, the cockroaches and ants have totally disappeared from her house. After three months, she noticed that the pest started re appearing and she has to replenish them again.

The malaysian guy called mickey moves around wet markets in bedok tampines area.

This purple tablet useless one. Dont money.

Anyone has more tried and tested ideas to keep out cockroaches? They're my #1 enemy. As I start to plan the renovation for my resale flat, I want to do anything possible to keep them out!