Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hong123

Do Not Buy 412a Fernvale Link #03-17 !

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
No agents involve? Cancellation should be done by 2 parties & not only owners themselves bah? Can check with HDB?

checked liao..they cancelled before 1st appointment.HDB said either party have the rights to cancel..

agent boh chap..duno y encountered all this!

Then what's the need to sign all those documents & what's the need of housing agents? I believe this involve legal matters - cheating. File a police report against them, bring all the documents and the cheque that you've issued to the police station. Get more advise from them?

xxxx another case of unprofessional agent. Why don't you write in to agent's company to lodge a complain?

you mean owner left their flat vacant and disappeared with the 5k?

Best is post the agent name and frm which company. If can anyhow cancel, still need agent for ****.....????? I agree with wonderlee. File a police report against the seller.

faced tis b4.police report is only 4 record purposes. cancelling should be agreed by both parties..catch the agent. hope u keep the documents concerned.this is clear case of cheating.5k is not small money.hope justice served.

Try finding out what caused seller's sudden pulling out, and the irresponsible act without leaving a word behind.

- 5K already cashed?

- Guessed seller took yr 5k and went "holiday" liao, now in Genting, IRs, or on board the ships.

- The house still there, don't worry.

- Can always talk to neighbour to find out more.

- Police report is essential for other subsequent actions, eg, small claim court,etc

- Seller's Agent has implied responsibility to get back the 5k for u. Not buyer's agent!

- Write a "nice" letter attached with doc, + police report, to seller's agency, demand for an explanation.

- Stupid seller! reputation gone, no face - typical "desperate" gamblers.

Make a police report first, wait for 2 week, then actions. If possible, leave yr contact with seller's neigbour as "spy". 5K not worth you to run here & there like mad dog. If 2 wk's time is up & 5k still no where in sight, then can consider to trigger the "bomb".

Edited by bepgof

I posted the address on another forum to warn other people about it. There was a lady who PM me, saying that the house was still up for sale and she went to view it a few weeks ago.

Edited by forgotten

I posted the address on another forum to warn other people about it. There was a lady who PM me, saying that the house was still up for sale and she went to view it a few weeks ago.

waH ... all these **** people ... daylight robbery ....

really catch them bo pian .....

someone got to do something ...

hey pls pls ask the lady to contact me can? urgent leh...

where u saw the post???

hey pls pls ask the lady to contact me can? urgent leh...

where u saw the post???

Sorry I have already deleted her PM from mymailbox last week.